• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s that time again guys! CHAPTER 2! Sorry about the long gap between Chapter 1 and 2. I wasn’t home for some time and I also have school so they’ll take a little longer. Also I kinda roughly started Chris Shaw’s portrait. It’s very faint but I’ll probz do that after the Satanthosaurus and Krion Artwork. So much to do! xD

Chapter 2: Stampede

“Rise and shine princess,” I the man said as he threw a handful of water at my face. I woke up, completely stunned by the cool water. It was refreshing yet freezing at the same time. We appeared to be located by a large lake, still protected by the surrounding herbivores. The area was humid, causing my implant to change to flame like orange colour. I sat up and found out that not only did I realise that I was wearing clothes made from leather, but I was also sleeping on the back of an overgrown turtle. It was absolutely huge, able to carry two full grown men on its back, if it wasn’t too spikey of course. This by far must be a giant Carbonemys. But how’s it so big? I gently hopped off, hoping not to disturb it while it was eating. I walked back into the middle of the herd to have a look at the surrounding dinosaurs to determine their species. There was a variation of different dinosaurs, such as Parasaurolophus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Pachyrinosaurus, and even Brontosaurus, however they all didn’t match the fossil records. Neither did the Troodons and Dilophosaurs that were back at the forest. The Troodons…. My, they were awful. Every time I think about them, I begin to get flashbacks of the Troodon pinning me down and mauling my arm.

“Ah yes my arm,” I said to myself aloud. I raised my right arm to see the wounds. There was a line of teeth marks from where the animal bit me. There was a dark black colour surrounding the bite marks, like a giant bruise.

“Should’ve stayed at the beach,” the stranger said behind me. He was also wearing leather like clothing and also had an implant in his left arm. He was around my height; the only real difference between us was his medusa like dreads that could house a funnel web spider. He was carrying a torn up back pack and Chimp on his shoulder. He seemed to be a lot better. “Oh and by the way my name is Ajay”

“I’m Chris,” I replied back. I stuck my hand out, gesturing for a handshake, however, he didn’t budge.

“So uhh, what happened to me?” I asked.

“From what you called them, the ‘Troodons’ bit you, poisoning you with their venom. You began to burn up and struggled to breathe so I had no choice but to treat you with some of these berries.” He put his hand out, showing a small handful of black berries.

“I call them drug berries,” he said, “Because they numb the pain, but also make you very sleepy. In fact you were asleep for 3 days”

“Three days!” I yelled. I probably shouldn’t have, the herbivores began to go wrestles and panic.

“Shhhh, keep your voice down” Ajay whispered “Not only are you gonna disturb the herbivores but you’re gonna attract other dinosaurs”

“What other dinosaurs?” I asked looking around. A loud shriek came from the other side of the river. The area grew silent and the herbivores began to either panic or go aggressive. I looked closely on the other side of the river and into the forest. Out emerged a large and angry battle-scarred Carnotaurus. Its dark orange and black scales made the animal look stunningly beautiful, with its scars reflecting off the sunlight as if it was a bright, irregular pattern, despite it being a deadly animal that’s hungry for flesh. Its dark red eyes look at us and the herd menacingly and waited for its 3 smaller companions to join them. Two of them appeared to be smaller and were more brown then orange. The third was a bit smaller than the orange male and was dark green and black with smaller horns. It was a family, a family of Carnotaurs. Their continuous screeching and roaring was putting all of the herbivores off guard, unaware of a raptor pack ambush behind them. As I swung around to see the real trouble, the herd began to create a stampede, running from the feathered raptor pack. The Carnotaurus family began to cross the river, using their tails to propel themselves through the water like giant crocodiles.

“Quickly, hold onto the Brontosaur’s tail and climb up” Ajay yelled as he bolted up the giant sauropods tail. Chimp was screaming and climbed over Ajay and climbed all the way up and sat on its back, waiting for us. I however was stuck at the back of the stampede and couldn’t reach them. Dust began to fly up like a giant sandstorm, making it harder to see from my level. The best thing to do was to keep running until I reached the brontosaurus, and avoid getting trampled.

That was probably the worst idea I ever made on this damn island, besides walking into a forest at night with a monkey half naked, only wielding a blunt stick. So far, I’ve been knocked all the way back of the heard to avoid the more aggressive herbivores such as the Triceratops. The animals behind me are being taken down and killed by either the raptor pack or the Carnotaurs. I’m curious as to what type of raptor it is. They’re too fast to be the Troodons from last night, but surprisingly they’re bigger than Utahraptors. So what is it? All I know is that they were getting closer and closer to me. I could hear Ajay on the Brontosaurus, telling me to hurry up or I’ll get killed. I decided to take action into my own hands. In front of me was an old and slow ostrich looking dinosaur, possibly a Gallimimus. It must’ve lost its stamina and energy to keep running and has slowed down. I completely lunged myself onto its back and tried to stand up and balance myself. After a few attempts I managed to stand on my feet and jumped onto a passive Stegosaurus that was close by. This animal was a lot easier to climb up than the Galli. Its large spiked plates on its back helped my climb up onto its back and also prevented me from falling off why I was between them. This could be a safe animal to sit on during the stampede; however it was too slow to catch up to the Bronto and was a bigger target than the Galli. Although it was a good animal for me to use just so I can look at the raptors. The Majority of them were dark black feathered with a grey scales. The others had greyish looking feathers; a few of them were almost pure white. They had yellow and red scales behind and above their eyes. They had circle like patterns for the feathers, similar like a peacock on their tail and arms. Every part of their body was covered in feathers except their head, belly, hands and feet. Despite their circular pattern on their arms and tail, they had a few grey stripes on their neck, fading away as they went down their body and slowly appearing back as it got closer to the tail. What was the most astonishing part was that they had two sickle claws on each foot. Judging from that information alone I could tell what species it was. It was the ‘Balaur Bondoc’, although it was way too big to be a Balaur Bondoc. As I stood there puzzled, one of the raptors pounce the Stegosaur I was on, causing the animal to trip and collapse. I panicked and quickly jumped onto a Pachycephalosaur. It first tried to buck me off but its fear got the better of him and he sprinted further up the stampede. Yes, I’m getting closer to the brontosaur. But how do I get up? That was a good question indeed, since the Bronto’s tail is too high for me to reach from down here. I need to hop onto a bigger animal. The Pachycephalosaurus began to move closer to the Brontosaurus, running alongside a Triceratops. This animal is a lot bigger and could help me get onto the tail. I grabbed a hold of its bony frill but it shook my hand off. Looks like this animal is a lot more stubborn than the others. Let’s try this again. The Pachy was too small for me to stand up so I had to use my arms to work my way up the Trike’s frill. I held on to its frill tightly, and began working my way up. As my legs slipped off the Pachycephalosaur, it slowly lost its balanced and collapsed, getting crushed by whatever runs over it. The dust cloud began to die down as we approached a grassy plain, allowing me to see a lot better. Now I just have to get onto the damn tail. The stupid thing is swinging to and fro; one false move and it will hit me like a whip and smash me into a rock. Ok Chris, you can do this. Just believe in yourself and don’t F**k up. As I leant forward, the Triceratops began to try and knock me off again. I slipped and fell of its back, only holding onto one of its side horns. My feet were being dragged along the floor underneath the trike. If I let go, its hind legs will crush my skull. Sweat was pouring off my face as if I was a melting iceberg in Africa and my cheeks began to turn red. My arms were burning from holding on too much. I needed to climb back up and make sure I don’t f**k up again. The muscles in my arms began to ache as I continued to climb up. The great beast I was holding onto was still being stubborn and trying to swing me off. Hey, at least he’s still running unlike some others that gave up and waited for a quick death. Finally, I was on his back again, however, I was too tired to jump up and reach the Bronto’s tail. As I held the Triceratops frill to hold balance, the bloody beast tried knocking me off again.

“Hey could you cut it out?” I help, tugging at its large horns, even though that it did nothing. The mighty titan continued to buck me off until I realised it wasn’t after me…It was shaking off the beast next to us. That’s right, a beast it was, and it was by far the alpha of the Balaur pack, being larger than the rest and of its pack members and having a scar above its left eye. The feathers were pure black and had red tips on its feathers, with grey stripes and bared white and yellow spots on its feathers. Its head feathers spread out like a Cryolophosaurus crest and then thinned out to a Mohawk all the way done its neck. The scales were a bright yellowish-brown and its face was coloured in bright white, red and yellow tint. The beast was trying to scare off the Trike with its unusual barking; however, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that it wasn’t after my mount. His attention may have been on the Trike, but its amber coloured eyes were set on a bigger prize. The grotesque bird of prey and its pack left the Carnotaurus family behind and went after the brontosaurus……the same brontosaurus Ajay and Chimp were on.

“Ah sh*t” I said, raising my arm in disgust. “You could’ve picked any other day! So why make my life harder than it already is you stupid ret*rded birds!” The pack ignored me and was already clawing their way up the Brontosaur’s legs, getting closer to my new comrades; but fortunately, it slowed down the Bronto, allowing me to get up on its tail with ease and arrive to warn them.

“Hey Chris! You finally made it to the top! I named our Bronto friend Kira; she’s nice, soft, and warm, takes things slow and doesn’t complain or yell at me. She’s so much better than my ex-wife.” Ajay said excitedly as he stroked Chimps fur.

“Yeah well ‘Kira’ is in the middle of a problem right now so we have to get off….Like right now.” I said, lifting him up to his feet. “Also how are you so calm about this?”

“I eat these white berries during situations like these, they and keep me wide awake. It’s like a happy drug if you eat a lot of them. But its ok….the drug doesn’t last long. Also why do we have to go?”

“Well let’s just say…” A loud hiss came from behind me. It grew louder as I turned around, despite the cries of the dinosaur stampede below. The Bronto began to pick up the pace and I could see the Carnotaurus family hanging pack with their kills all around them.

“We’ve got company” Ajay said, finishing my sentence for me. His white berry affects seemed to have worn off. Out the corner of my eye appeared a dark grey Balaur, dark, red blood dripping off its claws and mouth. It barked twice and then two more appeared from the left, both coloured in a dark orangey-brown shade. Before you could say dinosaur, we were surrounded by at least twelve raptors, all barking continuously until the large alpha male climbed up, looking right at us, displaying its beautiful head crest feathers, flaring them up like what a peacock would do.

“It’s challenging you” Ajay whispers in my ear, do not hesitate or he’ll kill us.”

“So what am I supposed to do then? Am I supposed to dance with it?” I protested, hoping to get a response.

“Just hold your ground and don’t f*ck up or p*ss him off.” He said very quietly back. He nudged me forward a bit and crouched down and opened up his backpack. “I’ve got a plan, trust me. This isn’t the first time I’ve wrangled with these creatures; and that’s not a good thing. Oh and try not to speak too much, I’ll explain later.” I swallowed the saliva in my mouth and made a loud gulp. I slowly took one step closer, as did the alpha. As we got closer, the pack felt a bit uneasy, cocking their heads back and forth. They continued to squawk and bark, one even ran at me, but thankfully the alpha stopped it before it could touch me. The alpha moved got even closer, allowing me to see how sharp its teeth and claws were. It may have been a raptor, but its head looked strong even to head-butt me and break my ribs, just like a Pachycephalosaurus. The stepped back and flared its feathers up and they began to shake and rattle like a rattlesnake. The creature got lower and hissed even louder, letting me know it was going to attack. Before I could hesitate, it jumped on top of me and had two of its large sickle claws right in the middle of my chest, ready to start tearing me to bits. He looked down at me and gave me a sinister toothy grin. Its fowl breath smoked my nostrils, choking me with the smell of rotten flesh. I couldn’t get up, nor did I want to. I guess this is what Ajay meant…. ‘Don’t f*ck up’…. I guess I failed. He lifted is head back up and opened its mouth, ready to tear my face off. Before it can strike, the sound of two rocks scraping together boomed and out came Ajay, barging in the alpha with his shoulder while holding a stick on fire. The pack immediately began to screech in an outcry and stepped far away from the fire, afraid it will burn their elegant feathers. Ajay began to wave the fire frantically until we had enough space to run up the Bronto’s neck and jump off onto a cliff edge; however the Alpha male wasn’t ready to lose this battle. He ran forward and smacked the torch right out of Ajay’s hands with its broad tail like a whip. Ajay fell to the floor, receiving deep cuts in his arm, slowly turning dark purple like my troodons bite. The torch fell and slid of the Bronto’s back, agitating it and caused it to shake around. I managed to both hold myself, Ajay and Chimp by grappling a hold of a small spike on its back. The pack went on their all fours and sunk their claws into its skin. As the Bronto calmed down, I knew that this was definitely the end of our journey. I stood on my feet, holding Ajay up as his wounds continued to weaken him. Chimp climbed back on my shoulder and tried to do the good old ‘throw poop at enemy trick’. However even that didn’t work, they simply just moved out of the way. The alpha flicked his bloodied tail, flicking off most of the blood from his feathers and rose to his hind legs. The others did the same and they began snarling and hissing once again. They got closer and closer, rattling their feathers, ready to charge. I closed my eyes, wishing that my death will be a quick one. I listened to their blood curdling screech pictured them running at us and tearing us to tiny pieces. For some unknown reason, the outcome was nowhere near to what I predicted. I predicted to be pinned to the floor and be eaten alive; Instead, I was grabbed by my shoulders and felt my feet leave the ground and fly away. I opened my eyes to see what happened. When I looked down I could see Kira, the Bronto we were standing on and the oversized Balaur Bondoc pack, look up at us. When I looked up I could see the belly of a large Green Pterosaur, carrying me away by my shoulders with its small feet. Chimp had wrapped himself around my leg, afraid of letting go and falling. I turned to see another Pterosaur carrying Ajay behind us and a dark silhouette of a male figure on the Pterosaur’s back. I looked by at the flying creature carrying me and noticed that there were leather straps around its legs and under its body.

“Did you get him?” I strange man yelled. The voice seemed to have come from on top of the Pteranodon. A small head appeared from the rear of the Pterosaur. It was a young girl around my age, her hair was bright brown hair due to the sun behind her and it was hanging down all over her face. She looked at me and smiled, then climbed back up.
“Yep we got him alright,” I heard her say.

“Good,” The man said. “Now let’s take these two to the Citadel. It’s ‘Enrolment Day’ in two days’ time. Let the tribes deal with them. But who knows? They could be good use to us as well.” For some reason, ‘Enrolment Day’ doesn’t really sound that charming to me. But at least I’m safe. But what about Ajay? I looked back to see Ajay hanging their unconscious again, luckily for me I had a great view to see his scratch arm. Ajay’s wound…..It’s getting worse…

Author’s notes: You’re probably all annoyed with me because of how long this chapter took to make, and I’m absolutely sorry about that. I just got back to school and the work load is already piling up L oh well.  But I promise I’ll try my best to finish as much as I can in the few hours I have of free time. Also I hoped you guys enjoyed my Balaur Jongler Dossier. It was my first fan made dossier so let me know what you guys think. Also I have been working on a rough sketch of one. There won’t be any colour on it besides black, white and grey. So yeah, but I will make better drawings of the Balaur Jongler. Also I’m currently working on another dossier for you guys. HINT: it’s a sauropod we all know and love from Jurassic Park ;)

Anyways tell me what you guys think of Chapter two. Should I elaborate on some part of the chapter? Also for all you Carnotaur fans or Balaur Bondoc/Jongler fans, that pack and carno family will be mentioned in the story a lot more than you think. They could be main villains or even allies. But one thing is for sure is that Chris and the alpha were bonding in a way! :o Also thank you for all you’re support and thanks for reading, I’ll try my best to continue writing this fan fiction all the way to the end. Oh and btw if there is a spelling grammar issue in here XD.

Name: brachio

species: brachiosaurus prudentia (armed lizard of foresight)

Wild: Brachiosaurus prudentia is probably the most beautiful sauropod on the island. It's tough hide is covered in a beautiful stripey pattern. Most survivors couldn't mistake this creature from titanosaurus or brontosaurus due to it being so beautiful and also because of its extremely long neck. Smaller than the titanosaurus but bigger than a bronto, this humble giant is usually seen in herds of bigger and smaller brachiosaurs.

Known information:

If a brachiosaurus was being attacked, it would either use its strong tail or front legs to take down the predator itself or it could create loud whale like noises to call for help from its herd or other animals around the area since it's so slow to get away. Usually you would see these creatures by larges lakes and sometimes even in the swamps!

Domestication:

Brachiosaurus prudentia is bigger than a brontosaurus but it is slower and is more fragile. Instead, it Is faster in water, stronger and carry more. Usually survivors use it as a mobile watchtower. It has its own unique platform saddle where it has two main platform and four smaller platforms. The biggest platform is placed on its back for a small base or armour to protect the brachio. The second largest is placed all the way at the top of the neck and it's where the rider is and is also the main tower. It can carry up to 4 people up ther including the rider. The four smaller ones are placed on the sides of the neck. They're used for large auto turrets to fend off other tribes or predators. The most unique thing about this brachiosaurs is that it can call for help or alert the tribe of nearby enemies, it can even have an attack call. Brachiosaurus is truly a beautiful and worthy beast to tame.

HP: medium

Speed: low

carry weight: very high

damage: high

stam: moderate

tameable: yes

rideable: definitely

resources it gathers: wood, thatch, berries

taming method: trip it over and then taming it with narcotics. If not, the tranq darts and arrows might alert it and make it call for help

Authors notes: there you go there's my second fan made dossier. I didn't plan it out as much as my previous one (I just typed this one on the spot on my iPhone) so yeah. Honestly I really liked this dinosaur as a kid and I haven't seen a fan made dossier for it (there probably is one I'm just too lazy to check xD) so I decided to make my own. This was probably the only idea I had for it since it has this long neck and is a bit more unique and plays a different role than the normal mobile base or cargo dinosaur. The brachiosaurus has a unique way of moving too (if it was in game). As the rider you can move around as normal but if you press the sneak button, it would only move its neck and head around like a giant snake to peep around corners and stuff. That would be cool if it was in game but sadly it's only a fan made dossier for my fan fiction but I'll make sure to add it. Also the top platform or 'crowd nest' it's like a small little hut with basic thatch roof, wooden columns and a wooden fence (to prevent people from falling out) to go up and down the neck, you A. Build an elevator 

or B. Use a rope thingy to go up and down. Like a vertical zip line you hook around you foot and hold on to. If someone can tell me what it is I will really appreciate it.

Back again. I accidentally posted two more dinosaurs dossiers.....ish on the creature suggestion page without posting it here first xD but I'll write a proper dossier for both 'mega raptor' and 'Austrolovenator' ;) . Coming soon. Don't forget to ask questions if you are confused or want to know more.

Who knows, I might be nice and add basilosaurus too. I should probably finish the list on my first post before I add anymore animals. But I also gotta do my hybrids. So far I have satanthosaurus saevabellum and praedirusuchus Noctis...... What's praedirusuchus you ask?........well......lets just say.....it's terrifying......and intelligent. Practically making Balaur jongler and Austrolovenator (fearless dinosaur) giant wimps

Name: Austro

Species: Austrolovenator intrepidus

temperament: aggressive

Wild: most people mistake this creature of a baryonyx mixed between a utahraptor. But fear not. It isn't. This creature is a long lasting runner that can outrun most animals just by with its high stamina. It can also use its long claws to tear of prime meat from almost ANY animal

Known information: 

The most special characteristics Austrolovenator intrepidus has is its extreme tracking abilities and that it fears nothing. This creature is so determined that if it locks onto its prey, it will continue to chase it not matter the cost. A tribe mate even told me a story of an austro chasing a pteranodon from one end of the island to the other! It would even climb up mountains or dinosaurs or even tear down trees just to get some food!

Domestication: 

Too slow and big to be an ambush predator like Balaur, and low carry weight to be a good resource carrier. This creature is mostly used as a hunting dog. Even though it's rideable, most survivors usually just follow it just in case of an ambush. The austro would pin its prey to the grow with its sharp claws and strong teeth and let's the survivors decide whether to kill it or knock it out for an effective primitive taking method for smaller tribes. If this beast was ambushed, it would do a complete twist thanks to its rubbery thick hide and start clawing at the beast until it drops him. They can even climb up mountains and dinosaurs to get away. 

Stam: very high

health: medium

speed: medium

weight: medium/low

damage: high

resources it gathers: mainly prime meat. Sometimes meat and hide.

tameabe: yes

rideable: yes

taming method: trapping and then taming normally

Authors notes: will be doing a little dossier marathon this week. Just write dossier for different animals that will be in the book so you won't read the book and be like 'huh? What's this dinosaur?! UNNACCEPTABLE!!!' So yeah. I'll update brachiosaurus prudentia and Balaur jongler's dossier to be more like this one.

Name: megaraptor

Species megaraptor missis (giant thief skinner/flayed or giant skinning thief)

Wild: unlike Austrolovenator intrepidus, megaraptor missis is larger than both austro and carnotaurus. This beast has also evolved to obtain large claws on its hands and also large sickle claws on its feet as well, making them adapt climbers, although not as adapt like Balaur jongler and the terrifying praedirusucuhus Noctis. 

Know information: Even though Austrolovenator and megaraptor missis are relatives, they do have differences as well as similarities. They both climb, both solo hunters, both have long stamina however megaraptor is bulkier and can tackle, ram dinosaurs as big as diplodocus and T-Rex dominion to the ground. it can even tear down trees just so it can get to its prey faster

Domestication: Usually survivors use it as a war mount to ram down structures, tackle and kill large animals. Others use it as a body guard for small caravan trips. But usually they combine the austro and the megaraptor as a giant hunting party pack. Once they kill their prey, the megaraptor would 'skin' its prey, collecting the scales and hide to create more efficient pieces of armor for a variety of uses. Overall, this creature has a lot of amazing uses and I would surprised to see a tribe that doesn't have one.

health: moderate/high

speed: moderate/high

damage: very high

carry weight: moderate

stam: very high

Tameable: yes

rideable: yes

resources it gathers: feathers, hide, scales, fish scales, meat, prime, hide, raw meat, pelt, leather

taming method: troodon method

unique saddle: yes. 2-3 person saddle like diplodocus. Can also have the normal 1 person saddle as well.

authors notes. Possibly two more dossiers or more will come out today. But yeah I hope you guys like these new dinosaur dossiers. Once again I mentioned praedirusuchus. You'll hear about it and other hybrids later. ;) 

Name: Basilo

Species: Basilosaurus Superficiei

Temperament: Neutral

Wild:

Unlike like a fearsome mosasaur of the deep, Basilosaurus Superficiei is a carnivorous whale that swims on the surface of the ocean in its pods of three to seven. They're usually seen swimming near the snow biomes but have also been seen in the north eastern oceans. Its not hard to spot one, due to it being around the size of a mosasaur. Adult males have been estimated to be even bigger than fully grown Mosasaurs! Unlike modern whales like the giant 'Blue Whale', Basilosaurus Superficiei has an armoured back, tail and head, similar to the titanosaurus and Carbonemys, although has a soft and vulnerable underbelly, making this an armoured tank of the sea. If a basilosaur was to be bitten on its underbelly, it will begin to bleed, attracting any oceanic predator in range, they predators will go into a hungry rage and kill anything in sight. The creature is usually calm, but when it gets attacked or if its friendly, it will even beach itself just to grab prey, dragging them or flinging them back into the water to drown and eat them with its armour piercing teeth. It armoured tail can even smash ships and destroy sealed underwater bases! But luckily basilosaurs are only active at night.....usually

Known Information: I have heard reports of a large, dark blue basilosaurus purposely sinking ships and killing tamed oceanic animals. I have yet to see the beast myself but there is a bounty out for it. They either want it tamed or dead. Most people just call it 'White eye' since it is believed it is a mutation that was born with a white eye or a megalodon attacked it when it was younger and scared its face. Either way it just brings fear into peoples eyes whenever people mention his name. He was first seen when a large fishermen tribe tried to kill the great white leedsichthys, killing sinking the fishermen's boat and killing everything but the leedsichthys and one survivor. White Eye is believed to be a solo whale which is unheard of, but is apparently welcomes by any whale pod, making this Prehistoric Moby D*ck a hard animal to kill.

Domestication:

Once you have tamed your first basilosaurus, you are rewared by a large submarine like creature and also its pod! Yes, basilosaurus have a bond I like to call 'Pod Mentality'. Once one is tamed, the pod is friendly to you and will not harm you. If you were in trouble, your basilosaur can call for help and your pod will arrive to save the day, although there still wild creatures, so if they die, then they die. On the bright side, they are tough animals and its rare to see a whole pod of basilosaurs die off. The only issue you gotta watch is other pods. Other pods will be even more aggressive if you swim too close to them with your basilo. To tame a wild friendly pod basilo, its just a simple passive tame but it takes nearly twice as long to tame it. But in the end Basilosaurus is a powerful beast thank can sink ships with its tail, beach themselves and survive, take damage due to its armor pierce through armor, swim for long periods of time and can even drag, fling and drown prey. but sadly Basilosaurs are hard animals to tame, seen as if you somehow knock one out, the whale will drown and its pod will try to kill you. The best way to tame one is by beaching it and then knocking it out, although you will need large buckets of water to keep it moist..... Nothing a quetz cant do.

Damage: Very high (Armour Piercing)

Speed: Fast

Weight: Moderate

HP: moderate (Vulnerable spot is underbelly, lose more hp if attacked in that area)

Oxygen: Enabled, Very High

Stamina: Very high:

Unique tame: Yes, beach then knock out and tame. Must keep Basilosaurus wet and moist with water. Either by lots of canteens or a Quetzal with a large bucket underneath it filled with water constantly being poured onto the basilo. Irrigation pipes don't work.

Unique saddle: Yes. Two saddles. Simple 5 person saddle. The other is a 5 person saddle with more armor for the underbelly, and a large spikey club by the end of the tail to deal more damage.

Resources it gathers: Meat, Hide, Prime meat, Prime fish, fish meat and fish scales.

Authors notes: Theres my basilo Dossier, I quite like it. It makes the oceans scarier and filled with more life. Especially with 'White Eye'. If this was ingame White Eye will be tameable. But he cannot be killed, if he loses all of his health, he simply knocks off rider and swims off, making it wild again. You lose all the inventory in him. Ok I hoped you enjoyed. Tomorrow or maybe in a few hours ill release the next dossier. Next up.... Kronosaurus Pavicula.

Name: Kronosaur

Species: Kronosaurus Pavicula

Temperament: Aggressive

Wild:

Larger than Liopleurodon, Kronosaurus Pavicula is basically its stronger and faster older brother. They too also like to swim around reefs but will often be seen further out at sea. They are usually seen by themselves or in groups of two or three and are quite terrifying to look at such a pliosaur with strong flippers and wield long, sharp jagged teeth. Once you see a kronosaurus, it’s hard to lose one.

Known Information:

To defend itself from larger predators such as basilosaurus Superficiei, they have evolved to be a lot more flexible, dodging attacks and have two small blunt horns on its head to ram incoming animals. Their sharp teeth alone can inflict a lot of damage. Once bitten by a Kronosaur, their teeth latch on and stay there like a hook, and the Kronosaur will begin a death role, just like Deinosuchus and Sarcosuchus. Once it has you, there’s no way you’re getting out. These beasts are so strong and fast that they can jump right out of the water and grab and drag flying animals out of the air and drag them back into the water.

Domestication:

Kronosaurus is a great oceanic animal to tame for fisherman tribes to hunt for food, and evade larger predators. Its thick skull and small horns can be even use to knock out, injure or even kill dinosaurs. They can even smalls through underwater bases, drowning whatever is in it. Their jumping and dodging skills will help shake off predators or even avoid obstacles when travelling. Their most affective attack is their bite and death roll. Their sharp teeth can latch onto any creature, causing them to bleed, attracting other animals to the area. Their death roll can quickly take at creature’s life, just by your Kronosaur dragging it under the water, performing the actual death roll and by tear it to pieces during the process. Although its health and carry weight prevent it from giving this animal its full potential to possibly be the most deadliest creature in the sea.

HP: moderate

Carry weight: moderate/low

Damage: High

Stamina: High

Speed: High

Resources it gathers: raw meat, prime meat, prime fish, fish, hide, fish scales, and scales.

Unique saddle: No

Unique tame: Maybe. There possibly will be since it will just kill you if you shoot it with a crossbow. And fliers aren’t an option either since it will just take you out of the sky.

Author’s notes: It can drag small to medium animals wherever it wants with its teeth (dead or alive). Jumping, deathroll and dodging deplete stamina. It has moderate health and carry weight…..nothing a little levelling up can’t change…..  ;)

Hope you guys like this one. I’ll either do Nothosaurus, guidraco or dracovenator, tell me what you guys think and give me suggestions for other animals.

1 minute ago, ElfLord said:

Ok, just wanted to make sure. His last name is not shaw in fact I never really thought of him having a last name.

That's ok :) I had a little skim in your fan fiction. Looks good. I'll read it properly when I have a bit more time and possibly give feed back. Good luck mate ;) 

12 minutes ago, Kaprodonychus said:

That's ok :) I had a little skim in your fan fiction. Looks good. I'll read it properly when I have a bit more time and possibly give feed back. Good luck mate ;) 

Thanks man, I really appreciate it! I like how you make your own dossiers, I wouldn't be able to do them myself just for the sake of me not being able to balance them properly within the story. Good luck to you as well!

26 minutes ago, ElfLord said:

Thanks man, I really appreciate it! I like how you make your own dossiers, I wouldn't be able to do them myself just for the sake of me not being able to balance them properly within the story. Good luck to you as well!

Thanks. I sometimes balance them to be game worthy but with my hybrids they're not going to be balanced whatsoever xD there's like gonna be Apex hybrids which will probz be the only animals that aren't balanced. I don't mind if you borrow some of my dossiers for your fan fiction if you like them. Like if you have a suggestion for a dinosaur I can write the dossier and we can both use it for our stories ;) that is if you want to

9 hours ago, Kaprodonychus said:

Thanks. I sometimes balance them to be game worthy but with my hybrids they're not going to be balanced whatsoever xD there's like gonna be Apex hybrids which will probz be the only animals that aren't balanced. I don't mind if you borrow some of my dossiers for your fan fiction if you like them. Like if you have a suggestion for a dinosaur I can write the dossier and we can both use it for our stories ;) that is if you want to

Cool! I'll probably take you up on that.

On February 22, 2016 at 1:35 AM, Kaprodonychus said:

Once again I apologise for the chapters taking so long :( I'm trying to spice them up a bit more so they're really good and interesting to read like some of the other fan fictions on here. I'll try my best and learn from others and read fictional books (Jurassic park? XD )

If Chris' last name was Pratt XD. Can't wait to see the next chapter! 

1 hour ago, ElfLord said:

If Chris' last name was Pratt XD. Can't wait to see the next chapter! 

Yeah thanks. Would've been funny if he's last name was Pratt but I might've been in trouble for it. In chapter 3, it will reveal 'the destined five'. They're the 5 main (human) characters in my story and they may be 'recruited' into a tribe, they're still a litre gang. The only other person who's allowed into that 'gang of friends' is the tribe leader. Cause a serious of events happen that make them close friends with the chief's son

17 hours ago, Kaprodonychus said:

Yeah thanks. Would've been funny if he's last name was Pratt but I might've been in trouble for it. In chapter 3, it will reveal 'the destined five'. They're the 5 main (human) characters in my story and they may be 'recruited' into a tribe, they're still a litre gang. The only other person who's allowed into that 'gang of friends' is the tribe leader. Cause a serious of events happen that make them close friends with the chief's son

Very interesting, can't wait to see it?!

14 hours ago, Kaprodonychus said:

Here is another piece of artwork for my fan fic. Megaraptor missis. A great jack of all trades with its unique tackling, dodging, skinning and climbing abilities. This creature can be used for other people's fan fic but you must ask for my permission first ;)  hope you like its design

Sweet man! You have an amazing attention to detail, especially the spine and upper arm! Great job!

3 hours ago, ElfLord said:

Sweet man! You have an amazing attention to detail, especially the spine and upper arm! Great job!

Thank you so much for the compliments. The best part is that I could showcase a finished piece of artwork. Well it's not finished (missing scales) but you know what the animal looks like of course xD  Next one is basilosaurus superficiei and then Balaur jongler. Kronosaurus pavicula, australovenator intrepidus and brachiosaurus prudentia will come later

Archived