Community Crunch 367: ARK 2 Fishing Concept, Creature Vote Winner, and More!

StudioWildcard

3 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

There we go, google translate saves my bacon again lmao. Yeah it's pretty exhausting. Everyone worked hard to make their posts (even Nexxus I'll admit put in effort) and yet they would have all been cheated out of a fair contest purely because a youtuber dropped his submission in at the last minute and his sycophants followed him like whipped dogs. Now that they know there's a post limit before they can try to pad the votes again they're more or less dragging the quality of the threads into the mud by saying brainless garbage over and over again. It's pathetic to watch people try so hard to make sure they can satisfy some random guy's ego even if it's to the detriment of other players. You'd think nex would at least have the integrity to nip it in the bud by telling his horde to actually consider being a proper part of this community instead of a nuisance, also maybe tell them to look at suggestions beyond his own and form an actual opinion.

I'll agree with you.

2 hours ago, Thekuervito said:

Lo dudo,desde que salio el video que nexxuz y sus amigos se enojaron con este foro porque un moderador le dijo que no era parte de la comunidad y encima se quejo por como habia que hacer para votar(los de los 100 o 1000 posts) comenzo el spam.

Ya la comunidad que habla español quedo mal parada de nuevo,solo porque unos fanaticos quieren ayudar a su youtuber favorito.

No one is stopping you from voting.  But see what a mess you make with those in Crunch.  But keep doing that and WC/SG will lose control of their community.  Besides, whether it's a forum or a crunch, there's a certain culture of writing, including making post after post.  This community doesn't act like that as far as I remember.