big boy dmg Yi qi, the Skilled Assassin (now with ability art!)

RRG

First of all, welcome to my submission, and let me explain a thing before we proceed. If you came to see the images, scroll down to the bottom, the gallery is there lol. Also another disclaimer, this is NOT a flyer. It's a glider, despite its appearance. The real yi qi couldn't hold sustained flight and neither can this one.

yixuedossierlow.jpg

Yi qi is the name of this very real creature that existed during the late jurassic period in what today is China, it means "Strange wing" in chinese. However, Yi is the name of the genus and qi is the name of the species, like Tyrannosaurus and rex. So calling it "Yi qi something else" wouldn't make much sense lol. Hence why this arkified version is named Yi xue, meaning "Bloody wing" in chinese. That being said, let's proceed. Sorry if it's a bit messy, I've not had time to put it up too well before the vote, but here's all this bad boy's got running for. The quality of some images is a bit pixelated because of the submission's 400kb max size, which is pretty difficult to adjust to with several images lmao

Yi Xue:

A large bird-like dinosaur that has bat-like wings and can glide through the caverns with ease, similar to rock drake. A creature that rewards skill, patience and calculation over facetanking, albeit with a bunch of drawbacks to make it a true glass cannon. Its moveset and movement abilities are inspired by the Dark Souls saga and its immersive combat system.

It features razor feathers and quills that it shoots at its victims, causing a special kind of bleed. While the bleed does no damage, it’s a mark, signaling how many feathers have carved the flesh of the victim. Then, Yi Xue can trigger the mark, dealing devastating damage.

Here's how the Eviscerate attack works portrayed in an image. Don't worry, the Spino will live... probably. This is what happens when you let Yi xue stack too many feathers on you.1237366011_yieviscerate_low(1).jpg.b17b94092271d9d84665a669eec311ab.jpg

The creature can maneuver quite well through the caverns and has quite decent gliding, being able to flap its wings to gain momentum. Also, the more melee stat, the more quills it can shoot, and the more stamina, the faster it will create additional feathers, enticing towards levelling your Yi xue for a full-damage oneshot build. Alternatively it can use rock drake feathers if it runs out of feathers to shoot. Be wary when exploring the element chamber though, as Yi Xue is not immune to the effects of radiation.

When the bleed mark is triggered, if the target loses more than half its health with the attack, it is feared for 20 seconds and receives full damage from any source for a minute, no matter the armor or natural resistance a creature has. It is also slowed by 30% for that minute, making Yi an absolutely devastating assassination mount, good for small and large targets alike. Additionally, it can perform several mobility abilities, like backward dodges or sidesteps, giving it a brief time of invulnerability, at the cost of its momentum and a great amount of stamina.

If the Yi is hit by any sort of melee or creature damage while gliding or soaring, it will fall to the ground and be unable to glide for 10 seconds after it was hit. It can still sidestep and leap backwards, though, so keep in mind it still is very mobile. You can also cause an enemy Yi xue to fall to the ground by using bullets, but it will take quite a few shots to do so. Yi xue is quite fast when gliding, so repeatedly landing shots isn't an easy task. That way, if you're the one using a Yi xue, you're punished for getting too close to danger and not minding your spacing, but you aren't absolutely clowned on if your enemy has a sniper rifle, you still have a chance. Do keep in mind that you can only be knocked out of the air if you're gliding, so taking damage while on the ground doesn't punish you as hard. Think of what fighting position benefits you the most depending on the scenario!

Yi can also coat its quills with different substances and poisons, giving it alternative uses. For example, it can coat them with narcotics or biotoxin to use its feathers as an alternative method to using tranquilizers with a crossbow or a rifle. Furthermore, the amount of torpor scales with melee damage, so it’s as effective as high tier crossbows and rifles, not a joke like scorpions or pachys. There’s more things Yi can coat its feathers with;

• Ascerbic mushroom spores will cause dizziness and hallucinations like the fertile mushroom spore nausea, drowning the target and confusing it.

• Aquatic mushrooms will slightly slow and decrease the target’s resistance to damage by a slight amount, as well as applying the freezing effect on players

• Plant species Z fruits will work as usual, blinding and stunning, but also healing allies by a slight amount.

• Propellant will cause the feathers to be on fire, but these feathers won’t count towards the total feather count of the mark

• Reaper pheromones will cocoon the target. And will also give them the reaper pheromone buff, because why wouldn’t it? It’s reaper pheromones.

Yi Xue also has a TEK saddle. However this one doesn’t go pew pew, it’s slightly different. Yi has enough of an arsenal already, it doesn’t need lasers. What the TEK saddle does is stabilize its dashes and make them even more maneuverable, as well as having an ability that blocks incoming attacks for half a second after activation. A parry ability, to put it bluntly. Let’s say you’re facing someone with a sniper rifle and you’re soaring around. If they hit you and you parry in time, your Yi won’t be stunned and will receive no damage, at the cost of a hefty amount of element. That’ll give you an edge to seek proper terrain to fight instead of glide shooting. Or if you were hit once by a rex or giga, instead of plummeting to the ground to certain death because you missed a dodge, you get to keep gliding and avoid that damage. This ability has a rather long cooldown, 15 seconds, it’s a not-so-indulgent, expensive get out of jail card that requires precise timing and incentives to keep spacing yourself instead of being greedy for damage.

Abilities

Passive:

- (Passive) Yi xue’s mark of blood: A debuff that is applied once you’re hit by a feather from a Yi xue. It doesn’t add or take stats, nor does it do any damage. The amount of stacks lowers over time, wearing off. If the Yi xue attacks you while you have an active mark, the mark is removed and you take damage based on the amount of feather stacks you had. The more feather stacks, the more damage, ramping up massively to extremely dangerous numbers, or being weak as a melee attack. The mark can also be applied from the air while gliding, it isn’t restricted to ground only.

- Feather making: Yi xue generates one Yi xue feather every so often, that it can use as a projectile. If your mount runs out of these, you can’t shoot. Increase stamina to make this process faster. The higher the stamina stat, the faster the production!

featherfunny.png

On ground:

- Bite: Left click, does 40 damage. It’s got pretty big teeth and a pointy beak. Activates the bleed mark on all targets hit.

- Feather shot: Right click, does 10 damage. Adds 1 feather stack to the enemy hit. The rate of fire is increased the higher the melee stat of the Yi xue is.

- Ammo type change: G, opens up a wheel displaying the different feather types. Normal, rock drake, tranq feathers (narcotic coated), propellant coated, etc.

- Roar/Taunt: Ctrl, aesthetic

- Jump: Jump to start gliding

- Double tap D or A: Side step. Use this to quickly reposition yourself and get out of harm’s way, gaining a brief moment of invulnerability. Useful for fighting large, bulky creatures like rock drakes or reapers, or to dodge projectiles.

- Double tap S: Backwards leap. Use this to quickly reposition yourself and get out of harm’s way, gaining a brief moment of invulnerability, like the sidestep.

Gliding works a bit like a mix between maewing and managarmr. Hold shift to glide, but you can’t glide up like a rock drake, and you lose height rather quickly unlike a maewing. Tap space while gliding to flap the yi’s wings and dash in the air towards the facing direction. This costs a huge amount of stamina, but you can gain altitude by doing this.

You can cling to walls like a tapejara, quickly regaining stamina. You won’t be stunned if you’re hit while clinging, unlike gliding. You can’t move while clinging to a wall, unlike deinonychus.

You also cannot use mounted weaponry while riding a Yi xue, neither on the ground nor while gliding. Yi xue is already enough of a powerhouse, it doesn’t need a rider with an ascendant shotgun on it.

Abilities while gliding:

- Left click: Bite, same as on the ground, though it’s hard to land this attack while moving fast. Activates the bleed mark on all targets hit.

- Hold right click: You enter a shooting stance while strafing in the air, still gliding. Think of it like managarmr when you’re spitting ice, it strafes and slowly glides down, but you can aim. Hold to aim, and now press left click to shoot feathers while strafing. 10 damage like on the ground and adds a stack to the mark. The rate of fire is increased the higher the melee stat of the Yi xue is.

- Ammo type change: G, opens up a wheel displaying the different feather types. Normal, rock drake, tranq feathers (narcotic coated), propellant coated, etc.

- Double tap D or A: Side air dash. Use this to quickly reposition yourself and get out of harm’s way, gaining a brief moment of invulnerability. Useful for fighting large, bulky creatures like rock drakes or reapers, or to dodge projectiles. Cannot be used while aiming with right click.

- Double tap S: Backwards air dash. Use this to quickly reposition yourself and get out of harm’s way, gaining a brief moment of invulnerability, like the side air dash. Cannot be used while aiming with right click.

- X: Eviscerate. Yi xue becomes immune to stuns for the duration of this attack. The Yi lunges towards the desired direction, dealing 50 damage and activating the bleed mark on all targets it hits, if there is a bleed mark. While in this attack, even if they shoot you or bite you, you can’t be knocked out of the air! However you can be netted, so be careful, or be prepared for when an enemy Yi performs this attack to completely outplay it.

- Ctrl: Roar/Taunt.

Base Stats

HP: 210, same as Pteranodon

Stamina: 250

Oxygen: 150

Food: 1400

Weight: 150

Movement Speed: Faster than Raptor, slightly slower than Gallimimus

Melee damage is listed in the abilities section!

Taming

In order to tame a Yi xue you must first let it pelt you with feathers. If you're doing this on foot, it won't take it long to plunge towards you. Once it dives towards you to activate the mark and deal massive damage to you, shoot a net with a harpoon gun to trap it. Then, passively feed it meat while it's trapped, mutton or kibble. Rinse and repeat. It prefers regular kibble. Yi xues are naturally found in the fertile chamber, as well as the bioluminescent chamber. They can't venture into the element chamber as they aren't immune to radiation damage, like ravagers.

And now for the Dossier!

Common Name: Yi qi

Species: Yi xue

Time: Late Jurassic

Diet: Carnivore

Temperament: Aggressive

Wild

Commonly mistaken for its much smaller cousin, Yi xue is a ravenous beast fitting of its unique environment. Much like Draconis obscurum, Yi xue is able to glide through the caverns with its bat-like wings, although it is incapable of flight. Despite its fame as a murderer of unwary survivors, Yi is a rather fragile creature, barely able to stand against a raptor in a duel. However, its strength comes from its unique behavior and hunting tactics.

Instead of diving head on like most beasts do, Yi takes a much more tactical approach, gliding over its victims while raining down razor feathers made of a special keratin. The feathers themselves are mere annoyance, but they carve the victim’s flesh, covering it with light, barely noticeable wounds. When the Yi has covered its victims with enough feather-induced wounds, it strikes fast like a lightning, absolutely decimating its opponent as it’s turned into mincemeat from its now very much open wounds.

Domesticated

While many will choose a Rock drake over a Yi xue for combat, traveling and utility, those who have trained extensively along these wyvern-like dinosaurs claim they’re the ultimate tactician mount, able to outmaneuver most threats in the caverns while giving even reapers a run for their money in terms of damage. Though one must first master the drawbacks that come with the usage of Yi xue, for there’s a plethora of dangers that can easily turn a Yi and its rider into kibble, like a pack of Ravagers, a Megalosaurus or even radiation.

That's it, thank you for sticking around and it'd mean the world to me if you upvoted Yi xue! Thank you for reading it all up to this point, and have fun with the contest!

yixuefinal.jpg

Funny size comparison here. It can be ridden as stated before.

382713330_yisize(2).jpg.fd96ddf363c33dafcda4ff077b57684b.jpg

Edited by RRG
  • Like 4

Just now, NSCTiny said:

I love this Idea but unfortunately It wont let me vote, even though I voted in the previous creature vote. Can anyone help me out?

It says you're an early bird, from what I know early bird accounts can't upvote entries. Perhaps you can talk it out with moderators? That's my guess at least. Glad you like the idea though! :)

7 minutes ago, MercRising said:

This is bs it won’t let me vote either.  This is hands down the one I want in the game.  I swear if this doesn’t win and it won’t let me vote the creature submission is fixed.

It says your profile is an Early bird, I think early bird accounts weren't allowed to vote in the contest to prevent spam bot accounts and such. Perhaps you can talk it out with a moderator to see if you can vote. Glad you like the submission though! :D

I got very excited when I saw this creature as I was thinking about posting it for aberration as well! However, there are a few things here that I think is really holding the Yi Qi back. 

the whole part about if you get hit at all by a fabi sniper you fall to the ground and are stunned for 10 seconds and unable to glide for another 20… do you understand how long that is? That is way way too long, it’s too punishing considering you only need to hit it once. pc players can hit with a fabi pretty consistently so it’s a really bad idea. It’s already a glass cannon, doing that would make it borderline useless because since it’s so frail who wouldn’t be able to kill it in 30 seconds? Pop it once then use a reaper or megalo and it’s over. You should remove that entire part to be honest or you’re seriously hurting the creatures chance at making the vote.

Second, making it not regain stamina when clinging to a wall not only doesn’t make sense but you’re seriously nerfing the creature into the ground. It already can’t climb, and now you’re making it not regain any stamina when clinging to a surface? Considering the glide mechanic takes up a lot of stamina as stated, this thing is essentially being made to be a worse pteranodon. No one is going to want to have to land constantly considering how frail you made it. Seriously nerfing the mobility on something that relies on its speed and mobility to stay alive just doesn’t make sense. 

also, the whole part of higher weight stat makes it consume more stamina and more health makes it slower and so on is counterintuitive. People level their creatures to make them better not worse. It’s already very frail and now if i try to offset that even a little im now slower and easier to hit? It won’t ever get enough health to be bulky, it doesn’t merit a speed nerf. Coupled with the whole ridiculous 30 second stun timer? I’m telling you that is probably putting a lot of people off.

i understand this isn’t meant to be a bulky creature but the fact it has a lower base HP than a raptor is too frail IMO. At a minimum give it a base HP of 210 to match the Pteranodon, but I personally think it should have even a little more than that considering its size and build. It already has the base stamina of the pt, which is pretty bad considering it consumes a lot of stamina for the glide and the side steps and all that.  if it has less HP it’s just too much. 

that being said I love the ideas for the feathers and the way it has synergy with the mushrooms and plant Z on ab. It’s a very cool and creative creature. But The mechanics you implemented here for its mobility and counter is too punishing for what is supposedly offering. Im not telling you this to be mean, but because I genuinely want this creature to have a chance as I wanted to suggest it for Ab and I feel the things I’ve mentioned is probably turning off a lot of the pvp community. Please consider what I’ve said. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ElPINGUcubano94 said:

I got very excited when I saw this creature as I was thinking about posting it for aberration as well! However, there are a few things here that I think is really holding the Yi Qi back. 

the whole part about if you get hit at all by a fabi sniper you fall to the ground and are stunned for 10 seconds and unable to glide for another 20… do you understand how long that is? That is way way too long, it’s too punishing considering you only need to hit it once. pc players can hit with a fabi pretty consistently so it’s a really bad idea. It’s already a glass cannon, doing that would make it borderline useless because since it’s so frail who wouldn’t be able to kill it in 30 seconds? Pop it once then use a reaper or megalo and it’s over. You should remove that entire part to be honest or you’re seriously hurting the creatures chance at making the vote.

Second, making it not regain stamina when clinging to a wall not only doesn’t make sense but you’re seriously nerfing the creature into the ground. It already can’t climb, and now you’re making it not regain any stamina when clinging to a surface? Considering the glide mechanic takes up a lot of stamina as stated, this thing is essentially being made to be a worse pteranodon. No one is going to want to have to land constantly considering how frail you made it. Seriously nerfing the mobility on something that relies on its speed and mobility to stay alive just doesn’t make sense. 

also, the whole part of higher weight stat makes it consume more stamina and more health makes it slower and so on is counterintuitive. People level their creatures to make them better not worse. It’s already very frail and now if i try to offset that even a little im now slower and easier to hit? It won’t ever get enough health to be bulky, it doesn’t merit a speed nerf. Coupled with the whole ridiculous 30 second stun timer? I’m telling you that is probably putting a lot of people off.

i understand this isn’t meant to be a bulky creature but the fact it has a lower base HP than a raptor is too frail IMO. At a minimum give it a base HP of 210 to match the Pteranodon, but I personally think it should have even a little more than that considering its size and build. It already has the base stamina of the pt, which is pretty bad considering it consumes a lot of stamina for the glide and the side steps and all that.  if it has less HP it’s just too much. 

that being said I love the ideas for the feathers and the way it has synergy with the mushrooms and plant Z on ab. It’s a very cool and creative creature. But The mechanics you implemented here for its mobility and counter is too punishing for what is supposedly offering. Im not telling you this to be mean, but because I genuinely want this creature to have a chance as I wanted to suggest it for Ab and I feel the things I’ve mentioned is probably turning off a lot of the pvp community. Please consider what I’ve said. 

Those are some fair concerns. I gave it a lot of drawbacks considering the damage the creature can potentially do is higher than a fully frenzied carchar, so it would be a poor choice to not give it ways to be hard countered. Perhaps I did go a bit too hard on the counters though, I will take your post into account and rebalance the drawbacks so it still demands skill to use and can be tough to handle but that it doesn't completely outclass everything else. Thank you for the feedback! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ElPINGUcubano94 said:

Sorry for another reply lol, it's now rebalanced to not always be at a disadvantage. Thank you so much for the feedback!

2 hours ago, RRG said:

Sorry for another reply lol, it's now rebalanced to not always be at a disadvantage. Thank you so much for the feedback!

Awesome I see the changes you made, I definitely think it’s changed for the better! I appreciate you being open to the feedback  and I really hope it helps! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RRG said:

First of all, welcome to my submission, and let me explain a thing before we proceed. If you came to see the images, scroll down to the bottom, the gallery is there lol. Also another disclaimer, this is NOT a flyer. It's a glider, despite its appearance. The real yi qi couldn't hold sustained flight and neither can this one.

yixuedossierlow.jpg

Yi qi is the name of this very real creature that existed during the late jurassic period in what today is China, it means "Strange wing" in chinese. However, Yi is the name of the genus and qi is the name of the species, like Tyrannosaurus and rex. So calling it "Yi qi something else" wouldn't make much sense lol. Hence why this arkified version is named Yi xue, meaning "Bloody wing" in chinese. That being said, let's proceed. Sorry if it's a bit messy, I've not had time to put it up too well before the vote, but here's all this bad boy's got running for.

Yi Xue:

A large bird-like dinosaur that has bat-like wings and can glide through the caverns with ease, similar to rock drake. A creature that rewards skill, patience and calculation over facetanking, albeit with a bunch of drawbacks to make it a true glass cannon. Its moveset and movement abilities are inspired by the Dark Souls saga and its immersive combat system.

It features razor feathers and quills that it shoots at its victims, causing a special kind of bleed. While the bleed does no damage, it’s a mark, signaling how many feathers have carved the flesh of the victim. Then, Yi Xue can trigger the mark, dealing devastating damage.

La criatura puede maniobrar bastante bien a través de las cavernas y tiene un planeo bastante maniobrable, pudiendo batir sus alas para ganar impulso. Además, cuantas más estadísticas cuerpo a cuerpo, más púas puede disparar, y más resistencia, más rápido creará plumas adicionales, tentando a nivelar su Yi xue para una construcción de un solo disparo de daño total. Alternativamente, puede usar plumas de draco de roca si se le acaban las plumas para disparar. Sin embargo, tenga cuidado al explorar la cámara de elementos, ya que Yi Xue no es inmune a los efectos de la radiación.

Cuando se activa la marca de sangrado, si el objetivo pierde más de la mitad de su salud con el ataque, se teme durante 20 segundos y recibe daño total de cualquier fuente durante un minuto, sin importar la armadura o la resistencia natural que tenga la criatura. También se ralentiza un 30% durante ese minuto, lo que convierte a Yi en una montura de asesinato absolutamente devastadora, buena para objetivos pequeños y grandes por igual. Además, puede realizar varias habilidades de movilidad, como esquivar hacia atrás o esquivar, dándole un breve tiempo de invulnerabilidad, a costa de su impulso y una gran cantidad de resistencia.

Si el Yi es golpeado por cualquier tipo de daño cuerpo a cuerpo o criatura mientras se desliza o se eleva, caerá al suelo y no podrá deslizarse durante 10 segundos después de ser golpeado. Sin embargo, todavía puede esquivar y saltar hacia atrás, así que tenga en cuenta que todavía es muy móvil. También puedes hacer que un enemigo Yi xue caiga al suelo usando balas, pero se necesitarán bastantes disparos para hacerlo. Yi xue es bastante rápido cuando se desliza, por lo que los disparos repetidos no son una tarea fácil. De esa manera, si eres tú el que usa un Yi xue, eres castigado por acercarte demasiado al peligro y no preocuparte por tu espacio, pero no eres absolutamente un payaso si tu enemigo tiene un rifle de francotirador, todavía tienes un oportunidad. Tenga en cuenta que solo puede ser derribado en el aire si se desliza, por lo que recibir daño mientras está en el suelo no lo castiga con tanta fuerza.

Yi también puede cubrir sus púas con diferentes sustancias y venenos, dándole usos alternativos. Por ejemplo, puede cubrirlos con narcóticos o biotoxinas para usar sus plumas como método alternativo al uso de tranquilizantes con una ballesta o un rifle. Además, la cantidad de letargo aumenta con el daño cuerpo a cuerpo, por lo que es tan efectivo como ballestas y rifles de alto nivel, no una broma como escorpiones o paquis. Hay más cosas con las que Yi puede cubrir sus plumas;

• Las esporas de hongos ascérbicos causarán mareos y alucinaciones como las náuseas de las esporas de hongos fértiles, ahogando al objetivo y confundiéndolo.

• Los hongos acuáticos ralentizarán ligeramente y disminuirán la resistencia del objetivo al daño en una pequeña cantidad, además de aplicar el efecto de congelación en los jugadores.

• Las frutas de las especies de plantas Z funcionarán como de costumbre, cegando y aturdiendo, pero también curando a los aliados en una pequeña cantidad.

• El propulsor hará que las plumas se incendien, pero estas plumas no contarán para el recuento total de plumas de la marca.

• Las feromonas del segador envolverán al objetivo. Y también les dará el beneficio de la feromona del segador, porque ¿por qué no lo haría? Son feromonas segadoras.

Yi Xue también tiene un sillín TEK. Sin embargo, este no va de banco, es ligeramente diferente. Yi ya tiene suficiente arsenal, no necesita láseres. Lo que hace el sillín TEK es estabilizar sus guiones y hacerlos aún más maniobrables, además de tener una habilidad que bloquea los ataques entrantes durante medio segundo después de la activación. Digamos que te enfrentas a alguien con un rifle de francotirador y estás volando. Si te golpean y los detienes a tiempo, tu Yi no se aturdirá ni recibirá daño, a costa de una gran cantidad de elementos. Eso te dará una ventaja para buscar el terreno adecuado para luchar en lugar de disparar con planeo. O si fuiste golpeado una vez por un rex o un giga, en lugar de caer al suelo hacia una muerte segura porque te perdiste una esquiva, puedes seguir deslizándote y evitar ese daño. Esta habilidad tiene un tiempo de reutilización bastante largo, 15 segundos,

Habilidades

Pasivo:

- (Pasivo) Marca de sangre de Yi xue: una desventaja que se aplica una vez que eres golpeado por una pluma de Yi xue. No agrega ni quita estadísticas, ni hace ningún daño. La cantidad de acumulaciones disminuye con el tiempo, desapareciendo. Si el Yi xue te ataca mientras tienes una marca activa, la marca se elimina y recibes daño según la cantidad de plumas acumuladas que tenías. Cuantas más acumulaciones de plumas, más daño, aumentando masivamente a números extremadamente peligrosos, o siendo débil como un ataque cuerpo a cuerpo. La marca también se puede aplicar desde el aire mientras se desliza, no está restringida solo al suelo.

- Fabricación de plumas: Yi xue genera una pluma de Yi xue cada cierto tiempo, que puede usar como proyectil. Si tu montura se queda sin estos, no puedes disparar. Aumenta la resistencia para que este proceso sea más rápido. ¡Cuanto mayor sea la estadística de resistencia, más rápida será la producción!

plumadivertida.png

En el suelo:

- Mordedura: Clic izquierdo, hace 40 de daño. Tiene dientes bastante grandes y un pico puntiagudo. Activa la marca de sangrado en todos los objetivos golpeados.

- Disparo de pluma: clic derecho, hace 10 daños. Agrega 1 pila de plumas al enemigo golpeado. La velocidad de disparo aumenta cuanto mayor es la estadística cuerpo a cuerpo del Yi xue.

- Cambio de tipo de munición: G, abre una rueda que muestra los diferentes tipos de plumas. Normal, rock drake, plumas tranq (recubiertas de narcótico), recubiertas de propelente, etc.

- Rugido/burla: Ctrl, estética

- Saltar: salta para comenzar a deslizarte

- Double tap D or A: Side step. Use this to quickly reposition yourself and get out of harm’s way, gaining a brief moment of invulnerability. Useful for fighting large, bulky creatures like rock drakes or reapers, or to dodge projectiles. This ability is affected by the weight stat, covering a shorter distance the higher the weight stat of the Yi xue. 

- Double tap S: Backwards leap. Use this to quickly reposition yourself and get out of harm’s way, gaining a brief moment of invulnerability, like the sidestep. This ability is affected by the weight stat, covering a shorter distance the higher the weight stat of the Yi xue.

Gliding works a bit like a mix between maewing and managarmr. Hold shift to glide, but you can’t glide up like a rock drake, and you lose height rather quickly unlike a maewing. Tap space while gliding to flap the yi’s wings and dash in the air towards the facing direction. This costs a huge amount of stamina, but you can gain altitude by doing this.

You can cling to walls like a tapejara, quickly regaining stamina. You won’t be stunned if you’re hit while clinging, unlike gliding. You can’t move while clinging to a wall, unlike deinonychus.

You also cannot use mounted weaponry while riding a Yi xue, neither on the ground nor while gliding. Yi xue is already enough of a powerhouse, it doesn’t need a rider with an ascendant shotgun on it.

Abilities while gliding:

- Left click: Bite, same as on the ground, though it’s hard to land this attack while moving fast. Activates the bleed mark on all targets hit.

- Hold right click: You enter a shooting stance while strafing in the air, still gliding. Think of it like managarmr when you’re spitting ice, it strafes and slowly glides down, but you can aim. Hold to aim, and now press left click to shoot feathers while strafing. 10 damage like on the ground and adds a stack to the mark. The rate of fire is increased the higher the melee stat of the Yi xue is.

- Double tap D or A: Side air dash. Use this to quickly reposition yourself and get out of harm’s way, gaining a brief moment of invulnerability. Useful for fighting large, bulky creatures like rock drakes or reapers, or to dodge projectiles. Cannot be used while aiming with right click. This ability is affected by the weight stat, covering a shorter distance the higher the weight stat of the Yi xue.

- Double tap S: Backwards air dash. Use this to quickly reposition yourself and get out of harm’s way, gaining a brief moment of invulnerability, like the side air dash. Cannot be used while aiming with right click. This ability is affected by the weight stat, covering a shorter distance the higher the weight stat of the Yi xue.

- X: Devastating strike. Yi xue becomes immune to stuns for the duration of this attack. The Yi lunges towards the desired direction, dealing 50 damage and activating the bleed mark on all targets it hits, if there is a bleed mark. While in this attack, even if they shoot you or bite you, you can’t be knocked out of the air! However you can be netted, so be careful, or be prepared for when an enemy Yi performs this attack to completely outplay it.

- Ctrl: Roar/Taunt.

Base Stats

HP: 210, same as Pteranodon

Stamina: 250

Oxygen: 150

Food: 1400

Weight: 150

Movement Speed: Faster than Raptor, slightly slower than Gallimimus

Melee damage is listed in the abilities section!

Taming

Para domar a un Yi xue, primero debes dejar que te arroje plumas. Si está haciendo esto a pie, no tardará mucho en lanzarse hacia usted. Una vez que se sumerge hacia ti para activar la marca y causarte un daño masivo, dispara una red con un arpón para atraparlo. Luego, aliméntalo pasivamente con carne mientras está atrapado, cordero o croquetas. Enjuague y repita. Prefiere croquetas regulares. Los Yi xues se encuentran naturalmente en la cámara fértil, así como en la cámara bioluminiscente. No pueden aventurarse en la cámara de elementos ya que no son inmunes al daño por radiación, como los devastadores.

¡Y ahora el  Dossier!

Nombre común: Yi qi

Especie: Yi xue

Tiempo: Jurásico tardío

Dieta: Carnívoro

Temperamento: Agresivo

Salvaje

Comúnmente confundido con su primo mucho más pequeño, Yi xue es una bestia voraz que se adapta a su entorno único. Al igual que Draconis obscurum, Yi xue puede deslizarse por las cavernas con sus alas de murciélago, aunque es incapaz de volar. A pesar de su fama como asesino de sobrevivientes desprevenidos, Yi es una criatura bastante frágil, apenas capaz de enfrentarse a un raptor en un duelo. Sin embargo, su fuerza proviene de su comportamiento único y sus tácticas de caza.

En lugar de lanzarse de cabeza como hacen la mayoría de las bestias, Yi adopta un enfoque mucho más táctico, deslizándose sobre sus víctimas mientras hace llover plumas afiladas hechas de una queratina especial. Las plumas en sí mismas son una mera molestia, pero tallan la carne de la víctima , cubriéndola con heridas leves que apenas se notan. Cuando el Yi ha cubierto a sus víctimas con suficientes heridas inducidas por plumas, golpea rápido como un rayo, diezmando por completo a su oponente mientras se convierte en carne picada por sus heridas ahora muy abiertas.

Domesticado

Si bien muchos elegirán un Rock drake en lugar de un Yi xue para el combate, los viajes y la utilidad, aquellos que se han entrenado extensamente con estos dinosaurios parecidos a wyvern afirman que son la montura táctica definitiva, capaces de superar la mayoría de las amenazas en las cavernas mientras dan incluso segadores. una carrera por su dinero en términos de daños. Aunque primero hay que dominar los inconvenientes que conlleva el uso de Yi xue, ya que hay una gran cantidad de peligros que pueden convertir fácilmente a un Yi y su jinete en croquetas, como una manada de Devastadores, un Megalosaurio o incluso radiación.

Eso es todo, ¡gracias por quedarte y significaría mucho para mí si votaras a favor de Yi xue! ¡Gracias por leerlo todo hasta este punto y diviértete con el concurso!

yixuefinal.jpg

Comparación de tamaño divertido aquí. Se puede montar como se indicó anteriormente.

yisize.png

Picha mae

23 hours ago, RRG said:

En primer lugar, bienvenido a mi presentación y déjame explicarte algo antes de continuar. Si viniste a ver las imágenes, desplázate hacia abajo, la galería está ahí jajaja. También otro descargo de responsabilidad, esto NO es un folleto. Es un planeador, a pesar de su apariencia. El verdadero yi qi no pudo mantener un vuelo sostenido y tampoco este.

yixuedossierlow.jpg

Yi qi es el nombre de esta criatura muy real que existió durante el período jurásico tardío en lo que hoy es China, significa "ala extraña" en chino. Sin embargo, Yi es el nombre del género y qi es el nombre de la especie, como Tyrannosaurus y rex. Así que llamarlo "Yi qi otra cosa" no tendría mucho sentido jajaja. De ahí que esta versión arkificada se llame Yi xue, que significa "ala sangrienta" en chino. Dicho esto, procedamos. Lo siento si es un poco desordenado, no he tenido tiempo de ponerlo muy bien antes de la votación, pero aquí está todo por lo que este chico malo se está postulando.

Yi Xue:

Un gran dinosaurio parecido a un pájaro que tiene alas de murciélago y puede deslizarse por las cavernas con facilidad, similar al dragón de roca. Una criatura que premia la habilidad, la paciencia y el cálculo por encima del facetanking, aunque con un montón de inconvenientes para convertirlo en un auténtico cañón de cristal. Su moveset y habilidades de movimiento están inspirados en la saga Dark Souls y su sistema de combate inmersivo.

Cuenta con plumas de navaja y púas que dispara a sus víctimas, causando un tipo especial de sangrado. Si bien el sangrado no causa daño, es una marca que indica cuántas plumas han tallado la carne de la víctima. Luego, Yi Xue puede activar la marca, causando un daño devastador.

La criatura puede maniobrar bastante bien a través de las cavernas y tiene un planeo bastante maniobrable, pudiendo batir sus alas para ganar impulso. Además, cuantas más estadísticas cuerpo a cuerpo, más púas puede disparar, y más resistencia, más rápido creará plumas adicionales, tentando a nivelar su Yi xue para una construcción de un solo disparo de daño total. Alternativamente, puede usar plumas de draco de roca si se le acaban las plumas para disparar. Sin embargo, tenga cuidado al explorar la cámara de elementos, ya que Yi Xue no es inmune a los efectos de la radiación.

Cuando se activa la marca de sangrado, si el objetivo pierde más de la mitad de su salud con el ataque, se teme durante 20 segundos y recibe daño total de cualquier fuente durante un minuto, sin importar la armadura o la resistencia natural que tenga la criatura. También se ralentiza un 30% durante ese minuto, lo que convierte a Yi en una montura de asesinato absolutamente devastadora, buena para objetivos pequeños y grandes por igual. Además, puede realizar varias habilidades de movilidad, como esquivar hacia atrás o esquivar, dándole un breve tiempo de invulnerabilidad, a costa de su impulso y una gran cantidad de resistencia.

Si el Yi es golpeado por cualquier tipo de daño cuerpo a cuerpo o criatura mientras se desliza o se eleva, caerá al suelo y no podrá deslizarse durante 10 segundos después de ser golpeado. Sin embargo, todavía puede esquivar y saltar hacia atrás, así que tenga en cuenta que todavía es muy móvil. También puedes hacer que un enemigo Yi xue caiga al suelo usando balas, pero se necesitarán bastantes disparos para hacerlo. Yi xue es bastante rápido cuando se desliza, por lo que los disparos repetidos no son una tarea fácil. De esa manera, si eres tú el que usa un Yi xue, eres castigado por acercarte demasiado al peligro y no preocuparte por tu espacio, pero no eres absolutamente un payaso si tu enemigo tiene un rifle de francotirador, todavía tienes un oportunidad. Tenga en cuenta que solo puede ser derribado en el aire si se desliza, por lo que recibir daño mientras está en el suelo no lo castiga con tanta fuerza.

Yi también puede cubrir sus púas con diferentes sustancias y venenos, dándole usos alternativos. Por ejemplo, puede cubrirlos con narcóticos o biotoxinas para usar sus plumas como método alternativo al uso de tranquilizantes con una ballesta o un rifle. Además, la cantidad de letargo aumenta con el daño cuerpo a cuerpo, por lo que es tan efectivo como ballestas y rifles de alto nivel, no una broma como escorpiones o paquis. Hay más cosas con las que Yi puede cubrir sus plumas;

• Las esporas de hongos ascérbicos causarán mareos y alucinaciones como las náuseas de las esporas de hongos fértiles, ahogando al objetivo y confundiéndolo.

• Los hongos acuáticos ralentizarán ligeramente y disminuirán la resistencia del objetivo al daño en una pequeña cantidad, además de aplicar el efecto de congelación en los jugadores.

• Las frutas de las especies de plantas Z funcionarán como de costumbre, cegando y aturdiendo, pero también curando a los aliados en una pequeña cantidad.

• El propulsor hará que las plumas se incendien, pero estas plumas no contarán para el recuento total de plumas de la marca.

• Las feromonas del segador envolverán al objetivo. Y también les dará el beneficio de la feromona del segador, porque ¿por qué no lo haría? Son feromonas segadoras.

Yi Xue también tiene un sillín TEK. Sin embargo, este no va de banco, es ligeramente diferente. Yi ya tiene suficiente arsenal, no necesita láseres. Lo que hace el sillín TEK es estabilizar sus guiones y hacerlos aún más maniobrables, además de tener una habilidad que bloquea los ataques entrantes durante medio segundo después de la activación. Digamos que te enfrentas a alguien con un rifle de francotirador y estás volando. Si te golpean y los detienes a tiempo, tu Yi no se aturdirá ni recibirá daño, a costa de una gran cantidad de elementos. Eso te dará una ventaja para buscar el terreno adecuado para luchar en lugar de disparar con planeo. O si fuiste golpeado una vez por un rex o un giga, en lugar de caer al suelo hacia una muerte segura porque te perdiste una esquiva, puedes seguir deslizándote y evitar ese daño. Esta habilidad tiene un tiempo de reutilización bastante largo, 15 segundos,

Habilidades

Pasivo:

- (Pasivo) Marca de sangre de Yi xue: una desventaja que se aplica una vez que eres golpeado por una pluma de Yi xue. No agrega ni quita estadísticas, ni hace ningún daño. La cantidad de acumulaciones disminuye con el tiempo, desapareciendo. Si el Yi xue te ataca mientras tienes una marca activa, la marca se elimina y recibes daño según la cantidad de plumas acumuladas que tenías. Cuantas más acumulaciones de plumas, más daño, aumentando masivamente a números extremadamente peligrosos, o siendo débil como un ataque cuerpo a cuerpo. La marca también se puede aplicar desde el aire mientras se desliza, no está restringida solo al suelo.

- Fabricación de plumas: Yi xue genera una pluma de Yi xue cada cierto tiempo, que puede usar como proyectil. Si tu montura se queda sin estos, no puedes disparar. Aumenta la resistencia para que este proceso sea más rápido. ¡Cuanto mayor sea la estadística de resistencia, más rápida será la producción!

plumadivertida.png

En el suelo:

- Mordedura: Clic izquierdo, hace 40 de daño. Tiene dientes bastante grandes y un pico puntiagudo. Activa la marca de sangrado en todos los objetivos golpeados.

- Disparo de pluma: clic derecho, hace 10 daños. Agrega 1 pila de plumas al enemigo golpeado. La velocidad de disparo aumenta cuanto mayor es la estadística cuerpo a cuerpo del Yi xue.

- Cambio de tipo de munición: G, abre una rueda que muestra los diferentes tipos de plumas. Normal, rock drake, plumas tranq (recubiertas de narcótico), recubiertas de propelente, etc.

- Rugido/burla: Ctrl, estética

- Saltar: salta para comenzar a deslizarte

- Doble toque D o A: paso lateral. Usa esto para reposicionarte rápidamente y salir del peligro, ganando un breve momento de invulnerabilidad. Útil para luchar contra criaturas grandes y voluminosas como dragones de roca o segadores, o para esquivar proyectiles. Esta habilidad se ve afectada por la estadística de peso, cubriendo una distancia más corta cuanto mayor sea la estadística de peso del Yi xue. 

- Doble toque S: salto hacia atrás. Usa esto para reposicionarte rápidamente y salir del peligro, ganando un breve momento de invulnerabilidad, como el paso lateral. Esta habilidad se ve afectada por la estadística de peso, cubriendo una distancia más corta cuanto mayor sea la estadística de peso del Yi xue.

El planeo funciona un poco como una mezcla entre maewing y managarmr. Mantén presionada la tecla Mayús para planear, pero no puedes planear hacia arriba como un dragón de roca y pierdes altura con bastante rapidez, a diferencia de un maullido. Toca el espacio mientras te deslizas para aletear las alas del yi y lanzarte en el aire hacia la dirección de frente. Esto cuesta una gran cantidad de resistencia, pero puedes ganar altitud al hacerlo.

Puede agarrarse a las paredes como una tapejara, recuperando rápidamente la resistencia. No te aturdirás si te golpean mientras te aferras, a diferencia de cuando te deslizas. No puedes moverte mientras te aferras a una pared, a diferencia de Deinonychus.

Tampoco puedes usar armamento montado mientras conduces un Yi xue, ni en el suelo ni mientras te deslizas. Yi xue ya es una potencia suficiente, no necesita un jinete con una escopeta ascendente.

Habilidades mientras se desliza:

- Clic izquierdo: Muerde, igual que en el suelo, aunque es difícil lanzar este ataque mientras te mueves rápido. Activa la marca de sangrado en todos los objetivos golpeados.

- Mantén pulsado el botón derecho: entras en una posición de tiro mientras te desplazas por el aire, sin dejar de deslizarte. Piense en ello como managarmr cuando está escupiendo hielo, se desplaza y se desliza lentamente hacia abajo, pero puede apuntar. Mantén pulsado para apuntar y ahora pulsa el botón izquierdo para disparar plumas mientras te desplazas. 10 daños como en el suelo y agrega una pila a la marca. La velocidad de disparo aumenta cuanto mayor es la estadística cuerpo a cuerpo del Yi xue.

- Doble toque D o A: Tablero de aire lateral. Usa esto para reposicionarte rápidamente y salir del peligro, ganando un breve momento de invulnerabilidad. Útil para luchar contra criaturas grandes y voluminosas como dragones de roca o segadores, o para esquivar proyectiles. No se puede usar mientras se apunta con el botón derecho. Esta habilidad se ve afectada por la estadística de peso, cubriendo una distancia más corta cuanto mayor sea la estadística de peso del Yi xue.

- Doble toque S: tablero de aire hacia atrás. Úselo para reposicionarse rápidamente y salir del peligro, ganando un breve momento de invulnerabilidad, como la carrera aérea lateral. No se puede usar mientras se apunta con el botón derecho. Esta habilidad se ve afectada por la estadística de peso, cubriendo una distancia más corta cuanto mayor sea la estadística de peso del Yi xue.

- X: Golpe devastador. Yi xue se vuelve inmune a los aturdimientos mientras dura este ataque. El Yi se lanza hacia la dirección deseada, inflige 50 de daño y activa la marca de sangrado en todos los objetivos que golpea, si hay una marca de sangrado. Mientras estés en este ataque, incluso si te disparan o te muerden, ¡no puedes ser noqueado en el aire! Sin embargo, puedes ser atrapado, así que ten cuidado o prepárate para cuando un Yi enemigo realice este ataque para superarlo por completo.

- Ctrl: Rugido/Burla.

Estadísticas básicas

HP :210, igual que Pteranodon

Resistencia:  250

Oxígeno:  150

Alimentos:  1400

peso:  150

Velocidad de movimiento:  más rápido que Raptor, ligeramente más lento que Gallimimus

¡El daño cuerpo a cuerpo se enumera en la sección de habilidades!

Domadura

Para domar a un Yi xue, primero debes dejar que te arroje plumas. Si está haciendo esto a pie, no tardará mucho en lanzarse hacia usted. Una vez que se sumerge hacia ti para activar la marca y causarte un daño masivo, dispara una red con un arpón para atraparlo. Luego, aliméntalo pasivamente con carne mientras está atrapado, cordero o croquetas. Enjuague y repita. Prefiere croquetas regulares. Los Yi xues se encuentran naturalmente en la cámara fértil, así como en la cámara bioluminiscente. No pueden aventurarse en la cámara de elementos ya que no son inmunes al daño por radiación, como los devastadores.

¡Y ahora el  Dossier!

Nombre común: Yi qi

Especie: Yi xue

Tiempo: Jurásico tardío

Dieta: Carnívoro

Temperamento: Agresivo

Salvaje

Comúnmente confundido con su primo mucho más pequeño, Yi xue es una bestia voraz que se adapta a su entorno único. Al igual que Draconis obscurum, Yi xue puede deslizarse por las cavernas con sus alas de murciélago, aunque es incapaz de volar. A pesar de su fama como asesino de sobrevivientes desprevenidos, Yi es una criatura bastante frágil, apenas capaz de enfrentarse a un raptor en un duelo. Sin embargo, su fuerza proviene de su comportamiento único y sus tácticas de caza.

En lugar de lanzarse de cabeza como hacen la mayoría de las bestias, Yi adopta un enfoque mucho más táctico, deslizándose sobre sus víctimas mientras hace llover plumas afiladas hechas de una queratina especial. Las plumas en sí mismas son una mera molestia, pero tallan la carne de la víctima , cubriéndola con heridas leves que apenas se notan. Cuando el Yi ha cubierto a sus víctimas con suficientes heridas inducidas por plumas, golpea rápido como un rayo, diezmando por completo a su oponente mientras se convierte en carne picada por sus heridas ahora muy abiertas.

Domesticado

Si bien muchos elegirán un Rock drake en lugar de un Yi xue para el combate, los viajes y la utilidad, aquellos que se han entrenado extensamente con estos dinosaurios parecidos a wyvern afirman que son la montura táctica definitiva, capaces de superar la mayoría de las amenazas en las cavernas mientras dan incluso segadores. una carrera por su dinero en términos de daños. Aunque primero hay que dominar los inconvenientes que conlleva el uso de Yi xue, ya que hay una gran cantidad de peligros que pueden convertir fácilmente a un Yi y su jinete en croquetas, como una manada de Devastadores, un Megalosaurio o incluso radiación.

Eso es todo, ¡gracias por quedarte y significaría mucho para mí si votaras a favor de Yi xue! ¡Gracias por leerlo todo hasta este punto y diviértete con el concurso!

yixuefinal.jpg

Comparación de tamaño divertido aquí. Se puede montar como se indicó anteriormente.

yisize.png

Picha

• RRG changed the title to Yi qi, the Skilled Assassin (now with ability art!)