Gacha productions TLC

DanielExtinct2Bc

Suggestion

Ark Ascension Is going to be coming Basically Ark Just with New Stuff  but I'm not complaining I'm fine with i love everything ark put out and play daily 

But I feel like The Ark Ascension Should come with Brand new TLC Creatures and The one deserve it might be on the Gacha

i would love to see it products more Other Items Then just resource .Maybe it's can start producing Other viable Items we need in Ark . but it's should have Produced Chance As The element dust

• Kibble and Eggs Quality Sized
  • Brews and Consumables  
  • Alpha Drop and  Other Non Dino drops ( Sarco skin ,Rex Arms ,Resin)
  • Ammo and Explosive ( Assault Rifle ammo ,Grenade And more )

Other Ability The Gacha Should have buff so if you Feed Gacha A primitive item or Blueprint 4% It's Will Give You Better version of the the  Primitive Item (Saddle or Armor or Weapon) but If you feed it Blueprint It's will give it better Armored rating or Better blueprint   .but it's Will be 6 % chance with Imprinted Gacha ONLY But what  Happen If it's Doesn't happen The Gacha will scraped primitive or Blueprint . basically i don't know this  make Gacha little Op or The Best Creative Creature in The Game  i wanna used the Gacha More Than One or Few Times and give the Gacha attention it's deserved 

A_happy_Gacha.jpg.3d74d42a7999a72a695302754e3652cd.jpg

• Thanks 1

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet