ARK: Survival Evolved hits Xbox Game Preview Today!

Jatheish

1 hour ago, IllJohnnyStew said:

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME FOR XBOX ONE. I have for Xbox One and ALL the servers are overcrowded and the One that i have something i cant get in because is ALWAYS full. I've paid R$70 (35 dollars) for this game and i cant iven play it!! Please, listen to me, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME CAUSE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY IT, ONLY IFF YOU LIKE TO BE IN ONE SERVER EACH TIME YOU GET IN. PLEASE, IF ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM, DONT BE QUIET UNTIL THEY DO SOMETHING.

Overreacting much?

There are some server issues going on that prevent people from joining...

They were enough servers available some days ago

Hi I'm new to the game but my son's played the pc version.my problem with the game is just getting into the server...I have tried for hours to get in and when I did the game boots me out and left my hero god knows where..and all my hard work is then lost

And I can't get back in again all night..and I payed good money for this surly I'm not asking to much..I just want to play the game I payed for..

DUUUDE, great game i bought without even previewing it! But for the love of everything holy why is there not any servers?! I try every day to get on a sever but to no avail (for hours). I mean you guys had to have made bookoo moolah in the last few days according to the complete full servers. Your now playing with the big boys via xbox lets get more than 200+ servers out there! I know and you know you have more than 18000 units sold, let's allow those people to play the game with others! Now granted I don't know how much servers cost but according to the users online you've made over $600,000 in a few days! Help a gamer out!

I recently downloaded Ark and its a great game. Though, the sliders for the settings are confusing. And I have a recommendation. I think you should add more game types such as a forge mode similar to that of Halo's. I think you should have a game type with a more free creative mode. For example, there should be a menu where you can get it straight off the forge pallet instead of having to make it. Just a thought, though.

On December 22, 2015 at 8:15 PM, Dirtyd said:

DUUUDE, great game i bought without even previewing it! But for the love of everything holy why is there not any servers?! I try every day to get on a sever but to no avail (for hours). I mean you guys had to have made bookoo moolah in the last few days according to the complete full servers. Your now playing with the big boys via xbox lets get more than 200+ servers out there! I know and you know you have more than 18000 units sold, let's allow those people to play the game with others! Now granted I don't know how much servers cost but according to the users online you've made over $600,000 in a few days! Help a gamer out!

Amen

On December 21, 2015 at 8:55 PM, Najmeh229 said:

There dosent seem to be a way to set the borders of the screen to fit my TV Anyone got any answers ?

Change the tv in settings to screen fit

Hour 1 Ark crashed. Trying to join but the game is full. Hour 2 I mastered the art of joining a game Left D-pad Left D-pad A thats what goes through my head. Hour 3 friends tamed a T-rex i can hear the cheers and laughter ging through my mic. Hour 4 i got in. I can feel the tear i had shed. But that tear went away when ark crashed. 

In the near future is there any chance in private game mode the 180m range from the host to be taken off? Because it a big problem when you and friends are out exploring also easy way for it to kill you  bye pulling you off a cliff or losing Dino's. It's just real annoying when doing anything in private mode lobby's.

7 minutes ago, alexthegrt said:

I am having this same problem. No settings in my tv work to fix this and none in the Xbox.  Also since the new update I have not been able to pick up stone by hand. 

Under 'Options' find the slider labeled "UI Scale" and adjust it to fix your current resolution.

http://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/1960-faq-xbox-game-preview-ark-survival-evolved/

seems like the servers are constantly full.. I cannot play online. Every pve or pvp lobby I try to join is full :( kind of discouraging seeing as how it just released.. Assistance? Gamer down,gamer down, slowly...returning...to...ESO and fallout 4. Dont get me wrong this game is INCREDIBLE, just sucks that I can't join a lobby.

46 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Under 'Options' find the slider labeled "UI Scale" and adjust it to fix your current resolution.

http://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/1960-faq-xbox-game-preview-ark-survival-evolved/

Omg thank you so much haha. So I finally got into an official server and I can pick up stones just can't in a player hosted server