Rex / Spino TLC?

TheGamingBirdwatcher

Suggestion

I haven’t used the rexes in Ark for a while, mainly for a few reasons. These include the rexes being boring, relating to their attacks and their appearance. Although the Rex did get a TLC redesign, I believe it should get another (But that is my personal opinion). The Rex really only has its bite as an attack. I think it should get a stomp attack to add variation to the creature. Something that would be really cool is if the Rex is shown as a “I use everything I have to topple my prey” type creature. What I mean is that I think the Rex should be able to use its full body weight to slam into large and small prey alike, possibly knocking down / flinging small creatures and staggering big ones. The attack can be aimed with wherever your mouse is facing. I think the Rex should also be able to do a stomp attack to get small creatures off its tail, and possibly even scratch and attack bigger prey. I just think that such a classic dinosaur should get some more love.

Also, I love Spino as well, but its design also doesn't do it for me. Something about it feels weird and I can’t put my finger on it, but it might be the fact that it looks a lot more like a crocodile / webbed platypus fish thingy, I’m not sure how to describe it. It’s all up to people’s personal preference, but I think it should get a design change as well, so it at least takes one aspect over the other and doesn't look like a weird hybrid of sorts. I think Spino has pretty good abilities, but maybe it should get a “dash” ability in the water, where for a short time, it bursts forward and hits everything in its wake. I think the Spino is also great, but it’s design probably needs some refining.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet