Whats good / bad about your current PP+ server

GREYW0LF

Currently on center 4, but sadly, with only 5 pvp servers to choose from, it's already full of babies killing everything and not letting anyone build in their precious server. Get in there, and either try to be recruited if they feel like it, or live in a hidden cave until they open up new servers.

Those players dont understand that by wiping everyone, they'll soon play alone, especially in a small mod like prim+. 

I love outdoor pvp, but completely wiping base (in a mod where it's supposed to be hard, but really isn't because of the battle axe glitch) is not fun for either parties.

While I don't know how PS servers are but the XB servers are rather aggressive in general. While i only bounce on to prim+ servers time to time the standard ones are full of politics and trolls. This is just how ark works. You just need to make friends with the server and knuckle down on trolls  because, PVP will always have one or more then likely several raid prone people but, always remember the golden rule of PVP  "Don't get mad, Get even" . Any one that has played ark PVP has been raided several times I have well over 1500hrs and have been fully wiped many times over. So if you can't suck it up and follow the golden rule go play mine craft or PVE

Archived