Battleye not working

So every time I try to load ark survival ascended it gives me the code:

13:18:39: Starting BattlEye Service…

13:18:41: Updating…

13:18:43: Launching game…

13:18:44: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don’t cause problems with the game. 
13:18:44: [INFO] Blocked loading file: “C:\Program Files\Sentinel/One\Sentiel agent 23.3.3.264\InProcessingClient32.dll”.

13:18:44: Failed to launch game

After that the message disappears and the game doesn’t load. Does anyone know what this means or how to fix it. Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

Fun fact - I work for SentinelOne, and I play ARK, and we both have the same issue! :D

TL;DR - BattleEye is a Kernel-Level Anti-Cheat system. SentinelOne Endpoint Protection is a kernel level anti-malware solution. When a host process, in this case being BattleEye, block the loading of the Endpoint Agent, it is seen as a defense evasion attack. 

Contact whoever controls your SentinelOne dashboard (I am assuming that you either are trying to play ARK on a work PC or have enrolled your personal PC into your corp network), and ask them to put in an exception.

The security admin should be able to look up your PC hostname and see which process was terminated by the agent. 

Cheers,
Riinku