Item Transfer Scorched to Island/Center

rekkm

I don't know if this a bug or not but you can no longer transfer ALOT of items from scorched to Island/Center. Some of the items include all structures except adobe / gun turrets / rockets / bullets / food / most raw resources / metal ingots. (Mainly just scorched items)

Now my tribe has 4 official scorched servers and our main plan was to construct full metal bases and transfer across back to the island/center and invade servers by putting up a base on the server we plan on invading for some pvp action and fun defending a base against the server.

I know this type of tactic is frowned apon but we have a few streamers in our tribe and the viewers only like to see pvp action / raiding.

By transferring a base to a server and defending it was the main purpose because our tribe is only focused on pvp.

If this is a permanent update all we will be doing is spawning into a server scouting bases and putting down 1x1's with beds outside the bases. Coming back and spawning into the beds on the  server with launchers, homing missiles and flak sets & wiping anything in our path.

Archived