(PC) PGM Official Extinction Audio Bug?

(PC) PGM Official Extinction Audio Bug?

Had this issue on two different Official Extinction PGM servers, have not noticed it occur in singleplayer PGM (it's a bore so I didn't thoroughly test there,) definitely doesn't occur on standard Official PVP servers, or Unnofficial Servers across any of the various maps available.

The Issue:  Load screen audio gets stuck on once the game loads in, all other audio plays, but is overlapped to the load screen audio.  On the first day playing on each of the servers I had no issues, first load nothing, and 4 or 5 reloads into the server, again no problems.  Second day, first load in the problem began, and has persisted on all subsequent loads into server.  Have restarted PC, Steam, Ark, even audio drivers, nothing (so far) has corrected this.  Submitted a support ticket that I am waiting on a response for (am not expecting it to be quick,) but was wondering/hoping others have run into this and perhaps found a solution.  Am going to try some further troubleshooting and will update OP as needed.

Archived