BunnyElf

Suggestion

Rodhocetus Kasrani

796600294_Skjermbilde2023-08-06161526.png.19d72f96c56783544d8cb435405d156c.png

300204281_RodhocetusKasranisketch.1.jpg.ef40f5a5cb6496f1bcb23b8cc6aae250.jpgRodhocetus is a genius off early whales

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodhocetus

Name: Rodhocetus kasrani

Group Mammal

Time: Eocene

Diet: Piscivore

Temperament: Territorial/docile

Rodhocteus is a amphibious whale who would be a fearsome foe on both land and sea. I feel ark`s oceans need a new BIG creature but actualy beeing abel to leave the ocean and stil be decent is preferd so I think this could be a fun creature to fit that role. It has alot off health and great damage, it`s quite fast and mobile in water but become more sluggish (while stil decent speed) while on land. Size will be simular to the astrocetus but maby a bit bigger. I feel the ocean in ark need a new BIG creature and I think it would be fun to have something that also can go on land and be decent.

Dropp:

Hide, meat, blubber (can be turned into oil in or used in cooking or consumed to stay warm/ regain stammina or heal carnivores), smal chance for silika pearls, black pearls and blueprint.

Dossier:

Rodhocteus is a name that strike fear into the heart of any seafaring surviver. This leviathan is feard and worshiped bye many often tried to catch and tamed buy multiple tribes but few even survive to tell the tail. It is a creature off duality not just because of it`s amphibious nature. I keep hearing tails off this blod thirsty monster that destroyes everything in it`s path, a creature abel to stop a ranging giga, but a few also describe it as a gentel giant who`s main food is simple fish. Even when I myself stod face to face with one it seemed more intrested in basking in the sun nothing like the stories I have heard so many told off it.

And while few have succeeded a few have managed to get thees Behemoths on there side. Rodhocteus is a wounderfull sea mount as few creature dare to face it and it`s thick hide seem to protect it from the poision form the cnidaria. It has a remarkable abillity to fillter out the non edible part off it`s pray allowing it to farm large amount of chitin, hide, cementingpaste and silica and black pearls.

Wild.

Rodhocteus is mostly found in the centers`s oceans but can also be found basking on it`s beaches. It is mostly docile only attacking if provoked but it will turn aggresive against any raft or sea platform. It don`t agro on much else than coelacanth, megladons and leedsichthys and occasionally the nearby crustaceans.

Domesticated:

For those who can domesticate a rodhocetus these giants becomes wounderfull travel mounts for those who seek to explore the depths off the ocean, while as a mammal they do need oxygen rodhecetus can hold it`s breath for hours and seem to fear non off the other inhabitants off the deep. They can also serve as Cargo haulers even carring larger items and even herds of smaller creatures within it`s mouth. 

Rodhocetus seem to have adopted to store whater within it`s nasal cavity that it can eject at will. Some uses this ability to irrigate there crops, stop fire, relieve wounds and some just use it to cool down on a warm day. Take this with it`s majestic but intimidating bellow that seem to even intimidate the gigantosaurus rodhocetus can be great for defending and supporting your tribe and your homes.

Abillities:

1 Left click Bite:

A slow but powerful bite attack.

1.5 Mouth full: 

Hold down left click to swoop open rodhocetus`s mouth to pick up and store things in it`s mouth. It can pick up small herds off smaler creatures like wolfs. It can also scoop up parts off your base to relocate it, 2-4 foundations depending how much is on the foundations.

Pressing left click again alows you to spit out creatures and survivors while holding let place down items and base parts.

2 Right click: leviathan`s Bellow
Land:

Rodhocetus emit a deep and powerfull bellow that disrupts all passive abillities and effects like:

Ally: stops ally creatures from fear, bleeding and debuffs.

Enemy: Stops passive boosts like dadedon healing, water buffs and giga and charcar rage.

Water:

While in water it works like ecolocation and finds wild and enemy creatures, explorer notes and reasurces like oil nodes.

3 Splash/body slam:

While close to the water surface press space to luach yourself upp and slam down. this dismount enemy survivors and deals great damage to rafts and seaplatforms.

the more momentum you have the greater the power.

resize.jpg.2ad30bd3674c233a49cb6a30d5fe2bf2.jpg

Passive: Thick blubber:

Imune against torpor and cnidaria toxin.

Bonus abillity:

It stores water that it can blow out thru it`s blowhole to stop fire and give temporary healt regen to ally.

While at the water surface blast out water thru it`s blowhole and make a rainbow like the basilosaur.

Taming:

To tame on for yourself you need to use rafts to wear it down. Rodhocetus will attack the raft (need multiple rafts for higher level, metal is more effective than wooden rafts) it will calm down allowing you to passive feed it.

Saddle:

I think a platform saddle could work well but I also se it just having a normal saddle.

thank you for cheaking out my subbision hope you have a nice day.

Edited by BunnyElf

2 replies to this server topic