So far, since the Extinction update, I’ve found several bugs, some of which are near game-breaking.
- No drops, no loot crates, no artifacts, no wyvern eggs
- No griffin attack animation when landed
- Wild Griffins constantly glitching when moving
- Extremely frequent hanging and lagging, even freezing for multiple seconds
- Frequent kicks and game crashes
- Unstable map and dino rendering
- If the sun is even slightly in your field of view, it nearly whites out the entire screen, making it impossible to see.
These have all begun to occur, or significantly worsened, as of the recent update. From what I can tell, these are far from isolated instances. I love the game, but I wish I could actually play it.
UPDATE: After a 4GB update, drops were fixed and forges showing negative values was fixed. All other bugs listed are still present. However, the update somehow messed up foundation support for pillars. A ceiling that was 1 space from a pillar diagonally was broken and cannot be replaced due to there not being foundation support. Despite the pillar that is one space away.