Question about DodoDex...

Thatch

50 minutes ago, DeZiLL313 said:

So far for me 2x has worked for regular days and 3x has worked for me all weekend. I imagine they'll keep it that way for people who still prefer the challenge of 1x rates.

Yeah i think its that ".5" is what threw me off. I first added 1.5 to our current 2x and it was over the rate, then I did 2.5 it was a bit closer but by then I already fed the giga and lost count of how much it ate. Maybe it is 3x like they tweeted, I just don't understand where the .5 comes in because when I gather, its at 2x.

I believe ita because the official servers base rate is 2x now. So to us its 2x but the server reads it as 1x now. With that being the case 1.5 would be 3 now. When u pick up a stone it's 2, but I've noticed the difference long term with everything else. 3x for sure on taming in dodo dex. I've been taming all weekend long and dodo dex had been on point.

Hello! I'm the developer of Dododex.

If you're on iOS or Android: set the "Taming Speed" and "XP Multiplier" to 2. Set it to for the event weekends.

If you're using Dododex.com: it's the same thing as iOS and Android. (Dododex.com defaults your multiplier to 2.)

I'm hoping to have an update released for iOS and Android very soon (just doing some final testing). There will be an in-app notice about how multipliers have changed. Once iOS and Android are released, Dododex.com will be updated as well.

Once the iOS/Android/Dododex.com update is released: You can change multipliers back to 1 since it's the new baseline. Event weekends will be set to 1.5 (which would actually be 3 on the old speeds).

I apologize that the transition has been a bit confusing — I've tried to make it as easy as possible and I hoped to get the update out earlier but I've been running into some technical problems that have delayed the update a bit. (Plus, holidays!)

Also, if you're on Dododex Android, I've released a public Beta of the new version which includes the built-in 2x, the ability to save server settings (with presets for 1.5x weekends), a quick shortcut to your multipliers, and several other features! :)

If you're interested, you can opt-in to Android Beta Testing.

2 hours ago, danleveille said:

Hello! I'm the developer of Dododex.

If you're on iOS or Android: set the "Taming Speed" and "XP Multiplier" to 2. Set it to for the event weekends.

If you're using Dododex.com: it's the same thing as iOS and Android. (Dododex.com defaults your multiplier to 2.)

I'm hoping to have an update released for iOS and Android very soon (just doing some final testing). There will be an in-app notice about how multipliers have changed. Once iOS and Android are released, Dododex.com will be updated as well.

Once the iOS/Android/Dododex.com update is released: You can change multipliers back to 1 since it's the new baseline. Event weekends will be set to 1.5 (which would actually be 3 on the old speeds).

I apologize that the transition has been a bit confusing — I've tried to make it as easy as possible and I hoped to get the update out earlier but I've been running into some technical problems that have delayed the update a bit. (Plus, holidays!)

Thank you for Dododex. Very well done and appreciated. 

Archived