Queue when connecting to official servers

MrEmson

Suggestion

Hello, I've been trying to connect to the official server for 40 minutes now by constantly refreshing the page and when one player leaves the server I connect but unsuccessfully, as if I'm playing a game before the game, who will press the "Join" button first.
I had an idea why the developers should not make it easier for us and make the game more enjoyable by adding some kind of queue like we can see in FiveM when we connecting to the server that is full.

Survivors if you agree with this please leave a positive rating so that this advice reaches the Developers.

Greeting.

Edited by MrEmson

5 replies to this server topic

I am sick of waiting to join a server on official because randoms are joining. I am lvl 70 and can't get in while I'm mid tame! I only left cause game crashed. So frustrating. This studio needs to fix their poop. Add a queue system like rust etc. This will help for now until they fire up for servers which will likely kill nitrado anyway cause it can't handle this game 

Thnak god someone thinks the same, in 2023 and still no qeue to enter a full server, and the numbers of the server are all over the place, 20/70 = full, then i entered in one 70/70 two times in a row ... we just want to play, i have like 1 hour trying to enter and 20 mins in real played time and getting crashed xD

Would be nice to have a queue or some such that you could wait in when the server is full, rather than having to click and click hoping you'll happen to catch a free slot.  Another idea - would be GREAT if you could tag a full server, then drop into single player to mess around and get a notification when the server is no longer full.  Just my 2 cents...

So ASA released on xbox today and the game looks great, no problems with crashing or lagging or anything at all it was the most fun on ark I've had since I first started in ASE 4 years ago. I was lucky enough get on right when the day 1 servers came on and played for about 3 hours, got a base setup and farmed a good amount of metal and I decided to log off for an hour to walk my dog and get some food. I have now been spending the last hour just trying to log back in with no luck at all and I cant help but feel I wasted all my time progressing on that server that I now cant even play, unless I want to spend the next few hours simply trying to log back on to the server. Something as simple as a server que would help this process DRAMATICALLY. I love game so far and am really impressed with how it looks and plays like a high-end game, but when you cant even play the game because of this archaic server system it really creates a lot of unnecessary stress and just heavily cheapens the experience.