ArkSailorVIN 24/7 Server

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I changed to NO offline raiding due to issues on the server. There will be purge Days on Sunday. I will put the times up before hand so everyone knows! The only rules I have are if you are going to raid someone do NOT destroy their entire base or kill passive tames. Take what you want and leave. Do not hold anyone captive for LONG periods of time (especially NUBS!). If I find someone is killing someone over and over they will be the one that gets locked up and force fed. The server is on The Center by popular demand. I hope this helps everyone understand. There are two admins besides me. If you have issues or need to know stats ask them. If you would like a starter pack ask them. If you feel there is admin abuse on my server send me a message and give specific details on what happened. My admins are also playing the game so they can and will go on raids, kill, and enjoy the game. this also means you CAN raid them (although not recommended). I try to check the server every morning and night so be patient when sending me messages (I am a grown man with more responsibilities than just this server). Again have fun.

High Speed Connection - Server uptime 8 months 24/7 - The Center x6 BOOSTED 

ONLINE 24/7 The Center Friendly & x6 BOOSTED Xboxone 

Free Admission 
Free Hospitality 
Free To Build and Relax 
Server Competitions For JM Blueprints & Rex Skins 
Bring TWO Friends And Get Yourself PROTECTED! 
Currently we have 15+ players during the evenings and everyone is very helpful including both admins! 

Contact -> HighlifeVIP for Invite to the club. (Club ArkSailorVin) Add Host -> ArkSailorVin To Join! If you DO NOT join club WILL NOT be accepted into the server! 

We have two admins on around the clock. They always clean the server from old structures, dinowipes, stop cheaters, griefers, and keep the server in order & running smooth. They WILL NOT SPAWN YOU ANYTHING. If you ask to be an admin you will be removed from the server we don't have the time for little kids and annoying people. The host works all day and does the best he possibly can to maintain the server and keep it online so don't stress him out. 

The Host BOOSTED his internet service to support 50 people playing on weekends! Also got new equipment! (Netgear R7000) gaming router, new surfboard cable modem). He is serious about running a quality server so please enjoy our community and be cooperative! Contact for DONATIONS! We do the best here! 

PVP RULES: Offline protection, No raiding using wild dinos, No greifing, No passive tame killing (record/capture proof), No crying, No blocking caves or resources, No Harassment, No over-use of doedic/anky/bronto etc creates lag, No asking to change server rates, No little kid BS be a man!, If you get wiped for no reason it will be looked into and you may be compensated because we want you to play on ArksailorVIN we're all having a good time. REMEMBER Ark is Cruel! BUT have some fun! Contact Host OR Admin: HighlifeVIP for info etc. 

Admins will not spawn anything lose due to crashes, glitches in the game, if you don't speak up before a dinowipe for any other reason you will lose a dino!! 

P.S. If you come looking for trouble or cause any problems you will be banned from the server and will not be allowed back. any type of glitch abuse or cheating will get you banned. if you know of a glitch that has not been blocked by the admins please tell us so we can block people from exploiting it. See you guys in there!High Speed Connection - Server uptime 8 months 24/7 - The Center x6 BOOSTED 

ONLINE 24/7 The Center Friendly & x6 BOOSTED Xboxone 

Free Admission 
Free Hospitality 
Free To Build and Relax 
Server Competitions For JM Blueprints & Rex Skins 
Bring TWO Friends And Get Yourself PROTECTED! 
Currently we have 15+ players during the evenings and everyone is very helpful including both admins! 

Contact -> HighlifeVIP for Invite to the club. (Club ArkSailorVin) Add Host -> ArkSailorVin To Join! If you DO NOT join club WILL NOT be accepted into the server! 

We have two admins on around the clock. They always clean the server from old structures, dinowipes, stop cheaters, griefers, and keep the server in order & running smooth. They WILL NOT SPAWN YOU ANYTHING. If you ask to be an admin you will be removed from the server we don't have the time for little kids and annoying people. The host works all day and does the best he possibly can to maintain the server and keep it online so don't stress him out. 

The Host BOOSTED his internet service to support 50 people playing on weekends! Also got new equipment! (Netgear R7000) gaming router, new surfboard cable modem). He is serious about running a quality server so please enjoy our community and be cooperative! Contact for DONATIONS! We do the best here! 

PVP RULES: Offline protection, No raiding using wild dinos, No greifing, No passive tame killing (record/capture proof), No crying, No blocking caves or resources, No Harassment, No over-use of doedic/anky/bronto etc creates lag, No asking to change server rates, No little kid BS be a man!, If you get wiped for no reason it will be looked into and you may be compensated because we want you to play on ArksailorVIN we're all having a good time. REMEMBER Ark is Cruel! BUT have some fun! Contact Host OR Admin: HighlifeVIP for info etc. 

Admins will not spawn anything lose due to crashes, glitches in the game, if you don't speak up before a dinowipe for any other reason you will lose a dino!! 

P.S. If you come looking for trouble or cause any problems you will be banned from the server and will not be allowed back. any type of glitch abuse or cheating will get you banned. if you know of a glitch that has not been blocked by the admins please tell us so we can block people from exploiting it. See you guys in there!

Archived