Bad Day for Tribe Of Weirdos Server 125

DmpTrkDrvr

So I'm hunting in the swamp by the green spire approx 58 lat 62 long and see a LARGE misty red area in the distance.  I approach cautiously and as I do a large base comes into view, and OMG there's an Alpha Trex lvl 16 sitting on a 3 high wooden fence just chilling.. At this moment it's just looking like it's stuck.    I approach it and get withing 4 squares of it right at that moment a level 96 Argentarvis sees me and heads my way, only problem is the Alpha is between us, as the Argie makes its attack run I hid under the Alphas nose and the Argie attack instead hits the rex. .   UH OH  now the Rex is mad becomes dislodged and chases the argie right into the T.O.W'S compound..  for the next 10 minutes I watched that Rex destroy EVERYTHING in that compound   It killed a bronto with platform saddle, 2 stegos,  all their flying dinos and while chasing the Argie it demolished their 3 story building like a house of cards, all while I watched helplessly.   In the name of grace right before the T.O.W.  Albino rex got attacked my tribe mates arrived with 2 raptor a rex and a pteradon.   I couldn't let that rex die.. so I hopped on the pteradon  and Agggroed the Alpha, drew it over to the fence which is where we kept it till we could kill it..  we did   and I'm sorry it wasn't sooner.   It took over 300 arrows and 3 crossbows...  And 1 Pike see image..  also about 100 bites from our T-rex Sue.

03_704_419.jpeg

I have killed several Alphas before but this was The meanest lvl 16 I had ever seen, also up till that moment I had never seen a pure Blood red Rex.. It was quite the sight, one I won't soon forget..  

P.s. got Trike bone helmets fo the kill.. 

.....Well this is odd.

Earlier today I spotted a blood red rex with half its body lodged into a cliff side with an Argent flying perpendicular into it. I was on running down the beaches on the left side of the map from blue obelisk down to the red one. Oddest thing I have seen yet in this game, but I was on my dire wolf and I doubted he could handle the encounter so I took off. Wish I stuck around to get a screen shot though. First red rex I've seen, not sure it was an alpha though.

Archived