Easy alpha dragon?

Donastator

I need a name for these. I know no one reads them but a name would still be nice.

Welcome to the BBC

Big Bob Champions

This guide is on the easiest task in ark- slaying the alpha dragon.

There will soon be guides on the caves, don't worry.

For this, you need 1 dino. 3 would make it easier because of mate and pack boost, but 1 works fine. you also need wyvern milk (very annoying I'm sorry.)

The dino, is just a deinonychus. no fancy saddle. in terms of stats you just need 10,000 health (way lower works, but safety is nice) and 1500 melee. you can get away with 3k for health, but you would need a good bit of practice.

You want to take your deinonychus and just start running. be very careful to watch your stamina. jump whenever the dragon sends a fireball. when she sends her minions, try to kill as many as you can. after this she should land. drink your wyvern milk (dein and player) and attack on back foot. the dien is small enough to not get hurt. DO NOT JUMP WHEN THE DRAGON IS LANDED! this will activate the deins pounce, latching to the beast. this drains tons of stamina and allows you to be hit. repeat this section until the dragon is dead.

Now, the reason this works. You may have noticed where your dein was attacking the numbers were low, but in the middle of the dragon, the numbers were in the thousands. this is because the dein inlicts a bleed effect, much like that of the giga, allo and thyla, except this one works on bosses. for those unaware, bleeding effects do damage based on the creatures maximum health. the deinonychus does 0.3% of a creatures health in damage over 7 seconds. nothing special right? Except this bleed also stacks up to 5 times. with each bleed starting and ending slightly later than the previous one. assuming you have 5 bleeds going at once, you would be doing 1.5% of the creatures health over 7 seconds. this still doesn't seem like much, so let's add some more math. trauma. school. burning. vietnam. run. RUN. Helena? I'm afraid. every second the deinonychus does 0.2% max health per second. still not enough? that's 1944 dps for the alpha dragon. a therizinosaur(the dino most people use for this fight) does 52 base damage. theris attack 1.2 times per second. this means they have a base dps of 62.4. if we give it the same melee as our dein (1500%) it does 780 per hit, or 936 dps. but we can be like most parents, wait for the theri to find someone then punish it, give it an unlocked window, have it sneak out, and only support the child if it's what we want. of course the dein doesn't need protection. he just dives in between the legs and starts chomping. of course I mean the dragons legs and the protection is the deins saddle. get your mind out of the gutter

• Thanks 2