Tricksey

New and Exciting!! (Exclusive Server!)
The Volcano! (PvE)
Launched December 2016
Try something new and exciting this New Year!

Invitation Only (message me for details)

2 x Exp, 2 x Harvesting, 3 x Taming
*Please Note.. The official servers are x2 permanently now so our rates are double the officials. For example, you get rocks from one stone on the beach. When using taming calculators you want to be inputting x6 for taming until the calculators are adapted for the new official rates.*

3 x hatching and raising, all dinos can be imprinted on 100% 
You can imprint every 21 minutes
Imprinting on Dinos gives x2 on stats.

(Low Rates - This is a PvE server, we have these low rates for longevity)

Max Wild Dino Level 210!                Max Player Level 100!
Flyers Enabled in Caves.                 Wild Dino Carry Enabled! 
Increased Engrams Each Level! (You can learn all engrams)
Increased Weight x3 Each Level 
Increased Tamed Dino Weight x3 Each Level 
Increased Tamed Dino Speed x3 Each Level 

Great Building Mods including Castles and Keeps, Medieval Structures, Platforms Plus, Structures Plus and more!

Mod list here!
?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|131:88&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C131%3A88&background-color=black

About This Map
This map is just incredible! it has everything in one place, no more jumping between servers is needed. If you don't have Scorched Earth expansion don't worry, you can experience it all here! There are trenches filled with wyverns and we have provided a community wyvern trap here for everyone to use. You will experience the Scorched Earth sand and lightning storms as well as heat waves. Scorched Earth dinos are all over the map to tame as well as baby dinos. Other highlights include explorer notes, new exciting caves, a maze which is part of the map, lush green fields and flat land everywhere, perfect for us builders!

Who Are We Looking For?

We are a lovely community of around 30 people who are more than just members, they are our friends and are like family to us. We love helping new players and welcoming people into our close knit community. Everyone who joins is made to feel at home and welcomed into the family. 

The people we are looking for are friendly, respectful, trustworthy people. We want builders and tamers who like a long lasting server and appreciate our low rates. Ideally our new members will be mature adults over 21 years of age, but we will welcome anyone if we feel you will be a good fit for us. The server is going to be around for a long time. It's currently paid for the next 18 months and will continue to be paid for long after this time is up. Because of this we are looking for people who will stay with us for a while. 

I would love for you all to come and join us on this incredible map. You generally see around 6-8 online during peak times. We also have an active discord channel for our members to use if they would like, just message me or reply to this thread and I will provide all the details.

If you think you would be a good fit for us then I would love to hear from you :)

Thank you for reading

Take care

Lisa X

23 hours ago, Edgar0528 said:

I would like to test the server but i would be looking to join some tribe too :)

Hey there,

sorry for the late reply, we would be more than happy to have you join our server :) We have a few tribes who I'm sure would be very happy to have you join them! I've sent you all the details in private to you :)

Archived