Max Structure limit in what range/area?

mastermat

So the structure limit is 10500 items but I can’t find any information about the area where this limit applies and which structures count and which don’t?
Anyone got a reliable answer? 50x50 foundation area, larger, smaller? Is it even limited by a square size or is it spherical?

v252.1
* Raised proximity structure limit to 10,500

15 hours ago, Captnmorgan said:

Your limited to the 10 k items you can build wide or out its not a either or situation . you could have a 4x double fence for 9k pieces and a small house and barn for the rest. .and have like couple hundred yards squared off. its really only limited to your imagination and flat tarrain. ive seen 30 story houses so its really a hard question to answer. hope that helps

Thanks for trying:) Sadly I still don’t have my answer. The reason for asking is I have a very large flat area prepared and a base with 6k pieces just next to it a bit higher about 50 walls up. So I fear that the new construction plans will add to the same limit even thou they might be far enough to have its own 10.5k limit. 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, mastermat said:

Thanks for trying:) Sadly I still don’t have my answer. The reason for asking is I have a very large flat area prepared and a base with 6k pieces just next to it a bit higher about 50 walls up. So I fear that the new construction plans will add to the same limit even thou they might be far enough to have its own 10.5k limit. 

Oh ok I see you want to know if the 10k is server wide and if not the distance between bases before it's considered one base. Im not sure if the same limitations apply but have you tried it in single player and duplicate the same bases by spawning in pieces? Just a thought. Anyway good luck

• 3 weeks later...

Archived