The server lags for a few seconds when the player spawns his character

I have several personal PC ARK Survival Evolved servers, and they are all configured differently.

Players are complaining that the server lags when a player spawns a character on the map.
If the character is new, clean, then there are no problems. But if the character enters his large base, then the lag is very noticeable and can last for several seconds. And if there are a lot of things inside the character, then the lag can last several tens of seconds.

Players realized that this lag can be stopped if, immediately after the character spawns, they disconnect from the server by going to the main menu of the game and connect again. When a player disconnects at the moment of spawn, the lag immediately disappears.

I have been running servers for the game ARKSE for many years, since about 2017, and this problem of lag during character spawning has been haunting us all these years, on all of our servers.

The server's hardware is modern and efficient, and players never complain about the game process, because the server is not overloaded at all and there are no lags. The server ping rarely exceeds 20-30 units, and usually it is at level 20. Over all these years, all the hardware has been upgraded several times, but the problem has always been there.

Can someone tell me what I can do to get rid of this lag? Maybe reduce its impact on the server.
If players are not doing anything serious, then the problem is not critical, but if players go through caves and missions, then these lags can lead to the death of the character and loss of things.

I am writing through a translator, so there may be errors in my text. If you have any questions, I will definitely answer them.

Thank you.

Edited by Meksa
Someone moved the topic to the section for Playstation