24/7 Center Server, PVP, Calm community, need more like minded players!

Edit sept 10th 2016 PLEASE READ

Few things first 

*The dedi server list is broke, therefore you need to add serverarkonca and send a message, I will add you back within 1-6 hours, you can then join from the server gt. If you even ask me how to join i won't add you. This is literally bolded on the main post if you cant be bothered to read this, i won't bother adding you.*

**No I will not change settings for you.**

***I have gotten rid of ALL problem players and tribes, we are now a community of roughly 9 tribes, but we are friendly and like to work together in a pvp enviroment. if you have the same mind set, please feel free to join us***

A couple rules first; No griefing, this is defined as wiping bases for no reason, as well as killing passive dinos for no reason. Threats are to remain within the game, no threatening pms.

Settings - XP 2x, with custom sliders. Taming 3x, dino food consumption 1.5x, gather 2.5x, harvest health 0.7x, dino harvest dmg 4x, baby growth 5x, hatching 4x, days and nights are extremely long. spoil timer 3x. There are other things that are changed but nothing too important and always less than 4x. This is all to ensure the server isn't too grindy, yet has an ability to last more than 2-3 months like 10x or greater servers, I do not intend to wipe the server ever. Player weight and fortitude per lvl have also been doubled. 

About the server Population - The tribes and players that are left are players that are looking to have a community in a pvp setting. We are looking for more players, we peak around 18 currently, preferably players who are friendly and want to work together with other tribes, while still having the option of having a tribe you dont like and having them K.O.S. but not go so far as to wipe bases and such. If you feel this is the type of server for you, send add and msg to serverarkonca and ill add you back. We are getting near the goal of 25 players during peak times. When we reach the peak i will only be adding people from time zones that wouldn't normally play during our current peak time. This is to ease the load on the server as after 25 players the server starts to struggle to keep a decent frame rate.

About the Owner - I also have admin, mainly for wild dino wipes. I do not abuse my powers, and I have no interest in micromanaging the server, you're essentially on your own with player vs player disputes or losing things cuz you lagged out. I will only interfere as admin if things get out of hand, and rules are broken.      a   2 Honestly if the server died to just me who played, Id still run it just for myself, so don't bother asking for any changes because I like the way it is and don't give a damn about your preference.  I run the server off its own dedicated 1gig upload and download fiber op connection so any ping problems are on your end or the fault of poop coding on wildcards part. I am active but leave people alone, most me or my tribe will do is check out progress of your base from a distance as we just want to build and breed, while maybe doing a few caves here and there with other tribes on the server.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the server already. I have a tribe of 3 (myself and 2 others). We are just trying to find a good and fun server, with good people. We are mature and get along well with others plus we play 24/7. We know our stuff, been playing since the game came out on the xbox. Let me know if you'll have us and if you have any question about us.

Above posters have been added, we have around 35 players now total with only around 8-12 on at a time, still accepting more players and tribes to the server, just add serverarkonca and send a quick message, I will add you as I am able. So far most tribes seem very helpful and friendly, with no major battles or conflicts yet.

We are still looking for a few more tribes to join the server, for solo players there are multiple tribes already on the server looking for more members, my tribe "The goats" particularly is looking for farmers and breeders. just add serverarkonca and send a message and i will add you to the server friend list to ensure you can always get on. 

We are still looking for more tribes, we have about 6 who seem to be here to stay, plenty have come and gone, mainly due to over zealous raiding, if you raid someone expect retaliation from their allies is something many need to learn i guess. Anyways, the tribes of the server tend to be peaceful unless provoked, they dont actively look out raiding targets, and frown greatly upon senseless tame killing and excessive base destruction during raids. If you and your tribe cant hold of raiding people untill you have a proper base, this isn't the server for you.  

Still Looking for a few more tribes. We have 3 small gated off islands that are pvp free for trading, and a set of small islands close together set up for pvp in case people dont want to risk their base but have a disagreement. We are hoping to get more tribes that are looking for a long term server, and understand they must be diplomatic if they wish to survive long term as everyone eventually likes to push peoples buttons. 

Archived