anglergel AnglerGel with more uses

ChalicoMaster69

Suggestion

I speak for many when I say that AnglerGel accumulates in storage and I almost never use it, so today I bring a couple of ideas to improve it and give it more uses.

AnglerGel.png

• Change the name to "Bioluminescent Gel", this with the purpose that more bioluminescent creatures can give it when they die like Electrophorus, Cnidaria, Glowbug, Shadowmane and light pets, also the Achatina could give it too to have an early game option to get gel.
  • Works as a replacement for sparkpowder in crafting recipes, being an alternative to wood or sparkpowder in combustion, the fact that it can work as a replacement for sparkpowder makes me an interesting and logical idea.
  • Can start burning structures even underwater, as it is the compound from which the Anglerfish's lantern is made, I consider this mechanic something logical and would be useful for the mobile bases built on top of Plesios and Mosas.
  • Give unique burning animations to each structure when AnglerGel is being used as fuel (Similar to standing torch), regarding the previous point, avoiding a campfire burning underwater from looking weird, giving a unique animation to each structure that accepts AnglerGel as fuel would be the best option to avoid this type of inconsistency, plus it has always caught my attention as the standing torch is the only structure that has an animation with the AnglerGel and the rest of the structures do not.

With these changes I feel like the AnglerGel would be much more useful and more people would use it instead of sitting in a box collecting dust.

Edited by ChalicoMaster69
Some gramatical errors

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet