Dedicated 24-7 Player Server

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 2:52 PM, Phades said:

Difficulty was bumped up a little yesterday. I will continue to raise it over the next few days.

There is a plain in the south where Rolo originally built a house. Would be a great spot for an arena.

I'm thinking "players under level 15(?) are off limits for killing by players above that level (unless provoked)." Thoughts?

Second circuit would be a dedicated Internet connection for the server only.

What is the current difficulty at? If it's not already can we get it pushed to 4.0 so that the max level wild dinos will be level 120?

Hey I just want to thank all of you for not blowing up the chat window with curse (my parents say curse lol) cuss words.  My sons watch me play and play on this server.  After the next update there will be split screen which will let us play together.  I just wanted to throw that out there.

Also I think it would be cool that if you leave a base and move to another location that you should disassemble the old base. (or at least shrink it if you just want a teleport bed.)  That way you are not affecting spawns on a building you are no longer using.

Or we could just make it a rule that if there are no doors on the base then we can assume it is abandoned and free to destroy. (My Bronto wants to break something, or this can be a good c4 testing ground.)

1 hour ago, slybug99 said:

Any one else have disappearing dino's?  where there is no death recorded.

Ya I had two gorillas standing next to each other that mysteriously died/ disappeared as I logged in one day. Their bags were right where they were standing and the despawn timer matched how long I had been on. 

7 hours ago, Heliocop said:

Ya was just checking, i had no idea, i just turned the range up adter our sabercat got abducted lol. (Still not entirely sure who did that) 

I was sailing my boat and saw quite a few wolves and a raptor out in the ocean.   If any of your stuff goes missing just fly out to the closest ocean shore.  My dinos, that did not get killed by bgb, got drug out there.   

I'll be straight with everyone. I'm not interested in being the server police. If I see something I feel is a clear violation, I'll act on it the best I can (this will be very rare). Keep in mind this is a PVP server and that can be harsh and unforgiving at times (I've experienced this myself *cough* Borg *cough*...). Most times, I'd prefer you work things out yourselves and leave me out of it.

Having a server "evil tribe" is fun IMO and I'd hate to see that get squashed. Part of the fun of PVP is tenuous alliances, periods of war, destruction, betrayal, guerilla warfare, etc... Let's not get caught up in trying to ruin the fun others are having. You know if you're really griefing versus just playing the game. Don't do it.

22 hours ago, Deemo627 said:

Ya I had two gorillas standing next to each other that mysteriously died/ disappeared as I logged in one day. Their bags were right where they were standing and the despawn timer matched how long I had been on. 

I had 4 bronto's disappear no despawn no bag just gone (no death recorded either) Last night we also lost an argy disappeared and it was standing right next to us.

42 minutes ago, slybug99 said:

I had 4 bronto's disappear no despawn no bag just gone (no death recorded either) Last night we also lost an argy disappeared and it was standing right next to us.

I had 2 stegos that went missing also. Then we had another Quetz that literally fell through the map on top of one of the mountains.

Guys please have a re-read of the rules - this thread has already been cleaned out of "he said/she said" once and I've just done it again now.  Any disputes within a private server should be taken privately to the Server owner, or to the servers Facebook page/private forums.

Posting negatively towards other server advertisements is strictly prohibited. Posts that flame other servers or server members will be removed and result in a warning issued. If there is a problem with the server environment, the forums is not a place to discuss this, please do so in a private manner.

• Do not flame server owners for personal disputes.
  • Do not direct other members away from servers because of a poor experience.
  • If a server admin is breaking community forum rules, please report them. We do however not handle personal server disputes.

Archived