Some minor ASA controller UI functionality suggestions.

Zilzo

Suggestion

I feel it is tedious needing to use the radial wheel on controller to ride a Diplocaulus. Taking Oxygen should be in the radial wheel. I cannot count how many of them I’ve lost or myself died because of the precious seconds it wastes. It also prevents you from cuddling them as well.

Also on controller, pressing “Take All” from an inventory (like a supply drop for instance) with LB/L1 should be prioritized over “Transfer All” to said inventory. Needing to go all the way up to the transfer button with the alternative being transferring all of your inventory to the drop before being able to take it is ludicrous in a pinch. Please return it to how it was in ASE where LB/R1 is only “Take All” and return the need to manually press the “Transfer All” button since this functionality isn’t needed as often. Or simply swap the order of Take All and Transfer All with our current set up and putting Take All first.

There’s also the (to my knowledge) no way to equip bait on a fishing rod without using the mouse mode. It’s not unplayable, but it’s slightly tedious needing to swap the setting around as someone that prefers playing with the mouse mode disabled. This can be fixed by the ability to click an item with A/X to highlight it and click the second item to equip like it was in ASE. Correct me if there is a way already in ASA.

Also please remove or increase the area cap for generators. As someone that prefers playing Official, this restriction is just tedious even for medium sized bases.

There are probably more issues/oversights that I am forgetting, but I am treating this as a means to spark more ideas from others.

Edited by Zilzo
Another suggestion.
  • Like 1

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet