Axolotl – The Living Potion

ChrisBManos

Suggestion

Note: (This submission is still a work in progress)

TBA = In development (I’ll let the viewers decide on what needs to be changed)

Appearance:

Axolotl-56b4b37.jpg.e5dfe48ddcb7f4c2110f5ab432c73c70.jpg

Or

800px-Ambystoma_mexicanum_1zz.jpg.d674fb324ac0663a3ef7f764fdd673d3.jpg

Size:

Lager than a Diplocaulus, but not too large

Dossier:

Common Name: Axolotl
Species: Ambystoma mexicanum
Time: Holocene
Diet: Omnivore
Temperament: Docile, but sometimes curious

Habitat: Bio-Luminescent Region

Wild: TBA

Domesticated: TBA

Behavior:

The Axolotl will sometimes approach humans and proceed to stare at them out of curiously

However, the Axolotl will attack if provoked by players or carnivores, but when its heath is at 20% however, it will retreat.

Taming:

Players must approach the Axolotl first, when the Axolotl looks at them, the player must then feed it a Plant Species seed or fruit from their zero slot.

Beware, since the Axolotl lives in the Bio-Luminescent Region, there many predators (especially the Nameless) in the aera, so be alert.

More TBA

Main Abilities:

Attack 1: (Bite) Bites an enemy for small damage

Attack 2: (Tail whip/Tail spin) whips its tail at enemy’s front and back, cannot move while doing this attack.

When underwater, the attack is a tail spin similar to the Baryonyx, but without the stun.

Attack 3: While not really an attack… the Axolotl has four unique kinds of buffs, all of which come from eating plant species seeds and fruit

Plant species X seed: (Attack Buff/Red Glow)

Just the traditional attack buff for you and your allies, nothing more.

Plant species Y seed: (Regeneration/Green Glow)

While Axolotl in real-life can regenerate lost limbs, ARKs Axolotl can provide the “Regeneration buff.” The Regeneration buff) Similar to the Daeodon, the axolotl can heal allied creatures, including those underwater. Unlike the hell pig however, it can also heal you, your fellow survivors, and even remove every debuff you currently have.

Plant species Z seed or fruit: (Flash Bang/Purple Glow)

The axolotl can weaken the Nameless from its Charge Capacity. Unlike light pets, the axolotl has a more unique type of “Charge Capacity” which can blind creatures for a short time frame (longer for the Nameless).

Plant species R seed: (Last Wish/Pink Glow)

Using this seed you get increased defense, speed, and immunity to torpidity for the axolotl at the cost of health, think of it as a deal with the devil of sorts. Recommended as a last resort as it don’t last very long (ex: when running from a Giga or high-level creatures).

Other Abilities:

The Axolotl can heal over time

Can swim very fast underwater

Also, the axolotl is immune to the “Freezing Spores” and “Fertile Spores” debuff, so you don’t need to worry when you’re riding one.

Q & A:

Why do a creature submission?

To be honest, I don’t know why I would try this out. Seeing how other people did it, I thought that I might try it out for a little experiment just to see what happens.

Why the Axolotl?

When I think real world animals for Aberration, I think of creatures that live in caves. Animals such as bats, crayfish, and the olm live in caves, but axolotls don’t live in caves, they live in freshwater lakes, so why?

Because it was the first thing that came in my mind when I was thinking for the submission

Even though it is a critically endangered species due to human development, waste water disposal, and loss of habitat due to droughts, it’s a very recognizable creature even as of today and I know many people adore this creature.

That is why I chose it.

Edited by ChrisBManos

26 replies to this server topic

I inform that all this has been translated by google, I'm sorry if there are spelling errors.

Name: Axolite

Size: A little bigger than the rolling rat

Temperament: Territorial

Habitat: Bio-Luminescent Region and Molten Element Region

Taming: To tame the Axolite it is necessary to wear a danger suit, since approaching it without this armor is certain death, the toxins it secretes are so dangerous that you can die in a matter of minutes, it impregnates its highly toxic slime throughout your body making it so that even if it does not notice your presence you will continue to be affected by its toxins. Once you have the necessary equipment you must carefully feed dead fish, piranhas being their favorite food, in this way you will gain their trust and you will be able to become their friend.

Skills:
1- You can trap the aberration cliffs thanks to the strength of your claws, allowing you to explore this map more easily.

2- If Frozen Gas Ball is placed in his inventory, he can spit large balls of slime at enemies, doing a considerable amount of damage, in addition to slowing them down and poisoning them.

3- It can produce biotoxins in the inventory.

4- It is immune to puddles of radiation and to the same radiation.

5- You can move quickly in the water.

6- With the same frozen gas balls, you can spread your slime over your body so that the animals that attack you receive poisoning damage.

7- You can turn on or off your head antennas that serve to illuminate the terrain and avoid nameless

imagen_2023-07-08_013820419-removebg-preview (1) (1).png

On 7/7/2023 at 6:06 PM, ChrisBManos said:

Note: (This submission is still a work in progress)

TBA = In development (I’ll let the viewers decide on what needs to be changed)

Appearance:

Axolotl-56b4b37.jpg.e5dfe48ddcb7f4c2110f5ab432c73c70.jpg

Or

800px-Ambystoma_mexicanum_1zz.jpg.d674fb324ac0663a3ef7f764fdd673d3.jpg

Size:

Lager than a Diplocaulus, but not too large

Dossier:

Common Name: Axolotl
Species: Ambystoma mexicanum
Time: Holocene
Diet: Omnivore
Temperament: Docile, but sometimes curious

Wild: TBA

Domesticated: TBA

Behavior:

The Axolotl will sometimes approach humans and proceed to stare at them out of curiously

However, the Axolotl will attack if provoked by players or carnivores, but when its heath is at 20% however, it will retreat.

Taming:

Players must approach the Axolotl first, when the Axolotl looks at them, the player must then feed it a Plant Species seed or fruit from their zero slot.

Beware, since the Axolotl lives in the Bio-Luminescent Region, there many predators (especially the Nameless) in the aera, so be alert.

More TBA

Main Abilities:

Attack 1: (Bite) Bites an enemy for small damage

Attack 2: (Tail whip/Tail spin) whips its tail at enemy’s front and back, cannot move while doing this attack.

When underwater, the attack is a tail spin similar to the Baryonyx, but without the stun.

Attack 3: While not really an attack… the Axolotl has four unique kinds of buffs, all of which come from eating plant species seeds and fruit

Plant species X seed: (Attack Buff/Red Glow)

Just the traditional attack buff for you and your allies, nothing more.

Plant species Y seed: (Regeneration/Green Glow)

While Axolotl in real-life can regenerate lost limbs, ARKs Axolotl can provide the “Regeneration buff.” The Regeneration buff) Similar to the Daeodon, the axolotl can heal allied creatures, including those underwater. Unlike the hell pig however, it can also heal you, your fellow survivors, and even remove every debuff you currently have.

Plant species Z seed or fruit: (Flash Bang/Purple Glow)

The axolotl can weaken the Nameless from its Charge Capacity. Unlike light pets, the axolotl has a more unique type of “Charge Capacity” which can blind creatures for a short time frame (longer for the Nameless).

Plant species R seed: (Last Wish/Pink Glow)

Using this seed you get increased defense, speed, and immunity to torpidity for the axolotl at the cost of health, think of it as a deal with the devil of sorts. Recommended as a last resort as it don’t last very long (ex: when running from a Giga or high-level creatures).

Other Abilities:

The Axolotl can heal over time

Can swim very fast underwater

Also, the axolotl is immune to the “Freezing Spores” and “Fertile Spores” debuff, so you don’t need to worry when you’re riding one.

Q & A:

Why do a creature submission?

To be honest, I don’t know why I would try this out. Seeing how other people did it, I thought that I might try it out for a little experiment just to see what happens.

Why the Axolotl?

When I think real world animals for Aberration, I think of creatures that live in caves. Animals such as bats, crayfish, and the olm live in caves, but axolotls don’t live in caves, they live in freshwater lakes, so why?

Because it was the first thing that came in my mind when I was thinking for the submission

Even though it is a critically endangered species due to human development, waste water disposal, and loss of habitat due to droughts, it’s a very recognizable creature even as of today and I know many people adore this creature.

That is why I chose it.

No 

On 7/8/2023 at 1:15 AM, XjuanitobananaX said:

I inform that all this has been translated by google, I'm sorry if there are spelling errors.

Taming: To tame the Axolite it is necessary to wear a danger suit, since approaching it without this armor is certain death, the toxins it secretes are so dangerous that you can die in a matter of minutes, it impregnates its highly toxic slime throughout your body making it so that even if it does not notice your presence you will continue to be affected by its toxins. Once you have the necessary equipment you must carefully feed dead fish, piranhas being their favorite food, in this way you will gain their trust and you will be able to become their friend.

Skills:
1- You can trap the aberration cliffs thanks to the strength of your claws, allowing you to explore this map more easily.

2- If Frozen Gas Ball is placed in his inventory, he can spit large balls of slime at enemies, doing a considerable amount of damage, in addition to slowing them down and poisoning them.

6- With the same frozen gas balls, you can spread your slime over your body so that the animals that attack you receive poisoning damage.

7- You can turn on or off your head antennas that serve to illuminate the terrain and avoid nameless

Your art is amazing, dude! 

¡HOLA!

My fellow survivors! 

I come to you with something never seen before, something unique and incredibly adorable

I present to you...

The Doctor of the Deep...

Ambystoma Mexicanum,

A Giant Axolot

axolotl_dossier_11zon.jpg.68eb5a67b8be2b5990f73f63385fa10d.jpg

Like I said, adorable.

This mexican amphibian is here to help!

SKILLS

Left Click: Bite

Right Click: Healing Dance

C: Blow Bubble

PASSIVE SKILLS

AoE immunity against negative effects (torpor, venom, radiation, etc.)

AoE oxygen generation

Being ignored by most creatures (Reapers are still aggressive.)

TAMMING

In order to tame one of these lovely creatures, one must manually feed it with already tamed Achatina.

E1EvulhVFrhmRyA-EXxCF8SsfTW5WuUSGVjpLlRdbukTdqhWidrs0LhJW7D3W89WMWihNmKzBZqUuchw5sUfUqUPFTh_t7Lm5WQNMMGelsmLHLtrx6s5SwJC0xqbvPmsOg3jqB8svezHg2STxHr_CgQ

The Giant Axolotl lives near bodies of water in both the fertile region and bio-luminescent region. It is passive and will flee if attacked. Most creatures, including large predators, do not attack the axolotl.

Stats

The giant axolotl would have a large amount of health, stamina, and good weight. It also has high torpor.

Utility

Giant Axolotls emit a gas that makes creatures within a large distance of it immune to radiation, this includes survivors. This would allow you to take basilisks and tek creatures into areas with radiation as long as they are within range. This also lasts for a short time after leaving the radius. While giant axolotls are mate boosted the radius of this is doubled. Side note: build base in radiated areas.

It can also become slippery and slide long distances making it a good travel mount. They also reduce the weight of black pearls, element ore, and red gems while they are in its inventory.

Giant Axolotls can also gain the same buff that spinos get when they enter water. They also regenerate health much faster while the buff is active.

Combat

Giant Axolotls have a large amount of health which could make good tanks. You can also use its slide to leave behind a trail of slime that slow creatures caught in it, this does not include other axolotls. 

Taming 

There are two ways to tame a giant axolotl, passive or knockout. 

Passive:

In order to passive tame a giant axolotl you will need to feed it filled fish baskets. Once it has reached about 50% the axolotl will begin to follow you and not just want fish baskets, but care as well much like babies. 

Knockout

You can knock out a giant axolotl like any other regular creature, but it has a high amount of torpor. Once it begins to run most creatures within a large radius of it will begin to attack you as if you attacked one of them. This will end once the axolotl is knocked out.

Misc

They’re adorable which is just a good bonus.

Also I know they're not extinct, however they are on the verge of it.

Axolote (Ambystoma mexicanum) - Mundo Educação image.jpeg.4e1082799879e9d3ab8b521060b4a70b.jpeg  Observation: English translation at the end!

Essa criatura "de ombro" é um anfíbio caudado, é uma espécie de salamandra que não se desenvolve na fase de larva, permanecendo nesse estado mesmo em adultos e que é tão raro quanto é popular entre os sobreviventes do extinção, não só por suas habilidades exatamente úteis, mas também por ser um amuleto da sorte capaz de melhorar os loots e a habilidade de fabricação do sobrevivente!
É uma criatura que após passar anos no aberração desenvolveu uma bioluminescência! ao mesmo tempo fofo e estranho, o  axolote tem uma grande capacete de regeneração e só passa por usa metamorfose quando recebe os hormônios necessários de outros da sua espécie;

Axolotl Brasil - Como devo alimentar meu axolotl? Eles devem ser  alimentados a base de rações específicas para axolotls, elas vão garantir  que seu animal tenha um bom balanceamento de nutrientes, mas Seres Vivos VS Sociedade: Axolotl (Ambystoma mexicanum)

Habilidades - enquanto está no ombro do sobrevivente, concede um pequeno bônus de regeneração de vida dele estamina;
- fica agitado perto de loots;
- pode gerar luz como as demais criaturas luminosas, porém, essa luz concede o status de "Sorte" a todos que ela ilumina. Essa "sorte" gera uma chance de melhorar as fabricações do seu dono de acordo com sua habilidade de fabricação, além de, poder melhorar os loots seja de sky drops ou das criaturas, fazendo, por exemplo uma picareta ou uma sela normal se tornarem ascendentes (deixando um certo brilho nós itens melhorados para mostrar que foram alterados);
- quando passa pela metamorfose e assume sua forma adulta de salamandra, cresce e passa a ser  uma criatura de ombro como o sinomacrops, melhorando o seu nado ao invés de voar! sua luz muda e ao invés de conceder "sorte" ele passa a dar um pequeno bônus de XP a tudo que ele ilumina (como um listrossauro) e ao ativar ou desativar sua luz ele gera um flash que espanta e cega brevemente qualquer criatura próxima;

Domesticação - usando uma isca especial fabricada com retos de insetos (quitina), flor rara, mel, polímero orgânico e Deathworm Horn, você deve encontrá-los em alguma lagoa e pesca-los e ao serem tirados do fundo da água os axolote aceitaram qualquer drop exclusivo de insetos pra finalizar a domesticação;

Axolote AlbinoCaracterísticas - têm várias cores diferentes indo do mais comum (Rosa) até o mais raro (dourado);
- os axolotes selvagens deixam cair hormônios que em certa quantidade e a partir de certo nível podem ser usados pra forçar a metamorfose do seu axolote domesticado;
- podem respirar dentro e fora da água mas precisam de umidade para não morrerem recados por isso é bom carregar bastante água no inventário;
- mesmo os axolotes selvagens se regeneram muito rápido, por isso, para mata-los você precisa ser "forte e rápido";
- são imunes ao torpor e devido ao seu corpo escorregadio não são acertados por flexas ou agarrões;

>Translate to English!

This shoulder creature is a caudate amphibian, it is a kind of salamander that does not develop in the larval stage, remaining in this state even as adults and which is as rare as it is popular among survivors of the extinction, not only for its abilities exactly useful, but also for being a lucky charm capable of improving the survivor's loots and crafting skill!
It's a creature that after spending years in the aberration has developed a bioluminescence! Both cute and weird, the axolotl has a great regeneration cap and only undergoes metamorphosis when it receives the necessary hormones from others of its kind;

Abilities - While on the Survivor's shoulder, grants a small bonus to their Stamina health regeneration;
- gets agitated near loots;
- can generate light like other luminous creatures, however, this light grants the status of "Luck" to everyone it illuminates. This "luck" generates a chance to improve its owner's fabrications according to his manufacturing skill, in addition to being able to improve loots, whether from sky drops or creatures, making, for example, a pickaxe or a normal saddle become ascendant (leaving a certain glow on improved items to show that they have been changed);
- when it goes through metamorphosis and assumes its adult salamander form, it grows into a shoulder creature like sinomacrops, improving its swimming instead of flying! his light changes and instead of granting "luck" he starts to give a small XP bonus to everything he lights up (like a listrosaurus) and when activating or deactivating his light he generates a flash that scares and briefly blinds any nearby creature;

Domestication - using a special bait made with insect remains (chitin), rare flower, honey, organic polymer and Deathworm Horn, you must find them in some lake and fish them and when taken from the bottom of the water the axolotl will accept any drop exclusive of insects to finalize the domestication;

Characteristics - they have several different colors ranging from the most common (Pink) to the rarest (Gold);
- wild axolotls release hormones that in a certain amount and from a certain level can be used to force the metamorphosis of your tamed axolotl;
- they can breathe in and out of the water, but they need humidity so they don't dry out, so it's good to carry plenty of water in your inventory;
- even wild axolotls regenerate very quickly, so to kill them you need to be "strong and fast";
- they are immune to torpor and due to their slippery body they are not hit by arrows or grapples;

image.png

23 hours ago, XjuanitobananaX said:

Skills:

imagen_2023-07-07_223133313-removebg-preview (1).png

imagen_2023-07-08_010802872-removebg-preview.png

imagen_2023-07-07_215702121-removebg-preview (1).png