How to grow plant species x

DinoDash

1 minute ago, Plannb23 said:

Same.  Love Primitive Plus.  Wish we were getting an update today.

lol yea what server you playing on? and we've been on server 5 days and the location we're built in we have a huge source of prime meat and gigas so we already have a giga ;) in 5 days of being on the server lol

On 1/18/2017 at 5:35 AM, Plannb23 said:

Then you're never going to be able to protect them.  Just like everything else in your house if they break it they can take it.  This applies to storage chests, and other defensive items.  Not sure why you're trying to hide them, in fact, they're mostly useless on PvP.

they are not useless at all. you just have to build them correctly, if you are not using armored X turrets you are doing it wrong and you probably have a very simple understanding of the building in this game. i am on an official right now looking at x plants that are 100% protected by metal whilst still being able to shoot anything that comes close. 

19 minutes ago, NevilleBart0s said:

they are not useless at all. you just have to build them correctly, if you are not using armored X turrets you are doing it wrong and you probably have a very simple understanding of the building in this game. i am on an official right now looking at x plants that are 100% protected by metal whilst still being able to shoot anything that comes close. 

Interesting ... mine won't shoot through metal.  Do tell.

On 1/16/2017 at 2:33 AM, DinoDash said:

So I was wondering how you were supposed to grow these plants without anyone just stealing the fertilizer once your offline. They don't grow if you conceal them do they?

If you build a 300% greenhouse around them they will mature in a few hours. Personally, for as easy as it is to make more fertilizer, I tend to just fill them up and cross my fingers. 

The best armor for a Plant X is more Plant X. For the amount of effort it takes to armor them, I prefer to just make more large crop plots. The armored method tends to limit the range of firing. We use a few armored plots, but very situationally. 

My 2¢

Archived