Give love to our wolves(tlc)

yoki01

Suggestion

Posted (edited)

So we all know and love our wolves but dont they kinda seem a little off? For me personally they do i never understood why they dont have any armor/saddle or why they chose the ability to sniff for explorer notes 

My first suggestion is to give them either a saddle or if thats unfit give them some kind of craftable armor like the player has that goes from hide to swat it would greatly improve theyre potential as cave runners and make them much more popular and viable also they live a little longer and not die almost instantly and i know they got a pack buff and a howl but just remember how strong the megalodon is in comparison

For the ability i would rework it into sniffing out specific dinos because when if i think of canines i think of theyre abilitys to track down people or other animals and if you would be able to sniff for certain creatures or other players it would make them much more interesting when it comes down to taming things or even pvp

To go further into the sniffing out creatures i would do it like this you must have 1 creature of what you look for tamed near your wolf and could then sniff it and you would then see every wild dino of that class in a certain radius

For the pvp sniffing its the same but you could toggle between sniffing for wild or tamed creatures or enemy players and if you sniff for tamed dinos or enemy players you would not need to sniff the certain player or dino you could activate a turret mode like the Parasaur but with the advantage that the enemy would not be notified that they got detected

Also i would raise the base attack damage from 33 to 35 and increase theyre base weight from 170 to 220 because its a huge strong wolf and in my eyes it just makes sense

Thank you for your time reading all this and im open for feedback and i hope this reaches the right people 

Edited by yoki01

3 replies to this server topic

Posted (edited)

If anything, Direwolves need a nerf. 330 HP and 33 damage is way too high for their size class; a Saber is about the same size and only has 250 HP and deals 29 damage! Direwolves are pretty much on the same level as Carnos rather than Sabers. I think that Direwolves should have their base HP reduced to 275 and damage reduced to 28. Sabers should have their base damage increased to 35, because of their, well, large teeth. Sabers should be able to have a 50/50 chance against the Direwolf, rather than almost always losing.

Also, Direwolves already got a TLC back in 2018. That is what gave them their sniffing ability.

Edited by MalarOpossum867

Idk about that one if anything they should be buffed to be on a kinda level like the megalodon but weaker maybe even move them a drag weight class up if it must be bc right now theyre a little weak but youre right about sabers tho they need a litlle dmg up

Also carnos got saddles and bleed dmg on theyre second atk wolfs aint having any of these 

2 minutes ago, yoki01 said:

Idk about that one if anything they should be buffed to be on a kinda level like the megalodon but weaker maybe even move them a drag weight class up if it must be bc right now theyre a little weak but youre right about sabers tho they need a litlle dmg up

Also carnos got saddles and bleed dmg on theyre second atk wolfs aint having any of these 

Also, Sabers should deal 20% more damage to Mammoths while Mammoths deal 15% less damage to Sabers because of their well-known rivalry.