Giga Nerfed Again?

Zachwildcat

14 minutes ago, Phelioz said:

Remember that Prim =/= Prim+

We dont have the nerfs on dinos that Prim servers got... I believe we are keeping that -15% nerf, but they might remove that from regular primtiive servers (those without the dlc).

Well then there is nothing to cry about. I thought gigas were nerfed the same in Prim+ as in Prim. Especially because Jat mentioned Complexminded later in the tweet.

39 minutes ago, TheSpirit said:

Well then there is nothing to cry about. I thought gigas were nerfed the same in Prim+ as in Prim. Especially because Jat mentioned Complexminded later in the tweet.

That's strange... Now i'm not so sure...

At least in singleplayer, changing between dlc / no dlc there was no nerf on the HP, but could be a server setting... Asked him on twitter, hopefully will get an answer :-)

I wish I had a screenshot of my damage before the patch went through, the damage went down but it was negible. I'm more upset about the plump in HP, I hate how If Im faced with a wild Giga, the chances become more and more slimmed. Just nerf the wild giga then if you they apparantely want to continue shooting down the Giga, that or change breeding times etc. Its becoming, less and less worth to tame and breed.

Its still a dumb dinosaur that wasn't thought out before release. It should be a little better then a Rex but slower. The game isn't out of Alpha and they added a Epic tier dino. They really screwed themselves for future dino progression. The queztal is along the same lines and you see all the problems that caused.

Could you imagine WoW releasing it top gear it has right now on Day 1. What would the equipment progression be now for WoW. What if EvE released Titans and Capital ships on day 1? They could easily just pull Titansaur, Giga, and Queztal out for now tell much later in the game.

Archived