Dedicated 24-7 Player Server

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Deemo627 said:

Do you have some setting enable that prevents you from recovering your body? We have died a few times and havnt been able to find our bodies. 

Could you possibly enable the crosshair as well?

Nope, nothing blocking the bodies. I've found mine a few times. I do notice they glitch every now and then.

Sure, I can add crosshairs next server reboot unless anyone else objects.

@Phades

Hey man,

I found this other post that had to do with the issue you/we were experiencing last night with the PrimalGameData time out.

I host a player dedicated server and lately I've been having problems with nobody being able to join after reset and getting stuck on a tiny loading bar that says "primalgamedata". Hosting a single player session, letting all the resources load there, and then backing out to host your player dedicated has fixed it the last 3 times for me. 

I discovered this a few days ago after I accidentally hit the power button with my toe. Nobody could join after 4 cold boots And I had given up on the Wolf we were taming. I left the server on while at work hoping someone would be able to join. 5 hours later and nothing worked. I joined an official server to reset demo timers and then afterwards hosting worked fine! On top of that the wolf was still unconscious when the server came back up, as if the last 5 goes it was on with no players didn't exist. Im no good wth the technical aspects of gaming, but it seems like when this error occurs the host Xbox is still put in the admin screen even though rescources weren't loaded properly and the lobby isn't functioning. Hope this helps guys!

Not sure if you are already trying this but it might prevent you a headache in the future.

Thanks man!

Archived