Servers in a cluster won't show up in obelisk

Hello Guys,

I hadan Ark Lost Island non-dedicated server with my friends and at some point we decided that another map to play would be nice. A few days later I found out about Ark Server Clusters (I've never really played official / unofficial so I didn't know anything about it).

So I created 2 Servers with SteamCMD (Not Ark Server Manager. I did it manually): One contains Lost Island and the other one Fjordur. Everything worked flawlessly: The transfer from non-dedicated to dedicated with the old Lost Island map and me and my friends were able to connect just fine. But as soon as we tried out the "travel to another server" feature something was wrong.

In the obelisk it just showed "No sessions found". They seem to not be able to communicate with each other, because I can connect to them each via the "Join Ark" button but not via the obelisk. 

Me and my friends play on Pc (Steam)

I added port forwarding since the start as well as added the same clusterID for both of the servers. My Internet-Provider uses a method ,I believe is called, "Carrier Grade NAT", maybe that has something to do with it.

Those are both of the start-up prompts:

Lost Island:

start ShooterGameServer.exe "LostIsland?SessionName=ArkServer (Lost Island)?MaxPlayers=10?OverrideOfficialDifficulty=6.5?DifficultyOffset=1.0?AltSaveDirectoryName=LostIsland?QueryPort=27015?Port=7777?listen" -NoBattlEye -activeevent=none -UseVivox -noundermeshkilling -clusterID=276384568734629857210293560786325876 -NoTransferFromFiltering -ClusterDirOverride=C:\Users\jonas\OneDrive\Desktop\SteamCMD\ClusterDirectory -InitialConnectTimeout=60000.0 -ConnectionTimeout=60000.0 -P2PConnectionTimeout=60000

Fjordur:

start ShooterGameServer.exe "Fjordur?SessionName=ArkServer (Fjordur)?MaxPlayers=10?OverrideOfficialDifficulty=6.5?DifficultyOffset=1.0?AltSaveDirectoryName=Fjordur?QueryPort=27016?Port=7779?listen" -NoBattlEye -activeevent=none -UseVivox -noundermeshkilling -clusterID=276384568734629857210293560786325876 -NoTransferFromFiltering -ClusterDirOverride=C:\Users\jonas\OneDrive\Desktop\SteamCMD\ClusterDirectory -InitialConnectTimeout=60000.0 -ConnectionTimeout=60000.0 -P2PConnectionTimeout=60000

Please help me solve this! I am very frustrated to why this won't work.
LG JonasFarmminer

Edited by JonasFarmminer