free-server-manager Ark Ascended Server manager for Windows

haruhost

Hey, guys I made a free game server manager for ARK: Survival Ascended on Windows, you can install mods, easily configure your server, do even automatic updates, restarts, dino wipes, multiple backups, and so on.

Hop to https://haruhost.com/gameservers/ark-survival-ascended

arksa-small.png.eae59c61999d622d5f1cf556ad6b3a87.png

Edited by haruhost
tags

On 12/15/2023 at 8:30 AM, haruhost said:

Hey, guys I made a free game server manager for ARK: Survival Ascended on Windows, you can install mods, easily configure your server, do even automatic updates, restarts, dino wipes, multiple backups, and so on.

Hop to https://haruhost.com/ark-ascended-server-manager

arksa-small.png.eae59c61999d622d5f1cf556ad6b3a87.png

Im having a problem with the max players no what i set it tooand restart server it reverts to 10, all other settings seem fine for what i can see

Hi Baliztek,

When you press import it saves the path where the game server folder exists and creates a single `server_start.bat` file, it doesn't remove any files. And if you set the wrong directory it will just fail. So there is almost a 0% chance of it deleting your server stuff.

Let's look more clearly at your complains:

Missing configs - it might be you used a manager that doesn't use the default configuration settings of ark. We use the default settings structure and let users modify the ini settings as they see fit.

You may have used a launch script that contained a bunch of options, -> these can be ported back by editing the server bat directly or by navigating -> `EDIT` -> `FILE CONFIG` -> `Command Line Arguments`

cmd.png.e6a8c155661adfaf455dc507ebe30eba.png

Missing progress - if your old server configuration launch arguments used `AltSaveDir` settings you would need to to readjust the `server_start.bat` file that was created to add back the `AltSaveDir` setting. You can do that by going to `EDIT` -> `FILE CONFIG` -> `Command Line Arguments`

`it continues to tell me to install without allowing` -> this doesn't sound right, the only case I could imagine would be, if you were to install trough steam, then close the app midway. But that would still allow you to continue installing the server.

Chances are you are trolling. But in case it's not I welcome you to join the discord and let us help you there. If there is really a bug like you mentioned I will do my best to fix it.

https://discord.com/invite/Y345XFmKps

21 minutes ago, haruhost said:

Hi Baliztek,

When you press import it saves the path where the game server folder exists and creates a single `server_start.bat` file, it doesn't remove any files. And if you set the wrong directory it will just fail. So there is almost a 0% chance of it deleting your server stuff.

Let's look more clearly at your complains:

Missing configs - it might be you used a manager that doesn't use the default configuration settings of ark. We use the default settings structure and let users modify the ini settings as they see fit.

You may have used a launch script that contained a bunch of options, -> these can be ported back by editing the server bat directly or by navigating -> `EDIT` -> `FILE CONFIG` -> `Command Line Arguments`

cmd.png.e6a8c155661adfaf455dc507ebe30eba.png

Missing progress - if your old server configuration launch arguments used `AltSaveDir` settings you would need to to readjust the `server_start.bat` file that was created to add back the `AltSaveDir` setting. You can do that by going to `EDIT` -> `FILE CONFIG` -> `Command Line Arguments`

`it continues to tell me to install without allowing` -> this doesn't sound right, the only case I could imagine would be, if you were to install trough steam, then close the app midway. But that would still allow you to continue installing the server.

Chances are you are trolling. But in case it's not I welcome you to join the discord and let us help you there. If there is really a bug like you mentioned I will do my best to fix it.

https://discord.com/invite/Y345XFmKps

Joined discord. Legitimately want to get my server back up.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Update

The issue was hard to debug, because he got it somehow working after a few tries.
However this update should - fix bad installation path issue -> this was if the game server data folder contained spaces such `my game server` instead of `mygameserver`

Join Discord in case of errors. Happy playing!

Edited by haruhost

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ;)

Have you got the same :
Till beginning, when I do a windows dedicated server,
It works fine, except,

If I restart it, it won't be able to run again :(

Till beginning, I tried around 30 times :
I'm able to play, server up during days.
But if I close it, it starts successfully, but crash after few seconds (sometimes I have time to connect it)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 3:22 PM, Goood said:

Hi ;)

Have you got the same :
Till beginning, when I do a windows dedicated server,
It works fine, except,

If I restart it, it won't be able to run again :(

Till beginning, I tried around 30 times :
I'm able to play, server up during days.
But if I close it, it starts successfully, but crash after few seconds (sometimes I have time to connect it)

Hey there is a bug with an Ark Setting that causes the saves to decrease in size, it's a bug that the devs will hopefully fix.  Together with the community we investigated and found the setting `-MaxNumOfSaveBackups=<integer>` to be the cause. Maybe that was your problem as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

headups

Some people were reporting HaruHost.exe crashing, due to this, a feature was implemented to reopen the HaruHost.exe application on such occasions. Go to settings to activate it.

There is also the help section that currently contains the cluster tutorial link and some additionl info, and how to automatically restart the game server in case of a crash.

image.webp