The threat of a ban!

ancojo

Ok I know its my own fault for reacting but what are you supposed to do when on a PVE server some little cretin (there I go again) keeps running into swamp cave to steal red drops when we are running the cave, 3 times in a week or so and I finally react in chat! Hes the only person to do it on whats a good server who mostly play by "PVE rules of etiquette" Yes theres the odd slip up but this little snide keeps doing it and than plays innocent in chat!

Ok I know there are no rules about going into caves etc but are we really no supposed to react when someone does this all the time without the threat of a ban? If I get banned then so be it but I cant not respond to pure ignorance!

Some in chat mentioned blocking the cave while you are in it but then some will screenshot that and send in a report! Some say block them in when they do it so they die in the cave but again same issue arises regarding being reported!

BTW 5253 EU is the server, a good little server with decent tribes but with one snide ruining it, if you're reading this you know who you are!

Forgot to add he mentioned he had screenshots saved of me calling him a snide, a liar and a cretin all of which he is so hey ho if he reports it then it was fun while it lasted (Well sort of!) :)

Edited by ancojo

• ancojo changed the title to The threat of a ban!