Let the official modded servers cluster

swaqqedup

Suggestion

Please cluster all of the modded servers. I play on svartalfheim pve and I think allowing all the modded maps/ servers to cluster for their own experience would boost the popularity of them and the respective mods, and since they already have modded creatures and maps they should be allowed to have their own cluster and balance. Would be cool to be able to transfer to modded islands and scorched, and also the other new premium mod maps as well. 

3 replies to this server topic

Posted (edited)

I agree, being able to transfer between the modded maps would make things interesting. Definitely would increase player base overall for the modded maps but possibly the game itself. It gives modders more power to work on mods that can work for numerous maps as well. I would love to be able to tame the new Dinos from scorched on svartalfheim. 

It shouldn’t be an issue to have modded Dino’s on the island or scorched earth since they aren’t directly linked to the official island servers for pve or pvp

Edited by SwoopdyDoo

I too play on the Svartalfheim server. To be able to transfer between the other modded maps would be soo awesome. My tribe and I also play on the modded Scorched Earth and look forward to being on Center. It would just add to the fun to be able to play on them with the same character and creatures we have worked hard to raise.