pve The Gamers ARK | PvE | ISLAND / RAGNAROK / ABERRATION / EXTINCTION Cluster [PC]

GP

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 5:50 AM, GP said:

What are you on about?

i just want to join and be an admin I PROMISE ON MY LIFE I WILL BE NICE TO EVERYONE AND NOT TROLL THEM, I WILL EVEN BUILD MY OWN BASE AND START FROM SCRATCH and did you know on the starting screen when you getting in to your server from the single player part you can set it so when you hit the pause button whatever you are playing you can go to the bottom get in creative mode without doing the hard work (just go to the advanced part to set it). Oh by the way this is for every one that plays Primitive+, normal, Player vs environment or pve, Player vs player or pvp, even xbox one (this includes xbox 1S and Xbox 1X enhanced), PS4, and PC.

primitive plus.jpeg

• Volunteer Moderator
47 minutes ago, ArcaneArk25 said:

i just want to join and be an admin I PROMISE ON MY LIFE I WILL BE NICE TO EVERYONE AND NOT TROLL THEM, I WILL EVEN BUILD MY OWN BASE AND START FROM SCRATCH 

If I was to let some random person join my server and become admin then I would be a terrible admin.

Players can join my server to play, but an admin requires trust, experience, confidence etc. I won't let random people I don't know to be an admin on my server.

11 minutes ago, GP said:

If I was to let some random person join my server and become admin then I would be a terrible admin.

Players can join my server to play, but an admin requires trust, experience, confidence etc. I won't let random people I don't know to be an admin on my server.

i am arcane ark my tribe has 12 rexes, 4 yutyrannuses, and almost 2,500 dilos on the Jurassic park server so DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!

OH AND I'M BOTH OF THE ADMIN'S BEST FRIEND ON THAT SERVER!!!!!!!!

also go to the jurassic park server topic to give me the admin password or i will troll you the entire time i'm on the server!!!!!!??

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, ArcaneArk25 said:

i am arcane ark my tribe has 12 rexes, 4 yutyrannuses, and almost 2,500 dilos on the Jurassic park server so DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!

OH AND I'M THE ADMINS BEST FRIEND ON THE SERVER!!!!!!!!

also go to the jurassic park server topic to give me the admin password or i will troll you the entire time i'm on the server!!!!!!??

You will not be allowed to join my server. No way am I allowing someone with your attitude to play in my community.

Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • GP locked this topic

Archived