pvp Isolated Servers

Cety

Suggestion

we should be able to transfer from an isolated server between maps, like crossark in Ark Survival Evolved, many people have been playing for months on theisland (isolated) servers, waiting for Scorched Earth to arrive. Not being able to transfer between maps on Isolated servers upset me, and a lot of other Isolated players. This game will be dead in no time, Personally i have already uninstalled the game, after spending thousands of hours on an isolated server Just to find out it was for nothing.. Thanks Wildcard, you've done it again. you are a true master of upsetting your playerbase.

7 replies to this server topic

40 minutes ago, Zavy said:

Sì, è scritto nell'introduzione dei nuovi server isolati che il trasferimento verrà disabilitato permanentemente, ma non aveva senso quindi nessuno di noi ci credeva davvero. Si può cambiare, per favore? Noi, giocatori isolati, pensavamo tutti che prima o poi i nostri server sarebbero stati su cluster. 

sorry but what is the point of having isolated servers connected to each other? what changes from normal servers? just the number of servers connected to each other? They seem completely useless to me like this 

Not all isolated servers, a set of servers within the same cluster. This is exactly how the old CrossArk clusters worked. Each cluster had one of each map, so people got access to everything without the risk of being zerged from hundreds of other servers. An individual Island/SE/Center etc. connected to each other, and could only transfer between them. 

Edited by Zavy

On 4/4/2024 at 19:19, Zavy said:

Non tutti i server isolati, un insieme di server all'interno dello stesso cluster. Questo è esattamente il modo in cui funzionavano i vecchi cluster CrossArk. Ogni cluster aveva una mappa per ogni mappa, quindi le persone avevano accesso a tutto senza il rischio di essere eliminate da centinaia di altri server. Una singola Isola/SE/Centro ecc. è collegata tra loro e può solo trasferirsi tra di loro. 

ok now it makes sense. 

maybe they are waiting to have more maps to make servers similar to the old crossarks?