Scout555

Suggestion

Original Species (Indosuchus Raptorius) not my drawing

Dossier

Species:
Indosuchus Diablovenator
Time: Late Cretaceous
Diet: Carnivore
Temperament: Aggressive (especially to Nameless)

Wild: I have noticed that much of the prehistoric wildlife in these caverns are pretty aberrant compared to the prehistoric wildlife I encountered on the island and desert with them most notably glowing in the dark but one dino stands out from the rest, Indosuchus Diablovenator, for one I did not encounter it on the previous space stations and secondly it seems more derived than the other prehistoric creatures with numerous adaptations for dwelling in these caverns. Firstly Indosuchus is capable of swimming on the surface of molten element allowing it to escape many dangerous situations as other creatures can't dwell in molten element without getting hurt, secondly, Indosuchus has a corrosive breath that burns the skin of anything that comes into contact with the breath. Most creatures run away from Indosuchus when they come face to face with its breath but Nameless aren't one of them, in order to deter them Indosuchus will go out of its way to consume charge light emitting creatures and certain bioluminescent plant seeds & fruits to turn its corrosive breath into a glowing corrosive breath capable of blinding adversaries who have the misfortune of being in its way.

Domesticated: Indosuchus Diablovenator is an incredibly popular creature for survivors to tame due to its ability to traverse the deepest parts of the caverns and its anti-nameless breath. One should note that taming Indosuchus can prove to be a bit difficult as it seems only Nameless venom will pacify them into being tamed. On its anti-nameless breath certain survivors have trained Indosuchus to fire its breath in multiple ways, the two most common ways are 1. A slow moving "breath ball" similar to how a Basilisk spits its venom and 2. A rapid-fire method where Indosuchus fires multiple diminutive but fast moving breath balls at targets, the fire-rate specifically is similar to the very advanced element rifles the group of survivors I'm with mainly use.

Technical Stuff: Basic Rundown of what it can do/is.

⦁ A Medium Sized Theropod that's been upscaled a bit to the size of Ark's Baryonyx.

⦁ It is capable of swimming on the surface of molten element and is immune to radiation, emphasis on the surface of molten element.

⦁ It has a breath attack where it spews a corrosive gas like a flamethrower that deals damage and that's kind it.

⦁ If it kills a charge light-emitting creature or consumes a Plant Species Z seed or fruit it's breath attack gets the ability to blind enemies (similar to how Plant Z Fruit flashbang stuff) after a while of using the breath attack on them. However, after a few minutes or so the buff will go away. When buffed the breath attacks will do extra damage to Nameless and Reapers

⦁ Once tamed you can use the breath (buffed or not) in multiple different modes not just the flamethrower-like mode. 

⦁ The first new firing mode similar to the Basilisk's spit in that it fires a ball of corrosive gas, it will instantly flashbang enemies if buffed however the ball is slow moving. 

⦁ The Second Mode is similar in fire rate to a Tek Rifle, unlike the first mode if buffed the breath attacks will not instantly flashbang enemies instead you need to do several shots to the head of your enemies in order to blind them.

⦁ If you use too much of the charge breath will buffed you will get out of the buff early regardless of mode so don't just spam.

⦁ In order to tame it you must knock it unconscious the usual style then feed it Nameless Venom.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet