decay timer on structures - you should be able to see what your decay timer is

crixuss

Suggestion

7 replies to this server topic

Theirs like a wierd new feature on ascended when you face your structure on the bottem of the window that pops up from facing four structure it says to press a button to display building information. It expands that and unexpands that. If it ain’t expanded you won’t see your structure decay timer. This is ascended only and is why even I couldn’t find it multiple times try that after you enable decay See if that helps. 

42 minutes ago, AnantaBoga said:

Theirs like a wierd new feature on ascended when you face your structure on the bottem of the window that pops up from facing four structure it says to press a button to display building information. It expands that and unexpands that. If it ain’t expanded you won’t see your structure decay timer. This is ascended only and is why even I couldn’t find it multiple times try that after you enable decay See if that helps. 

that only works if you aren't in the tribe i'm pretty sure. if you are in the tribe and you walk up to a structure and press said button... in my case its H ... it shows nothing because on the other end of the system i'm assuming it wont display because its technically reset as long as i'm standing on it/near it

• Thanks 1

Does it display for you on any other server? If your not the owner it could be their bad coding. I went through so many restarts over decay timer not displaying and all I had to do was expand it I disabled it and enabled it so many times 12 restarts 😭 if you have then I I don’t know bud was trying my best to help.

Edited by AnantaBoga

Just now, AnantaBoga said:

Does it display for you on any other server? If your not the owner it could be their bad coding. I went through so many restarts over decay timer not displaying and all I had to do was expand it I disabled it and enabled it so many time 12  restarts 😭

i've tried it many many many many times. it does not display in which case you shouldn't have to jump through so many hoops to trigger it to work.. lets just get it fixed or implement it into the game so its actually a thing. would be nice