16 hours ago, Garuga123 said:

Im a fan of the idea it seeks out weak points, biding it's time. I think it's a more interesting system than just adding some flat damage or melee modifier to species name here. Actually adds a bit more engagement than other methods of combat.
The reparing aspect is interesting as well. Repairing higher quality equipment is certainly awful with some of the insane resource requirements, so having another use for element in this way is welcome.

I am glad to know that it is of your interest, you are absolutely right in the points you give, thanks for your support! 

11 minutes ago, AmanaTishala said:

Curious if you plan to submit it for any other maps if it doesn't take this one, because I REALLY like it!

I think I will give the opportunity to explore new ideas before repeating any. I don't rule out being able to return to one, but I prefer to give variety and a unique essence to each vote suggestion.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2023 at 2:32 AM, DrawolfKnight said:

Thank you very much for your support!, the truth is that felines and marsupials are fantastic creatures, I wish the best of luck to the cheetah.😄

Thank you so much! I don't know that we can claw our way into the top 10 but I'll be happily supporting your "kitty" if it can hang in there! I REALLY like it!

• DrawolfKnight changed the title to Thylacosmilus atrox the strategist

Suggestion: what if the smaller ones could have either helmets or a "saddle pack" equipment slot so they could have armor added to them even though they can't be ridden? Like the hyenadon meatpack or the shoulder pets that can wear helmets? So that way even though we couldn't ride them, we could protect them with some armor while they go into battle with us?

On 9/5/2023 at 3:36 PM, M4theus05 said:

One idea that would be cool if you could ride on it, and even if that doesn't come possible, is the "Cat Bones" skill, in which it can get through tight spots that it normally wouldn't go through like some caves in the game that only dimorphodonts go in, for example.

It's a good idea, it may even come better with the "normal" version I designed, this would give a new cave partner.

4 hours ago, AmanaTishala said:

Suggestion: what if the smaller ones could have either helmets or a "saddle pack" equipment slot so they could have armor added to them even though they can't be ridden? Like the hyenadon meatpack or the shoulder pets that can wear helmets? So that way even though we couldn't ride them, we could protect them with some armor while they go into battle with us?

It's an interesting idea! at the beginning of the design of the creatures I thought about putting something to protect them, finally I came to the conclusion of an armor bonus in the alpha roar, but these days I don't rule out thinking and designing something similar to this idea.

• Like 1

Cool design and concept. I would consider giving the normal ones some sort of armor though. If they can’t be ridden then give them a saddle-esque item like the hyeanadon meat packs. It would make the normal ones not substantially squishier than the ridden alphas and would give them more value. Otherwise the normal ones just get rolled too quickly in pvp 

2 hours ago, ElPINGUcubano94 said:

Cool design and concept. I would consider giving the normal ones some sort of armor though. If they can’t be ridden then give them a saddle-esque item like the hyeanadon meat packs. It would make the normal ones not substantially squishier than the ridden alphas and would give them more value. Otherwise the normal ones just get rolled too quickly in pvp 

You have a good point, I had not taken it into consideration so much but it is true that in the end they are more fragile compared to the alpha, both in pvp and pve; For the same reason I have already put the idea and a concept, thanks for mentioning it.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2023 at 9:54 PM, DrawolfKnight said:

It's an interesting idea! at the beginning of the design of the creatures I thought about putting something to protect them, finally I came to the conclusion of an armor bonus in the alpha roar, but these days I don't rule out thinking and designing something similar to this idea.

Just figured it was an idea to throw out there in case you liked it.