big boy dmg Yi qi, the Skilled Assassin (now with ability art!)

RRG

Love this creature, I only have one suggestion. Give it a high jump or the ability to cling and climb like a Deinonychus. This would give the Yi Qi the ability to get back into the air/high ground and take advantage of its glide as it is already a pretty frail creature. Most gliding creatures have the ability to scale walls or a high jump to take advantage of their ability. Just a suggestion, love the creature and it has my vote 👍🏼

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RRG said:

HI MAIRA how you doing??

HI RRG I'm suffering trying to figure out how to submit my own idea OR EVEN VOTE ON OTHER PEOPLE'S??? I can't figure out how to upvote????? But in the meantime I'm still enjoying the creativity of all the submissions

I personally think Rock Drake has a special status as Aberration's ultimate tame, being both powerful and gliding, and I think any gliding creature added to Ab with any more abilities than bite and glide will probably make Rock Drake obsolete. But *by god do I love this concept* and I would love to see it in the game! Frankly if Rock Drake ever got a TLC, this should be the inspiration. It just sounds like fun to fight with! Zoom around pew pew pew ahahahahahah RIP AND TEARRRRR

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MermaidMaira said:

HI RRG I'm suffering trying to figure out how to submit my own idea OR EVEN VOTE ON OTHER PEOPLE'S??? I can't figure out how to upvote????? But in the meantime I'm still enjoying the creativity of all the submissions

I personally think Rock Drake has a special status as Aberration's ultimate tame, being both powerful and gliding, and I think any gliding creature added to Ab with any more abilities than bite and glide will probably make Rock Drake obsolete. But *by god do I love this concept* and I would love to see it in the game! Frankly if Rock Drake ever got a TLC, this should be the inspiration. It just sounds like fun to fight with! Zoom around pew pew pew ahahahahahah RIP AND TEARRRRR

You should be able to vote now, you have enough posts! 

If you noticed the stats of the creature, this is nothing close to be as powerful to the rock drake, we have something far more squishy that the rock drake and that will don't have the ability to "dash glide" to a precise location, With the Yi Qi, this is an attempt to see another type of fighting dino that will not do the casual face to face.

Here you have a dino less maneuverable than the rock drake but with the ability to hit and run big threat and finish it with a big blow at the end

Wildcard made it so new accounts can't vote to prevent spambots lol, you need to post at least six times to be able to upvote stuff. But it says you're no longer an early bird so you should be good to go! :D

6 hours ago, Alex123Z said:

I love it, but I have a problem with the taming, I think you forgot that the projectil net is not on aberration and we won’t have gen2 before a lot of time.

If I remember correctly the net can be made and learnt on any map so I thought that could be a cool way to tame it, but I'll have to check it out