Stupendemys natator, the alligator-eating turtle

cart400

Suggestion

Stupendemys was a tortoise of titanic proportions that lived in the Miocene in northern South America, but this subspecies still managed to surpass that size.

Wild: In the wild, stupendemys natator is a born hunter hunting animals from fish and mainly sarcosuchus which is her favorite dish, being an agile swimmer one can expect that her speed on land is not the best but on the contrary she is very fast on land.

Domestication method: The taming of stupendemys natator is not the easiest you will have to find a stupendemys nest where you will feed a chick with meat and start a domestication process where if you give it a time when the stupendemys mother is on the prowl she will attack you after this process you will have a strong hoof companion by your side.

Skills:

Bite: Basic attack with moderate damage.

Bite Throw: In this skill your stupendemys throws its neck forward grabbing with a bite and pull for heavy damage.

Claws in sight: Attack with the stupendemys claws which only works in water and removes it from handling by argentavis, rhyniognatha and Quetzalcoatl.

Liabilities:

Crocodile Killer: This passive brings a buff that increases damage against sarcosuchus by 200%.

Piranha Repellent: Scares nearby megapiranhas into fear and flees.

Hardened Hoof: Decreases damage dealt to creature by 15%.

Screenshot_20230806-112554.png.cadf1f57679b849c908c79d36337abf0.png

Dossier:

I saw few creatures with an affection for a certain type of prey as Stupendemys natator has, this giant is native to beaches, swamps and rivers and is a literal thick shell its claws prevent it from being caught in the claws of animals like Rhyniognatha and Quetzalcoatl, in addition to its swimming speed which is incredible, remember these animals are very jealous of their young but their domestication can only be done from them so it is necessary.

stupendemys-size.jpg.2b5062c7ae82cb53be0f661a9a098716.jpg

5 replies to this server topic

I like this idea but I feel like sarco killing buff is a bit too niche since the only reason you'd really wanna kill sarcos are for the boss tribute (not trying to be rude just i feel it could be changed to be more widespread). Still a giant marine turtle that's actually a turtle would be nice to have.