HcrzjY-BMhX4CxxkUj3JexGExGK3KbJJww3ul12nzYc0BP9QoifuIM2a46RO_Vhw7tRfB8mHxg1SlK-WIa3U8flUKqxG0NIuuiNNI1RVhZCju9UTdtMj0_stTw3TSKXI0fHEftjPWDbGGHamiEyFuUs

Lobster Art commissioned from RiskyBiscuits, Dossier Sketches commissioned from Lapis. Dossier by Me.

Name: Giant Lobster

Species: Pemphix Gigantstation

Time: Triassic

Temperament: Aggressive

Wild

Just when i thought the ARK’s Oceans were terrifying enough, I come across this oversized Lobster I’m calling Pemphix Gigantstation. This Giant Crustacean has two unique claws, one for grabbing its prey & a more sharper one for stabbing. When it isn’t walking along the ocean floor, it can be seen occasionally hiding in the sands of beaches with only their antenna sticking out. Survivors must not approach a buried Lobster unless they plan to tame one.

Domesticated

If you managed to tame this Giant Lobster, you’ll find that this Megalodon Sized Crustacean has some incredible utility both inside & outside of combat. The Giant Lobster acts at your Underwater Daeodon, able to heal allies both on Land & Water!! It can even latch itself onto ally creatures, healing at a much faster rate and making its ally invulnerable to damage. It also has incredible mobility being able to walk the ocean floor, swim, walk on land and even climb surfaces with the help of its powerful claws.

Abilities:

Left Click:
Claw Attack (Becomes jab attack if holding a target)

Right Click: Grab (Press again to release)

(Ability inspired by Elden Ring Lobsters)

elden ring lobster : r/Eldenring

C: Healing (Can be used on Land & Water) Lobster has a healing bar that starts at 0% but increases at it heals its allies. At 100% it can latch itself onto a single ally super healing it while also preventing the creature its latched to from taking ANY DAMAGE for a period of time. As its Latched, the healing bar will decrease, once the bar reaches 0%, Lobster will detach itself then you need to heal allies to do the super healing ability.

(Ability Inspired by TF2 Medic & Ubercharge)

In “meet the medic” medic is holding the quick fix but he Uber charges  heavy with it. How? : r/tf2

Taming: You need to let The Giant Lobster Grab you with its Claw and before it stabs you with its sharp claw, feed it Extraordinary Kibble where it will drop you and become passive for a little bit before becoming aggressive again. Repeat until Tamed

Saddle: Lv 65

UNIQUE ENCOUNTER: THE BLUE LOBSTER

IEMGR_U7JnYtQo3gNQSizHMOHCWWOznXMhVxS3wT5Stz2lSBzY1n7zv4Fox8VJ4PLoKi54CLHQ0Vpq2_ASaO6ECHGiwH-O97Nn3XjjUr5qGiYpCDSJtOI1_DJb4vtZh-BmK6WjZcuDCiqJt9IfHk4wk

A Blue Lobster has a 1% chance to spawn in the wild in place of a Regular Red Lobster (HA, I made a funny). It can heal much more than Regular Lobsters but it also has the Unique Ability to launch a powerful Pistol Shrimp like Stunning Punch that stuns targets for a period of time (Cannot be Spammed).

Pros: Bulkier & More Combat Version of the Karkinos, Ocean version of Daeodon, Can Climb on Surfaces

Cons: Slower than Crab in walking/sprinting, while it can swim it's not as fast as some of the ocean’s fastest swimmers (about Basilo speed), Can only carry one creature compared to Karkinos carrying two, while it can climb, it's not winning any marathons as it is a very slow climber

NOTE: If Lobster doesn't win, He'll be back for Gen 1 & Crystal Isles Votes

THANKS FOR READING!!

w9iimHgqq054SBhEqxjCzsGc0A3QWeRuc2vIMuwwPVOLa_dDLc5d0gikaeDcBDKrWkWIOuuwRXNBWqEjlSr9wSZRWHc5Ga1wsBlnFDpwWF9R0qKPYosDGNBtOcOzijwJ4nMB-XB3ra7jryHQfhWaPWQ

Edited by DragonHorse
  • Like 1