The Saber-Tooth Squirrel (The Tree Stalker) AKA Scrat from Ice Age

Ferox55

Suggestion

CD8067AC-23BF-4B11-A7C4-765972EB7745.jpeg

SCRAT BUT IN ARK   

Ark has many creatures, including the mammoth, the saber-tooth tiger, the giant ground sloth, and even ice age baby(if you make you character creation correctly). So I thought to myself( which I sometimes think to myself) ,"What about scrat? Why is Scrat not in ark and all the other characters from ice age are?," So that gave me an idea! There is a creature vote coming for abb so why not make this creature perfect for this map. After hard(sort of) work, I INTRODOSE(idk how to spell) CRONOPIO!!!

ANYWAY HERES THE DOSSIER DESCRIPTION

WILD

The Cronopio is a very unique creature. It's stealthy and nocturnal making it a very skilled hunter. Cronopio can become almost invisible besides a slight outline that is hard to spot before its to late. The Cronopio can jump from tree to tree. It can also climb up cliffs, trees, mushrooms, walls and even large creatures(pacers). Cronopio has a venomous bite that can knock out even the largest of creatures. This squirrel stalks its prey and watches in the shadows until the perfect moment. Dentiacutus has two different variants one having a bushy tail and other flat.

Domesticated

To tame the Cronopio you need to lure wild creatures into its territory. The Cronopio will realize your helping it and become tamed (this is way harder than it sounds). Once tamed Dentiacutus is a great travel, stealth, and pvp mount. It can be commanded to become invisible(sort of) and it can also be told to stalk specific prey to track down and kill. Cronopio can also hold structures such as walls, roofs and even vaults down on enemies(this is very different from the rhino).

THE SADDLE!!!!!

Text: "Two seater saddle and rocket launcher attachment"

"Extra Padding on the side for bullet proof protection"  I wanted to saddle to be something cool and unique so I did what any normal person would do and add a rocket launcher attachment, I think its cool thou. Anyway I thought of this saddle having like a riot themed saddle and good for snipers.

Saddle.jpeg

PVP AND STEATH MODE     

Cronopio is a very useful pvp mount. The ability to climb walls at high speeds makes an easy access to an enemies base. You can also pick up body bags within the fangs of Cronopio, so if you died it's an easy recovery. The Saber-tooth squirrel has a unique ability to become invisible. Stealth mode lasts for one minute and has a cool down for five minutes. You can shorten the cool down by two seconds(seems like not a lot but if you being sniped then its very useful) if you have a pack of two Cronopios. If there is another added to the pack of two the cool down gets doubled. So if you have four Cronopios in a pack it gives eight seconds off the cool down. Stealth mode also gives you increased speed and jump hight. 

431FF2B8-D2B8-42C8-9D37-1F3743D1FC04.jpeg.425a9f17e6b5a5c792efef72ce06b528.jpeg9F3EED26-1D00-4724-A4A0-D0300C208219.jpeg.d97768dc0601b31d64edb6235f71a019.jpeg

Edited by Ferox55
  • Like 1

2 replies to this server topic