Orcinus citoniensis – wolf of the sea

On 8/10/2023 at 8:21 AM, DragonKing7 said:

I think it should have selected harvest (for example it will only harvest chiton, raw prime meat, or hide ect), because in the wild orcas will pick out the most nutritious parts of an animal and leave the rest.

This is a really cool idea. Like Ark Additions brachi, but for animal materials.

11 hours ago, Gecko1611 said:

Really? Well since the ARK Megalodon is undersized, the Orca Whale would probably be larger than it, unless you decrease its size too.

Yeah, since orcas are bigger than white sharks and hunt them, maybe you could suggest the same for in game? Up to u

Edited by PrimalNacho

On 8/6/2023 at 12:42 PM, Walfeder said:

Saddle suggestion:

Submarine saddle which is able to fire missiles and torpedoes

204061919_Orcafortress.jpg.c5688dcda056fcd66b2a6ba21aed4ae7.jpg

Having a saddle with a docking bay for something like ichthy sounds cool. It could use tames or creatures like ammonites as organic ammunition that work like torpedoes with different effects based on the creature. Shoot the creature and deal damage, but afterwards have the creature fight for you, similarly to the desert titan. If they survive when they’re done, they return to their dock. It would be a pseudo way to tame stuff like ammonites/Cnidaria/trilobites, and give more uses to things like ichthy/mantas/kairuku.

On 8/12/2023 at 8:47 AM, RebelKevin94 said:

I personally like the nanny ability you came up with, like you said originally we will have the gigantoraptor for land but we don’t have anything for the ocean that does that, that was a nice extra ability and one of the main reason I voted for your orca, word of advice stick to what you care and believe in and don’t change your hard work because others want to criticize, a little disappointed now but still a nice creature, what other abilities will it have since you removed that one and how big is the orca supposed to be

I agree! I would have loved for the nanny ability to stay we don't have one specially for the sea, I think it would be a really nice feature 🥰 

Crazy how they made a baleen whale since it has lots of little teeth and a bunch of adaptations to be a filter feeder and then used a toothed whale skull and hoped no one realised that the skull doesnt match. You managed to give a toothed whale all the adaptations to be a baleen whale. Did you research anything at all? Why didnt you just use a prehistoric toothed whale that isnt a basilosaurid. image.png