DO NOT join Xbox server 649 the center

DO NOT join Xbox server 649 the center

So me and 10 of my friends started playing on server 649 and were very kind to most people we met, spend dozens of hours building but it's honestly no good, we got raided every single day by different tribes and we even got help from 2 very large tribes who moved us to new spots and even gave us tons of metal foundations and such. But no good, again raided, we've been raided every single day. Finally the two tribes helping us lost all of their wyverns and are now leaving the server, the alpha tribe randomly broke alliance with the medium tribes and raided them at night. also the alpha has a drinking problem and is a terrible person to everyone on the server, the leader drinks and then threatens to wipe random tribes and curses everyone out. THIS IS NOT a rant, this is just me being brutally honest, unless you are a mega tribe who wants to take the server it is a horrible place to play, me and all my friends are burnt out because of it. If you join that server, God have mercy on you and I wish you luck mates ???

Archived