witch map i should playing in on ARK golden limited pass bundle on steam

i'm getting pretty tired of playing alone im only able to doing north america and america server because finacially i canot permiting me that , litteraly no one ever trying to playing and taking the right time to explaining it to me .

i'm such a good asset meaning when delivering tasks i be doing over my best ark is letting me doing,

meaning i'm less the cheatings coding like mostly players thinking i'am i might knowing alots because im having a photographique memory 

witch meaning with couning plan i can wining pretty good timing and im a persone who cannot speaking because im having no mic to doing it 

like raasclark and veno and many more of the monarky server .

plus im not really good with coding texting new generations word so i be asking to writting or explaining what the abriviations words meanings kindly. 

im dyxslecic so i can be mixings voyelles and consonnes letters in somes easy words for your brain but not for my brain :)

im ussing the instas kibble and kibbles mods since somes boss like giga vanilla/carchar evo /tarbosaurus rex /evo giga/ indominus rex /indoraptor rex/equus or any horses mods   is needing mostly kibbles or mouttons raw meats or pacer prime meats witch in many map pacers is abondently but like ussually when needing it is not having alots of chance to finding close to where you knocked the dino where is the narco timing is going out pretty fast is you need to go milles and milles and milles away from your knocked dino i cannot finding ark game evently the maine story line fun when im constantly alone .

i can helping out to reaching your dino breeding lvl higher i can go and outlooking and saying where in the map i found higher lvl do it be easy or deadth missions to getting thems or the one i seened , i cannot ping it because i don't knowing how to pingning thems to not lossing thems in the map. 

i can breedings dino we all want but don't killing thems only because they might be lower lvl then your thinking but breeding thems to your own dinos can giving out pretty good high lvl thoes it may taking somes times but im ready to working with you if your letting me the chance to get use to the map and rules and when we should  be loging in ark and others apps to writting to each other. ( like the best time would be around 4month of testing and seeing by myself if i fitting perfectly or not or do i was a good helper in the group do i learned all the maine importantly rules and the others rules and asked helps to knowing what the rules meaning .) all that come to the same as my first sentence if your knowing your group and yourself are not the calm and giving that chance to me to learning thems all in the right amount time needing then don't tag or saying you can come in our group just to be kicked out and laughing at me please be kindly and having some majores respects throward reals none cheaters gamers. 

ps im having pc xbox playstation conected on cureforge website for the crossplaying 

FFAqCjO.png

Edited by Luna9899