PhantomDragonX

Members
  • Content count

    23
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    N/A

Community Reputation

0 Gathering Thatch

1 Follower

About PhantomDragonX

  • Rank
    Naked
  1. Looking for a friendly scorched earth server

    Hey there! I run a clustered server Island + SE as far I know, there are really few bases on my SE server, we've been around for quite a while. If you want to check us out, here is the connection info: https://arkservers.net/server/23.250.125.76:27125
  2. Island: https://arkservers.net/server/23.250.125.76:27115 Scorched: https://arkservers.net/server/23.250.125.76:27125 New Island, and SE server cluster - Tired of badmin abuse and random wipes? This is the server for you! 10x XP, Gather 15x Tame 20x Maturation/Breeding Difficulty 6 Mod Collection: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=903756480 Plenty of space left Join Us!
  3. Diamond Throne Cluster [S+, Bulk, Keeps....]

    Added advanced rafts and better forges. Solo players and small tribes alike can achieve greatness! Do you have what it takes? https://ark-servers.net/group/182/ Let your dedication show through!
  4. "Instinct" mechanic

    Just a thought, we all love breeding our dinos. But how about adding an instinct buff which could be positive or negative on wild dino's Allosaurus positive instinct = +5% bleed damage negative = -5% Torpor inducing dinos (frog, scorp, pachy, therizno) + or - 5% induced torpor (scaled with melee level) Gathering dinos (wolf, sabre) + or - 5% secondary resource harvest. etc. So--- this is for wild dinos, instint would be random positive or negative. THEN - in breeding at third generation instinct has a 30% chance to vanish from baby, 4th generation = 70% chance of vanish, then 5th generation dinos would be considered domesticated and would get 100% removal of instinct buff. Game design major at SCAD just tossing out ideas!
  5. Diamond Throne Cluster [S+, Bulk, Keeps....]

    Hello! Let's get ready for another ARK Weekend! The server is still running strong, plenty of space left come join us!
  6. Diamond Throne Cluster [S+, Bulk, Keeps....]

    Still here if you're looking for a cluster to start your dynasty!
  7. Diamond Throne Cluster [S+, Bulk, Keeps....]

    Still space left!
  8. Diamond Throne Cluster [S+, Bulk, Keeps....]

    Come join us! No gamma, no cross hair, where NVGs and true pvp skill flourish! No re-usable plus mod that allows griefers and trolls (if you want to fight you need to get the resources).
  9. Diamond Throne Cluster [S+, Bulk, Keeps....]

    Tired of servers where levels mean nothing? Come check us out!
  10. Island: https://arkservers.net/server/23.250.125.76:27115 Scorched: https://arkservers.net/server/23.250.125.76:27125 New Island, and SE server cluster - Tired of badmin abuse and random wipes. This server will be up for 3 months minimum. After then, we'll have a poll vote for wipe or not. 10x XP, Gather 15x Tame 20x Maturation/Breeding Difficulty 6 Mod Collection: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=903756480 -Daily Bump!
  11. Everything You Want To Know About v256!

    #ark just got a whole lot bigger! Gallimimus = new meta. Better get on it lol. I do like the flyer nerf though. base locations now MATTER. Gonna be a TON of pissed alpha tribe coming out of the woodwork.
  12. Yep sure do! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=569786012
  13. Enjoying the server so far... you guys just need meat spoiler, really bad!
  14. Bump for real, Randomplayer and his croneys caught cheating... see posts and screenshots!!! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/JustAnotherArkServer/discussions/0/135508833659170214/
  15. Hey guys! Tired of server "politics"? Just want to hunt other survivors / evade them? Come to the Fallen Gods server! All new comers get a 2x2x2 Metal House and a primitive pistol + ammo to start off with! 23.229.113.93:7777 https://arkservers.net/server/23.229.113.93:27015 Hunt others down, or tough it out and build a fortress! There will be no wipes -- your progress will be maintained.