master of the weapons 🌳 Blakypithecus - An Almost Gentle Warrior ⚔️

Ermerus

Suggestion

Blood Drain.png INTRODUCTION BLAKYPITHECUS Status Effects

The Master Of The Weapons

Ark's maps are increasingly real, from the center to Schorched Erth jungles, deserts, swamps, temples and many others. These are just some of the features that make this game special, reborn for a few years now, but I noticed something very particular during my dino lv. 150 hunts and my explorations....THE STATE OF PRIMATES ARE EVERYWHERE. Some of you will have already understood where I'm going, while for others the statues will only be decorative, a tribute to the jungle or to the second boss ever in the game, the Megapithecus!!....and if he told you that it's not just that ?
I'm sure these statues represented the arrival of something one day, something that would change the meta of Ark once again, the Ark player needs a creature that can help him in defense and attack, that can use his strength to defend ourselves during our epic explorations and, why not, help us in battles with the bosses but above all that, as in games of the caliber of monster hunter, he can interact and use the environment itself to his advantage against all the opponents that come his way , from the rex to the Giga, if in the hands of a worthy player...

Meet the Blakypithecus - The king of insensitive nature!!!

Initially the concept and the idea started from the fact that I was not disappointed but a little embittered by the design of the mammals of the time, it's true that the dinopithecus arrived (even if it doesn't use firearms like in its time original description.. .), but I thought that, now that the game has finally come to an end and that it won't end in the years to come... to start making the world of ark more and more dynamic, creating creatures that interact better with the surrounding environment. Let me explain better, a primate as in this case will be able to create objects and weapons that vary depending on the place in which he is found. Plus I wanted to see not only a primate that finally walks on all fours and can be ridden at the same time, but that is inspired by King Kong and Orangutan and real Gigantopithecus

SPECIES NAME: Gigantopithecus Blaky

COMMON NAME: Blakypithecus

PERIOD: Pleistocene

TEMPERAMENT: Neutral-Aggressive

RARITY: similar to Ovis🐏 but more common

DIET: Onmnivorous

WILD Guides

Bigger, tougher and stronger than its cousins, the Blakypithecus has over time become the undisputed king of arks. Despite being famous for his laziness, he is not a creature to be underestimated, in fact their presence on a battlefield could change their fate in minutes, which is why statues were erected in his honor. They are solitary creatures competitive with those who dare to challenge them, so much so that even the T-rex fear their wrath, but despite their reputation as great warriors they prefer to eat and rest under the canopy of trees, aware that their well-deserved reputation as warriors will defend them from every threat. Their powerful arms allow them to deliver attacks that can both knock back or severely damage the opponent, as well as defend against attacks. His roars manage to frighten smaller creatures, such as birds of prey, carno and dilo, aware of the opponent's physical superiority ... as well as preferring not to be part of his daily menu. As if being as strong as a god weren't enough, they are incredibly intelligent, so much so that they have understood over time that using certain tools on certain occasions will allow them a easier life both in normality and in the bitter battles that await them in the future...
Some explorers say they have found them almost everywhere as long as there were many forests or in temples .... but one must be careful, some "special" specimens have only been sighted by the few survivors who managed to escape them, they say they are more bigger and more powerful than the others and who with their impressive weapons guard the mysterious ARTIFACTS!!!

Place of residence: dense forests of various kinds, mountains (in that case they will have a white color, as some yeti hunters assumed) and tamples!

Trivia: -The MEGAPITHECUS BOSS is only able to spawn Blakypithecus in Alfa mode, one for each time he summons monkeys. 

-When you daance, he dance!

1394210524_WhatsAppImage2021-07-04at14_30_09.jpeg.6e38603da253b55cd118f8b9dd34e57d.jpeg

(size of best is the wall)

ADDOMESTICATED Domestication

As a species that relies entirely on brute force, relying on narcotics will do no good, the only way to have him on your side will be to meet the needs of this giant. In fact, to start, it will be necessary to give him a particular new dish made of all kinds of fruit, mutton meat and narcotic which we can call the Drink of the Gods, basically it would be used to make wild beasts tame for a time that varies depending on its size , but with him the domestication will begin. This will make him sociable enough to not crush you like an insect, once this is done we will need to send him a real opponent in our possession (alpha, carcha, giga etc) and when he is satisfied with the fight he can finally be yours.

Once tamed you will find yourself a very efficient bodyguard. It can be ridden bareback or, with its saddle armor, it will not only have greater resistance due to the removable armor shield, but also have a second saddle on the creature's right shoulder, to allow a sniper to lurk. Of course he won't be able to use the shield when he uses his SPECIAL ABILITY, which I'll show you now. When he encounters a predator, he undergoes a boost similar to the megatherium but it simply makes him move faster and much more resistant, so that he can face the threats that arise with all the calm in the world.( Speed and resistant x 2 )

BASE STATS AND GROWTH30px-Stamina.png

30px-Health.png Health 3000 +220 +5.4% 0.07  
30px-Stamina.png Stamina 500 +42 +10%    
30px-Oxygen.png Oxygen 200 +15 +10%    
30px-Food.png Food 3000 +300 +10%    
30px-Weight.png Weight 550 +10 +4%    
30px-Melee_Damage.png Melee Damage 100 +3.1 +1.7% 7% 17.6%
30px-Movement_Speed.png Movement Speed 100% N/A +1%    
30px-Torpidity.png Torpidity 2000 +100 N/A

Movement
[
u/s]

Base Speed Sprinting Speed Stamina
Wild Tamed1 Tamed2 Wild Tamed1 Tamed2
Walking 200 ? ? 700 1050 1100 20
Swimming 350 ? ? ? ? ? ?

30px-Raw_Prime_Meat.png DIET AND COLLECTION OF RESOURCES 30px-Longrass.png

He can usually gather wood for food such as berries and meat, but depending on the tool he uses, he can also flay carcasses for hide or hammer stone for stone and flint, and so on. it is an omnivorous creature, it eats everything that is edible.

Ground Pound.png ABILITY and MOVESET (PVP\PVE) Wooden Shield.png

Its peculiarity is that of BEING ABLE TO USE OBJECTS AS WEAPONS: (trunk, boulders, giant boulder, vine, logs, cannon, bones, stalactites etc.)

(!!!ATTENTION!!! The fact that he can use the objects from the ground does not mean that he can use them all at the same time, he will have to select on his personal menu the skill, or rather the weapon, and use that, AFTER TOT TIME you can change if it is too OP.)

This special can be accessed through the creature menu, where you can decide which move to use specifically.

The object it possesses also varies depending on where it is located, for example (Temple -> columns, large skeletons animals -> bones to throw ...).

In addition to this, it has a normal defensive set such as:

1- The males have a fearsome WAR ROAR which, in addition to being similar in affection to that of the dinopithecus and being very cool visually, is capable of unleashing all the allied creatures of the same GROUP into a charge. ( He Can change the animation depending on the weapon he is using ) |CTRL|

2- He is generally able to use his Arm as a shield and, if he has the armor, he can use a shield that is unlocked with the movement of the arm, the damage inflicted by enemies greatly decreases but he will not be able to use weapons if parried. 

3- Parry, Normal Attack with slap or punch 

4- Heavy Attack that varies depending on the object it possesses, for example with the trunk it can make a super jump and hit the enemy with a super crash, like the ferox but more destructive.

5- It has a Turret Mode, which also varies by the object it owns. It can stand on two legs, but it will consume a little more stamina.

6- The center is the ideal map for them since they are able to climb like the thylacoleo on the walls of the mountains in a modest way, but above all they are able to make jumps large enough to overcome rivers and pass from one mountain to the next one.

7- YOU SPIN ME ROUND ... When a creature is lighter or smaller than our creature and the latter can carry the right weight... it is able to grab the opponent such as a rex by the tail and twist it like a hammer throw and throw it away. ( The size limit is Rex )

THESE CHARACTERISTICS OF ITS MAKE IT INTERESTING AND USEFUL ALSO FOR Ark: The Survival Of The Fittest!!!!!

- Females also being able to use the ability to use objects at will, she is able to carry medium-sized creatures in her arms, even puppies.

Immagine2.jpg.b7bc6274e17c3a97a30a5020610e94df.jpgImmagine3.jpg.dc6e94be89446286b25d867b3e8f1bbe.jpg

FISIC ASPECT Condition DetectEnemy.png

Its appearance is very similar to that of normal Orangutans, the only difference being that their size and strength is far superior. They show facial dimorphism, the males have this huge collar, the females do not have it (in addition to this the females have the ability to grab small creatures and bring them to safety). They mostly walk on all fours but can stand upright when they want!!!

The colors vary according to the gender and the place of origin, and are colors of the type: red, orange, dark red, black, dark green, gray, white and with black or white skin. Mutations provide it with colors such as yellow, purple, blue, and lime green.

DROPS

Pelt 30px-Pelt.png

Raw Meat 30px-Raw_Meat.png

Prime Meat  30px-Raw_Prime_Meat.png

Ascending Objects and Projects (Very Rare) Minigun Turret.png

FINAL CONSIDERATIONS Flashbanged.png

Combat and Utility: Although at first glance it is a very powerful creature, bordering on being OP, it is balanced in the fact that what it takes to tame it compensates for its power in attack and defense, but above all it is a creature that would be implemented , (if Vien Diesel will help us) at the end of the game.This is not a role to be taken lightly in my opinion, because it would mean that it must match the needs of a player who wants something MORE if that can be said.

Raid: Having said that it is a creature perfectly adaptable to the needs of those who know how to use it, both in PVE (Boss, basic defense from hostile creatures, Small resources, Alpha etc.) but at the same time also for PVP (it is a perfect animal for raids because in addition to defending players, with or without shields, it is ideal for attacking, which you can customize as you wish and it can defend the bases even when you are OFFLINE with the DK-style turret modes etc.).

Thanks for watching 

IN SUBSTANCE, THE CHOICE IS UP TO YOU GENTLEMEN, I RECOMMEND READ IT ALL BEFORE YOU GET TO YOUR CONCLUSION, FOR THE REST HAVE FUN WITH THIS EVENT.

I would liste your opinion!! Thanks in advance to some colleagues who have led me to improve my concept with their passion for the game and their advice

Edited by Ermerus

19 replies to this server topic

14 hours ago, Ermerus said:

The map of the center has existed since the dawn of the game, and has always been in the quarters of players due to its peculiar shape and nature, ubiquitous mantacles, flying islands, temples to explore and conquer ... these are just some of the features that make it special, but I noticed one very peculiar thing during my dino lv. hunts 150 and my explorations....STATUES OF MONKEYS ARE EVERYWHERE. Some of you will have already figured out where I'm going, while for others the statues will be just decorative, a tribute to the jungle or to the second boss of the game ever, the Megapithecus!!....and if I told you that it's not just this ?
I'm sure these statues represented the arrival of something one day, something that would change the meta of ark once again,the Ark player needs a creature that can help him in defense and attack, who can use his strength to defend us during our epic explorations and, why not, help us in boss fights.

Meet the Blakypithecus, the king of insensitive nature!!!

Initially the concept and the idea had started from the fact that I was not disappointed but a little embittered by the design of the monkeys of the time, it is true the dinopithecus has arrived (even if it does not use guns as it was in its original description ...) , but I thought that, now that the game has finally reached the conclusion and that it will now continue to ascended for years to come ... to start the thematic team. Let me explain, a clan in the game manages to make a battle using only one type of species, such as team triceratops, crocodiles and then monkeys. In addition I wanted to see not only a primate that finally walks on all fours and can be ridden at the same time, but that is inspired by king kong (yes ... I'm a fan of mostervers).

Immagine

RARYTI: similar to Ovis🐏 but more common

WILD Guides

Bigger, tougher and stronger than its cousins, the Blakypithecus has over time become the undisputed king of The Center. Despite being famous for his laziness, he is not a creature to be underestimated, in fact their presence on a battlefield could change their fate in minutes, which is why statues were erected in his honor. They are solitary creatures competitive with those who dare to challenge them, so much so that even the T-rex fear their wrath, but despite their reputation as great warriors they prefer to eat and rest under the canopy of trees, aware that their well-deserved reputation as warriors will defend them from every threat. Their powerful arms allow them to deliver attacks that can both knock back or severely damage the opponent, as well as defend against attacks. His roars manage to frighten smaller creatures, such as birds of prey, carno and dilo, aware of the opponent's physical superiority ... as well as preferring not to be part of his daily menu. As if being as strong as a god weren't enough, they are incredibly intelligent, so much so that they have understood over time that using certain tools on certain occasions will allow them a easier life both in normality and in the bitter battles that await them in the future...
Some explorers say they have found them almost everywhere as long as there were many forests or in temples .... but one must be careful, some "special" specimens have only been sighted by the few survivors who managed to escape them, they say they are more bigger and more powerful than the others and who with their impressive weapons guard the mysterious ARTIFACTS!!!

Place of residence: dense forests of various kinds, mountains (in that case they will have a white color, as some yeti hunters assumed) and tamples!

Trivia: The MEGAPITHECUS BOSS is only able to spawn Blakypithecus in Alfa mode, one for each time he summons monkeys. 

1394210524_WhatsAppImage2021-07-04at14_30_09.jpeg.6e38603da253b55cd118f8b9dd34e57d.jpeg

Its taming varies according to the sex of the creature, if it is FAMELE it will be passive and you will have to give it what it asks for such as berries, mutton, rotten meat, etc. The problem comes with the MALES, because they will have a particular taming similar to amargasaurus and Charca, you will have to make them kill THE PREDATORS REQUESTED BY HIM!!! (Given the difficulty of doing this, you recommend taming them first and releasing them when they are sacrificed). The T-REXes will give more tamings if he asks for them. Once tamed you will find yourself a very efficient bodyguard. It can be ridden bareback or, with its saddle armor, it will not only have greater resistance due to the removable armor shield, but also have a second saddle on the creature's right shoulder, to allow a sniper to lurk. Of course he won't be able to use the shield when he uses his SPECIAL ABILITY, which I'll show you now. 

Movement
[
u/s]

Swimming 350 ? ? ? ? ? ?

He can usually gather wood for food such as berries and meat, but depending on the tool he uses, he can also flay carcasses for hide or hammer stone for stone and flint, and so on. it is an omnivorous creature, it eats everything that is edible.

Its peculiarity is that of BEING ABLE TO USE OBJECTS AS WEAPONS: (trunk, boulders, giant boulder, vine, logs, cannon, bones, stalactites etc.)

(!!!ATTENTION!!! The fact that he can use the objects from the ground does not mean that he can use them all at the same time, he will have to select on his personal menu the skill, or rather the weapon, and use that, AFTER TOT TIME you can change if it is too OP.)

This special can be accessed through the creature menu, where you can decide which move to use specifically.

The object it possesses also varies depending on where it is located, for example (Temple -> columns, large skeletons animals -> bones to throw ...).

1- The males have a fearsome WAR ROAR which, in addition to being similar in affection to that of the dinopithecus and being very cool visually, is capable of unleashing all the allied creatures of the same GROUP into a charge. ( He Can change the animation depending on the weapon he is using ) |CTRL|

2- He is generally able to use his Arm as a shield and, if he has the armor, he can use a shield that is unlocked with the movement of the arm, the damage inflicted by enemies greatly decreases but he will not be able to use weapons if parried. 

4- Heavy Attack that varies depending on the object it possesses, for example with the trunk it can make a super jump and hit the enemy with a super crash, like the ferox.

5- It has a Turret Mode, which also varies by the object it owns. It can stand on two legs, but it will consume a little more stamina.

6- The center is the ideal map for them since they are able to climb like the thylacoleo on the walls of the mountains in a modest way, but above all they are able to make jumps large enough to overcome rivers and pass from one mountain to the next one.

THESE CHARACTERISTICS OF ITS MAKE IT INTERESTING AND USEFUL ALSO FOR Ark: The Survival Of The Fittest!!!!!

- Females also being able to use the ability to use objects at will, she is able to carry medium-sized creatures in her arms, even puppies.

Immagine2.jpg.b7bc6274e17c3a97a30a5020610e94df.jpgImmagine3.jpg.dc6e94be89446286b25d867b3e8f1bbe.jpg

Its appearance is very similar to that of normal Orangutans, the only difference being that their size and strength is far superior. They show facial dimorphism, the males have this huge collar, the females do not have it (in addition to this the females have the ability to grab small creatures and bring them to safety). They mostly walk on all fours but can stand upright when they want!!!

The colors vary according to the gender and the place of origin, and are colors of the type: red, orange, dark red, black, dark green, gray, white and with black or white skin. Mutations provide it with colors such as yellow, purple, blue, and lime green.

DROPS

Pelt 30px-Pelt.png

Ascending Objects and Projects (Rare) Minigun Turret.png

Combat and Utility: Although at first glance it is a very powerful creature, bordering on being OP, it is balanced in the fact that what it takes to tame it compensates for its power in attack and defense, but above all it is a creature that would be implemented , (if Vien Diesel will help us) at the end of the game.This is not a role to be taken lightly in my opinion, because it would mean that it must match the needs of a player who wants something MORE if that can be said.

Raid: Having said that it is a creature perfectly adaptable to the needs of those who know how to use it, both in PVE (Boss, basic defense from hostile creatures, Small resources, Alpha etc.) but at the same time also for PVP (it is a perfect animal for raids because in addition to defending players, with or without shields, it is ideal for attacking, which you can customize as you wish and it can defend the bases even when you are OFFLINE with the DK-style turret modes etc.).

Thanks for watching 

IN SUBSTANCE, THE CHOICE IS UP TO YOU GENTLEMEN, I RECOMMEND READ IT ALL BEFORE YOU GET TO YOUR CONCLUSION, FOR THE REST HAVE FUN WITH THIS EVENT.

I would liste your opinion!! Thanks in advance to some colleagues who have led me to improve my concept with their passion for the game and their advice

Immagine1.jpg.a8bc5adb9912634c271a6ce63731dad8.jpg one of my old concepts... 

On 8/5/2023 at 8:46 AM, Ermerus said:

The map of the center has existed since the dawn of the game, and has always been in the quarters of players due to its peculiar shape and nature, ubiquitous mantacles, flying islands, temples to explore and conquer ... these are just some of the features that make it special, but I noticed one very peculiar thing during my dino lv. hunts 150 and my explorations....STATUES OF MONKEYS ARE EVERYWHERE. Some of you will have already figured out where I'm going, while for others the statues will be just decorative, a tribute to the jungle or to the second boss of the game ever, the Megapithecus!!....and if I told you that it's not just this ?
I'm sure these statues represented the arrival of something one day, something that would change the meta of ark once again,the Ark player needs a creature that can help him in defense and attack, who can use his strength to defend us during our epic explorations and, why not, help us in boss fights.

Initially the concept and the idea had started from the fact that I was not disappointed but a little embittered by the design of the monkeys of the time, it is true the dinopithecus has arrived (even if it does not use guns as it was in its original description ...) , but I thought that, now that the game has finally reached the conclusion and that it will now continue to ascended for years to come ... to start the thematic team. Let me explain, a clan in the game manages to make a battle using only one type of species, such as team triceratops, crocodiles and then monkeys. In addition I wanted to see not only a primate that finally walks on all fours and can be ridden at the same time, but that is inspired by king kong (yes ... I'm a fan of mostervers).

Immagine

WILD Guides

Bigger, tougher and stronger than its cousins, the Blakypithecus has over time become the undisputed king of The Center. Despite being famous for his laziness, he is not a creature to be underestimated, in fact their presence on a battlefield could change their fate in minutes, which is why statues were erected in his honor. They are solitary creatures competitive with those who dare to challenge them, so much so that even the T-rex fear their wrath, but despite their reputation as great warriors they prefer to eat and rest under the canopy of trees, aware that their well-deserved reputation as warriors will defend them from every threat. Their powerful arms allow them to deliver attacks that can both knock back or severely damage the opponent, as well as defend against attacks. His roars manage to frighten smaller creatures, such as birds of prey, carno and dilo, aware of the opponent's physical superiority ... as well as preferring not to be part of his daily menu. As if being as strong as a god weren't enough, they are incredibly intelligent, so much so that they have understood over time that using certain tools on certain occasions will allow them a easier life both in normality and in the bitter battles that await them in the future...

Trivia: The MEGAPITHECUS BOSS is only able to spawn Blakypithecus in Alfa mode, one for each time he summons monkeys. 

Its taming varies according to the sex of the creature, if it is FAMELE it will be passive and you will have to give it what it asks for such as berries, mutton, rotten meat, etc. The problem comes with the MALES, because they will have a particular taming similar to amargasaurus and Charca, you will have to make them kill THE PREDATORS REQUESTED BY HIM!!! (Given the difficulty of doing this, you recommend taming them first and releasing them when they are sacrificed). The T-REXes will give more tamings if he asks for them. Once tamed you will find yourself a very efficient bodyguard. It can be ridden bareback or, with its saddle armor, it will not only have greater resistance due to the removable armor shield, but also have a second saddle on the creature's right shoulder, to allow a sniper to lurk. Of course he won't be able to use the shield when he uses his SPECIAL ABILITY, which I'll show you now. 

Movement
[
u/s]

Swimming 350 ? ? ? ? ? ?

4- Heavy Attack that varies depending on the object it possesses, for example with the trunk it can make a super jump and hit the enemy with a super crash, like the ferox.

DROPS

Pelt 30px-Pelt.png

Thanks for watching 

You can propose a new abilities guys

Immagine

WILD Guides

Movement
[
u/s]

Swimming 350 ? ? ? ? ? ?

DROPS

Pelt 30px-Pelt.png

Thanks for watching 

5dbad9db-07f9-4f75-9ca3-3af7e98b30bc.jpg.323bfe696e31e6f62ef67c70f0062d9f.jpgone of my old concept....

Immagine

WILD Guides

Movement
[
u/s]

Swimming 350 ? ? ? ? ? ?

DROPS

Pelt 30px-Pelt.png

Thanks for watching 

image.png.f8c1001c66d912f484d044dfd22eecd1.png