TLC Idea: Araneo

ChalicoMaster69

Suggestion

Hi again, I decided to publish all my TLC concepts one per day, today I bring you the Araneo, I made the concept as different as possible from the Bloodstalker to avoid unfair comparisons, I hope you enjoy.

-Increased base tame health from 150 to 300 (100% additional to wild).
-Increased base weight from 100 to 150.
-Now the secondary attack can be maintained and is constant:
   -The rate of fire is 1.75 webs per second.
   -If a target is hit by 5 cobwebs they will lose the ability to fly for 15 seconds, after freeing themselves they will have the same immunity time.
   -If a target is hit by 10 cobwebs, it will remain immobile for 15 seconds, after freeing itself it will have the same immunity time (Only to immobilization, not to slowdown).
   -In the wild they will only be limited to throwing 3 webs as usual.
-Added a tertiary action with which the Araneo throws a net (Similar to the harpoon with a net):
   -When hitting a target whose drag weight is less than 350 (Except Araneos) it will be immobilized for 30 seconds and after freeing itself it will have 10 seconds of immunity.
-Now you can use zip lines:
   -You can still use your full arsenal of moves while on a zip line.
   -You can move freely on the zip line instead of following the linear path.
-Added an alternative action (X) with which the Spider can place webs that work as zip lines.
   -They last 30 seconds, after that time they will disappear.
   -You can put up to 5 simultaneously by Araneo.
   -Only 20 webs can be placed close to each other.
   -When coming into contact with players or non-allied creatures they will lose 90% of their speed (The web can be broken by enemy attacks).
   -In the wild, cobwebs can be found in caves.
-Added the option “Hold zip line” in the radial menu:
   -The Araneo will hold position without obeying whistles and synthetic zip lines in a radius of 20 foundations will not disappear.
   -After the option to deactivate the disappearance counter of the zip lines will be restarted.
   -This option is compatible with turret mode.
-Added immunity to movement speed slowdown.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet