Drakon

Hottoasterpizza

Suggestion

This years to be in Greek mythology and I think it would make a great addition to ark survival ascended 

its primary attack would be a standard bite or a tail whip

secondary would be an acid spit that the base damage would be 200 and for 15 seconds it will apply 50 damage this can be upgraded with melee damage upgrade

attack 3 would be stare in Greek mythology if you made eye contact with a drakon you would be paralyzed not just out of fear your spine would lock up till it ate you this attack works on Dino’s to allosaurus and smaller 

Carry is attack both triggers for Xbox PlayStation and Nintendo Switch and for pc left and right mouse buttons for a carry

though a drakon can’t fly it could still kill things in the air and has armor (that’s auto acivated when 40% health is gone)

image.jpeg.829c8d5746d0662eb60c70b288ad93f1.jpeg picture of a drakon from internet not mine don’t sue me I have no lawyer

1 reply to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator

guidelines.png

• One thread per creature
    • If someone has already made a thread with your creature suggestion, feel free to upvote the thread and post your own ideas and thoughts into that existing thread
  • Must be a real-world extinct/prehistoric creature (dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, etc)