Ark Linux server signal 4 / 11

NRico

Ark Linux server signal 11

Hi,

My Linux Ark server (SE) fails to start since last weekend, it crashes on startup with segmentation fault (signal 11). Tried running without mods, without battleye, then tried with a fresh ark and it starts. So yesterday I went back to a saved ark from saturday and it started, but this morning (after update cron) it again fails to start. It seems that somehow the ark seems to get corrupted... :(

any ideas?

thanks,

Enrico

Hi,

did that day before yesterday, there was a new version, but didn't help. When I run the game without arkmanager I get the same result:

steam@donna:~$ ARK/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/ShooterGameServer ScorchedEarth_P?MaxPlayers=30?GameModIds=510590313,523835795,566887000,731604991,566885854?Listen
Using binned.
4.5.1-0+UE4 7038 3077 402 7
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 346110
Signal 4 caught.
EngineCrashHandler: Signal=4
Signal 11 caught.
EngineCrashHandler: Signal=11
Aborted (core dumped)
steam@donna:~$

Hi, when I start the server 'manually' without arkmanager I get the same result. 

I did a restore again, a few days ago, but now from 2 further in the past and I also restored all arktribe and arkprofile files. The server has been running since then, but I haven't tried a restart since then. I'm afraid it'll crash again. :S

I'll try a restart when I get back home this wednesday (on holiday) and share the outcome.

Archived